The truth about J6 is slowly being exposed.

The Xiden gestapo has gone too far with this.

A must see. Whether you're a Trump supporter or not after you see this you'll have to admit that what they've done and what they continue doing is wrong.

Yeah. Just because they tried to overthrow the government, invaded the Capitol, and tried to murder the VP... that's no reason to punish them.

What next? Throw Trump in jail because he was corrupt? Ye Gads.

Yeah. Just because they tried to overthrow the government, invaded the Capitol, and tried to murder the VP... that's no reason to punish them.

The guy in the video was a Democrat who voted for Obama twice and Hillary Clinton and he's gay so what was his crime having a phone with the camera on it ?

I thought the FBI liked gays since J Edgar Hoover was.

The guy in the video was a Democrat who voted for Obama twice and Hillary Clinton and he's gay so what was his crime having a phone with the camera on it ?

I thought the FBI liked gays since J Edgar Hoover was.
Who knows? But my question still remains. Was Covid a fake or the Vaccine a fake?

And if the vaccine is evil, should we blame your orange fuhrer? He did take credit for it, no?

Who knows? But my question still remains. Was Covid a fake or the Vaccine a fake?

And if the vaccine is evil, should we blame your orange fuhrer? He did take credit for it, no?
First of all I did not vote for Trump ....I voted for Jill Stein and then became a Trump supporter....initially after seeing the truth come out in 2017.... like the Devin Nunes memo and the way the left wing media lost its minds completely when Trump won.

First of all I did not vote for Trump ....I voted for Jill Stein and then became a Trump supporter....initially after seeing the truth come out in 2017.... like the Devin Nunes memo and the way the left wing media lost its minds completely when Trump won.
Sure. Now, back to my question...

Was Covid a fake or the Vaccine a fake?

And if the vaccine is evil, should we blame your the orange fuhrer? He did take credit for it, no?

And if the vaccine is evil, should we blame your the orange fuhrer? He did take credit for it, no?

Actually this thread has nothing to do with Covid or the vax and it wasn't your initial question in this thread........so you want to get back to the J6 video??

Lol, take over with no guns? Then you're saying, guns aren't the problem? People are? That's how they tried to overthrow the government, with no gun's? Just protesting? Then the summer of love is the biggest terrorist attack on our country. They had gun's, bricks, frozen water bottles, molotov cocktails, commercial grade fireworks, and the support of the entire democrat party. Fuck you, you loons are the insurrectionists.

Lol, take over with no guns? Then you're saying, guns aren't the problem? People are? That's how they tried to overthrow the government, with no gun's? Just protesting? Then the summer of love is the biggest terrorist attack on our country. They had gun's, bricks, frozen water bottles, molotov cocktails, commercial grade fireworks, and the support of the entire democrat party. Fuck you, you loons are the insurrectionists.
No guns? Next, you will tell me that they were all tourists. Right?

This is the kind of bullcrap narrative he addresses. Watched it, highly recommend.

An insurrection with no guns, sounds like a liberal circle jerk. With you in the middle.
LOL You retards want to carry guns into a Starbucks and yet on the day of the insurrection - when you wanted to intimidate legislatures - they did not carry any guns? Poor delusional retards. You will believe anything, won't you? :itsok:

I'm new here, getting to know the posters. I wonder if you are able to discuss issues and subjects without discussing or interjecting personalities?

Besides being off topic, WTF does Trump have to do with Covid or the clot shots?

No evidence

They were going to hang Pence. They brought a real gallows and everything!

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAAHHAHAAHAHAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAAAHAHAAHHAAHAAHAHA!!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back