The Truth about Hell, harry to make your Peace with God, don't believe atheists and another liars

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
Read about Hell, the place you are going into in case you still reject God.
No one can help you in Hell, you are lost for ever.
No one money loving priest, corrupted politician or lying presstitute.
No one.

If you want to be saved read The Holy Bible ( preferably KJV ) and do what's says.
As long you still have time

After Covid-19 'vaccination' ( except you belong to 1% of chosen ones ) you will die and your soul lost in Hell for ever.
Harry to make your Peace with God.

hqdefault.jpg

Do all vaccinations cause people to go to Hell, or just the COVID vaccine?

Oh wait, I see. You're saying a future COVID vaccine is going to kill almost everyone on the planet. Interesting. Exactly how is that going to work?

Why would a being as great as the Creator of the universe be so unimaginably cruel to the life he created? It's not logical.

Christendom paints God as cruel - we do not. God is love (1 John 4:8). A loving God would never eternally torture anyone.

The false doctrine of eternal torment in Hell Fire is contrary to what the Bible really teaches, For example:

Ecclesiastes 9:5
For the living are conscious that they will die;*+ but as for the dead, they are conscious of nothing at all,*+ neither do they anymore have wages, because the remembrance of them has been forgotten.+

How can those who have died be tormented since they are conscious of nothing?

Why would a being as great as the Creator of the universe be so unimaginably cruel to the life he created? It's not logical.

Christendom paints God as cruel - we do not. God is love (1 John 4:8). A loving God would never eternally torture anyone.

The false doctrine of eternal torment in Hell Fire is contrary to what the Bible really teaches, For example:

For the living are conscious that they will die;*+ but as for the dead, they are conscious of nothing at all,*+ neither do they anymore have wages, because the remembrance of them has been forgotten.+

My theory is Hell was a marketing ploy invented by clever humans to scare ignorant people into joining the Christian religion. I mean if you are some goat herder and a dude tells you either become Christian or spend eternity boiling in a pool of lava, you're going to fucking join.

The spirit of man never dies. If you read Ecc. you'll see it's God's record of man's arguments. What he finds to be true of all that is "under the sun".

No one.

If you want to be saved read The Holy Bible ( preferably KJV ) and do what's says.

After Covid-19 'vaccination' ( except you belong to 1% of chosen ones ) you will die and your soul lost in Hell for ever.

hqdefault.jpg
Hell is a emotional state of mind. Some people can live in a hellish place like an abandoned building but think that it is a pleasant place to live. But some don't think that way.
I had several dreams in the past that I was crying severely throughout the dream. But when I woken up. The feeling that I had started to dissipate. But these dreams were nothing to cry about. But I was wondering why I didn't have control of my feelings at all during these dreams. I was extremely sad throughout these dreams that I woke up crying.
But these dreams shows that I don't have control over myself. That if God says you'll be sad for eternity. You'll be sad for eternity. And if God says that you'll be eternally glad forever. Then you'll be eternally glad forever.
He is the one who controls everything. That He will make us eat the fruits of our labor, the things we has made others to feel.

Daniel 12:2 Multitudes who sleep in the dust of the earth will awake: some to everlasting life, others to shame and everlasting contempt.

In this video below, which it shows how some will spend eternity for the things they has created here in this life. That is why we should do onto those, what we want done onto ourselves.

Luke 16:25“But Abraham replied, ‘Son, remember that in your lifetime you received your good things, while Lazarus received bad things, but now he is comforted here and you are in agony.

Last edited:

Do you know Universe? Do you created it?
How an ant can know what a human will do with his anthill?

We shall to follow the Words of God written in the Holy Bible.
Plane and simple

You are wrong

Luke 16:19-31 King James Version (KJV)
19 There was a certain rich man, which was clothed in purple and fine linen, and fared sumptuously every day:

20 And there was a certain beggar named Lazarus, which was laid at his gate, full of sores,

21 And desiring to be fed with the crumbs which fell from the rich man's table: moreover the dogs came and licked his sores.

22 And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried;

23 And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom.

24 And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.

25 But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented.

26 And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence.

27 Then he said, I pray thee therefore, father, that thou wouldest send him to my father's house:

28 For I have five brethren; that he may testify unto them, lest they also come into this place of torment.

29 Abraham saith unto him, They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them.

30 And he said, Nay, father Abraham: but if one went unto them from the dead, they will repent.

31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

You are wrong
Possibly not. While Jesus spoke of an eternal fire, it was the fire that was eternal, not the time spent in the fire. One of Peter's letters also spoke of gold tested by fire. The reason I bring this up is at the time Jesus lived, Jews believed that some who passed on did not go straight to the bosom of Abraham, but had to go through a period (one year) of being purified. While Catholics do not place a one year time frame around it, we retained the teaching that some will have to undergo a purification process (known as purgatory) before entering heaven.

=====================

My theory is Hell was a marketing ploy invented by clever humans to scare ignorant people into joining the Christian religion. I mean if you are some goat herder and a dude tells you either become Christian or spend eternity boiling in a pool of lava, you're going to fucking join.

Much worse than that! Not only did it cause people to serve God out of fear instead of out of love - it also served as an excuse to burn 'heretics' at the stake since they believed they were going into eternal fire anyway!

Conquistadors likely used this false doctrine to justify their atrocities as well.

You are wrong
Possibly not. While Jesus spoke of an eternal fire, it was the fire that was eternal, not the time spent in the fire. One of Peter's letters also spoke of gold tested by fire. The reason I bring this up is at the time Jesus lived, Jews believed that some who passed on did not go straight to the bosom of Abraham, but had to go through a period (one year) of being purified. While Catholics do not place a one year time frame around it, we retained the teaching that some will have to undergo a purification process (known as purgatory) before entering heaven.
I believe more Jesus as Jews who are according of Bible ( John:8,44) of their father Devil

john-8-44-c.png

QW

You are wrong

19 There was a certain rich man, which was clothed in purple and fine linen, and fared sumptuously every day:

20 And there was a certain beggar named Lazarus, which was laid at his gate, full of sores,

21 And desiring to be fed with the crumbs which fell from the rich man's table: moreover the dogs came and licked his sores.

22 And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried;

23 And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom.

24 And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.

25 But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented.

26 And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence.

27 Then he said, I pray thee therefore, father, that thou wouldest send him to my father's house:

28 For I have five brethren; that he may testify unto them, lest they also come into this place of torment.

29 Abraham saith unto him, They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them.

30 And he said, Nay, father Abraham: but if one went unto them from the dead, they will repent.

31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

Would you believe that was a parable and therefore did not contradict Ecclesiastes 9:5?

Did you realize the Pharisees knew Jesus was talking about them? They are pictured as 'the rich man" partly because they were money-lovers:

Luke 16:14
Now the Pharisees, who were money lovers, were listening to all these things, and they began to sneer at him.+

Jesus tormented the Pharisees by his message of truth - fully exposing them. The parable shows that they wanted just one drop of water. Now, if the parable was literal, what good would one drop of water do?

But the parable makes perfect sense - they wanted Jesus to water down the truth by just one drop.

If Jesus had done that, it would no longer have been the truth and therefore could not torment the pharisees.

See the other parable in the first part of Luke chapter 16.

A key to correct interpretation of the Bible is preserving the internal harmony of the Bible since the truth does not contradict itself and God's word is truth (John 17:17).

Your understanding contradicts Ecclesiastes 9:5 which shows the dead are conscious of nothing - therefore they cannot be tormented.

One other point: when Jesus gave this parable, Abraham was still in hades/sheol. In fact, no one had ascended to heaven yet:

John 3:13
Moreover, no man has ascended into heaven+ but the one who descended from heaven,+ the Son of man.

Would you like me to Scripturally explain the rest of the parable?

I believe more Jesus as Jews who are according of Bible ( John:8,44) of their father Devil
Jesus was speaking to specific individuals, namely some of the Temple officials under Annas and Caiaphas, who were not good people. These two were more politician (and politically ambitious) than they were priests or rabbis. Jesus was speaking to this small, but very powerful group among the Jewish population. This was the group, not the Jewish people as a whole, that opposed Jesus. It was of this small group that Jesus said their father was the Devil (i.e. a liar and a murderer). John was emphasizing this was the group responsible for Jesus' death, which they accomplished via their lies.

No one.

hqdefault.jpg
saved from what ...

good luck - after 2000 years of uninterrupted abysmal subterfuge maybe you could find something that actually works. as what that book was suppose to represent - the actual religion to live and die by. no messiah required.

QW

You are wrong

Would you believe that was a parable and therefore did not contradict Ecclesiastes 9:5?

Did you realize the Pharisees knew Jesus was talking about them? They are pictured as 'the rich man" partly because they were money-lovers:

Luke 16:14
Now the Pharisees, who were money lovers, were listening to all these things, and they began to sneer at him.+

Jesus tormented the Pharisees by his message of truth - fully exposing them. The parable shows that they wanted just one drop of water. Now, if the parable was literal, what good would one drop of water do?

But the parable makes perfect sense - they wanted Jesus to water down the truth by just one drop.

If Jesus had done that, it would no longer have been the truth and therefore could not torment the pharisees.

See the other parable in the first part of Luke chapter 16.

A key to correct interpretation of the Bible is preserving the internal harmony of the Bible since the truth does not contradict itself and God's word is truth (John 17:17).

Your understanding contradicts Ecclesiastes 9:5 which shows the dead are conscious of nothing - therefore they cannot be tormented.

One other point: when Jesus gave this parable, Abraham was still in hades/sheol. In fact, no one had ascended to heaven yet:

John 3:13
Moreover, no man has ascended into heaven+ but the one who descended from heaven,+ the Son of man.

Would you like me to Scripturally explain the rest of the parable?

Man is more than the dust that returns to the ground.

Ecclesiastes 12:7
7 Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it.

New Topics

Forum List

Back