The truth about January 6...

Watch this movie and lets discuss it.....
Sorry, I only watch Star Chamber trials run by Nancy Pelosi.

Due Process? That's just a bunch of Constitutional garbage.

Democrats have already done away with the right to assembly in the First Amendment, and on the verge of doing away with the Second amendment as well in regards to gun rights Who knew that the entire Constitution just needs thrown in the trash?
But it's much more fun I think just to ignore that it exists.

Do you have the guts to watch this movie?....

It's not about having the guts, it's about having the stomach to listen to 45 minutes of lies by silly Trump wankers.
Trump's coup attempt: And I'm coming with you! LOL

Instead of leading, the fat bloated pig went home and watched in his pajamas, people on both sides get wounded and killed! To make America great again!!

It's not about having the guts, it's about having the stomach to listen to 45 minutes of lies by silly Trump wankers.

Instead of leading, the fat bloated pig went home and watched people on both sides get wounded and killed! To make America great again!!
You didn't watch it so how do you know?....

Instead of leading, the fat bloated pig went home and watched in his pajamas, people on both sides get wounded and killed! To make America great again!!
Trump told no one to storm the capital ... he even offered 20 thousand guard troops for security ! facts ...

So you won't watch it and you won't discuss it like an adult?....
Why waste my time? Are you saying this claptrap is somehow different from the pillow guy movie or the 2000 morons movie?

Besides, I know how it ends. The Dems stole the election and our brave orange fuhrer had to leave the WH, amIright?

If you guys really had proof, how come court after court in the land has turned you, idiots, away? And some of the judges who threw your nonsense out were not just Republicans but were appointed by Rump himself!!!

But, since I am a nice guy and in a nice mood, I will make a deal with you. Pay me $100 for every minute you want me to watch this movie and yes, I will promise you I will!!! I would normally charge $1000 but as I said, I'm in a good mood tonight.

Deal?

Why waste my time? Are you saying this claptrap is somehow different from the pillow guy movie or the 2000 morons movie?

Besides, I know how it ends. The Dems stole the election and our brave orange fuhrer had to leave the WH, amIright?

If you guys really had proof, how come court after court in the land has turned you, idiots, away? And some of the judges who threw your nonsense out were not just Republicans but were appointed by Rump himself!!!

But, since I am a nice guy and in a nice mood, I will make a deal with you. Pay me $100 for every minute you want me to watch this movie and yes, I will promise you I will!!! I would normally charge $1000 but as I said, I'm in a good mood tonight.

Deal?
So you are okay with political prisoners in America?... they are still locked up...

Sorry, I only watch Star Chamber trials run by Nancy Pelosi.

Due Process? That's just a bunch of Constitutional garbage.

Democrats have already done away with the right to assembly in the First Amendment, and on the verge of doing away with the Second amendment as well in regards to gun rights Who knew that the entire Constitution just needs thrown in the trash?
But it's much more fun I think just to ignore that it exists.
Wow, that must be frustrating.

So you are okay with political prisoners in America?... they are still locked up...
LOL Look at all the right-wingnuts all riled up because perps are getting locked up!!!

If this had been BLM, your lot would be totally ok with it. But some white mouth-breathing mob of violent extremists who attacked the Capitol are being taken to task and suddenly you idiots want the law to be shredded!

But enough with the drama. They are not in a gulag. Some are awaiting trial and their day will come in court. All are being represented by lawyers.

You do the Crime...You do the Time. Let me know what part of that is confusing to you. :itsok:

Forum List

Back