The truth about Afghanistan

No I never said it was hezbo.

I said it was muslim terrorists. Hezbo is not and never has been the ONLY muslim terrorist group.

It was muslim terrorists it was not " zionists "

Zionist traitors in the media and the democrat party said it was hezbo.

The pro Israel Christian sub humans still insist it was hezbo.

Your side was busted lying about Israel false flag murder of US Marines. That is why Israel cooked up "Islamic jihad" which never existed except on Fox television.

Zionist traitors in the media and the democrat party said it was hezbo.

The pro Israel Christian sub humans still insist it was hezbo.

Your side was busted lying about Israel false flag murder of US Marines. That is why Israel cooked up "Islamic jihad" which never existed except on Fox television.
I have no side.

The fact is you have no evidence of any sort that it was a false flag.

You are pulling your claims out of your ass

The last CDC update was 11.9k dead from the vax in mid July.

Why is traitor Joe no longer updating us on that....

Anyone curious about Baghdadi,

Search for

Baghdadi simon Elliot

And read....
1629117369843.png

First you said it was hezbo.

When cap weinberger did not go for that Zionist lie, you cooked up another, played dress up people fraud again, and lied about a group that only exists on Rupert murdoch's "24" show of Zionist propaganda bullshit for sub humans....

If the "Zionists" were so clever and diabolical why do they currently have one of the smallest and most vulnerable nations on Earth?

Israel has

SWITZERland
LichtenSTEIN
Saudi

The US for now
UK

Let this thread act as a warning that the serotonin reuptake inhibitors cannot possibly do their job unless the one who needs them actually takes the pills.

You know as well as I do that most people will never see the truth no matter what we show them.
Well that’s because as I just said,you got to remember all these posters that come here to these threads all the time in the conspiracy section that defend the governments version of events like candyass Surabaya and others are paid shills from Langley or Israel sent here by their handlers to troll these threads. You can tell the way they lie about the events all the time and evade facts that it’s impossible fir jet fuel at those temps to melt steel.there were several pools of molten steel found and like he said that’s an impossibility for jet fuel to melt steel.

Did 600F burning jet fuel cause 2200F molten steel to pour out of the south tower?

Who murdered pat Tillman and why?

Do you care?

Do you have an IQ over 5?

If getting "Osama" was "not a priority" then what was?????
:thankusmile::yes_text12::TH_WAY~113: You handed the zionists filth America haters on here their asses to them on a platter.:thup:

Well that’s because as I just said,you got to remember all these posters that come here to these threads all the time in the conspiracy section that defend the governments version of events like candyass Surabaya and others are paid shills from Langley or Israel sent here by their handlers to troll these threads. You can tell the way they lie about the events all the time and evade facts that it’s impossible fir jet fuel at those temps to melt steel.there were several pools of molten steel found and like he said that’s an impossibility for jet fuel to melt steel.

If you are talking about me, chicken shit, I'm a grandmother in Atlanta and have NEVER worked for the government.

Voyager was a horrible Star Trek series anyway.
No, it was not.

Greatest ever Star Trek actors

Spock = Leonard Nimoy
EMH = Robert Picardo
Worf = Michael Dorn
7 of 9 = Jeri Ryan
Data = Brent Spiner

2 of the top 4 on Voyager

Voyager = awesome
you = suck

No, it was not.

Greatest ever Star Trek actors