The Trumps Meet The Obamas....

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
Hopefully Michelle didn't try to body-slam her successor :eek-52:. We know how she feels about attractive white women. With that being said, she was supposedly giving Melania the ins and outs of the private quarters, what's on the menu, where the silverware and plates that Hillary didn't steal are kept. And of course what's in the photo-op garden she had which I doubt has been touched since.

obamas-fingers-98680857992.jpeg

Meanwhile Barack probably put his feet on the Resolute Desk in the Oval Office to show the Donald what an asshole acts like around historical objects. He probably also showed the president-elect where he sneaks away from Michelle to smoke a doob and text with Reggie. I doubt if either Trump came away impressed with the current residents or 1600 Pennsylvania Ave since their hotel up the street is far nicer and their pad in Trump Tower is pretty much a gold-plated palace. All in all, as long as no punches were thrown it was a good meeting.

donald-trump-melania-trump-5a8b1816-1d51-40fc-b01b-089ee244e0d7.jpg

Last edited:
  • Banned

When I was a Cub Scout in 1956 the choice was Eisenhower and Adlai Stevenson....somehow I got my hands on some "I like Ike" bumper stickers and got busted for handing them out instead of peddling Scout literature....they threw me out later for a cherry bomb attack on the Leader during a movie in the school gym....scared the prick half to death before everybody pointed at me and I was forcibly removed. :lol:

When I was a Cub Scout in 1956 the choice was Eisenhower and Adlai Stevenson....somehow I got my hands on some "I like Ike" bumper stickers and got busted for handing them out instead of peddling Scout literature....they threw me out later for a cherry bomb attack on the Leader during a movie in the school gym....scared the prick half to death before everybody pointed at me and I was forcibly removed. :lol:
I am building a rocket right now with my boy he is in the Cub Scouts.. I am a Den Leader. LOL that would have been fun...in another den LOL:laugh:

Hopefully Michelle didn't try to body-slam her successor :eek-52:. We know how she feels about attractive white women. With that being said, she was supposedly giving Melania the ins and outs of the private quarters, what's on the menu, where the silverware and plates that Hillary didn't steal are kept. And of course what's in the photo-op garden she had which I doubt has been touched since.

obamas-fingers-98680857992.jpeg

Meanwhile Barack probably put his feet on the Resolute Desk in the Oval Office to show the Donald what an asshole acts like around historical objects. He probably also showed the president-elect where he sneaks away from Michelle to smoke a doob and text with Reggie. I doubt if either Trump came away impressed with the current residents or 1600 Pennsylvania Ave since their hotel up the street is far nicer and their pad in Trump Tower is pretty much a gold-plated palace. All in all, as long as no punches were thrown it was a good meeting.

donald-trump-melania-trump-5a8b1816-1d51-40fc-b01b-089ee244e0d7.jpg

As always, such a UUUGE and bigly difference between left and right.

The Obama's have worked tirelessly for the good of the country, set records for job creation, economic recovery, helping our vets and their families and SO MUCH MORE.

Repubs swore they take the country down rather than work with the president. The president went to cap hill and the worthless leaches refused to meet with him.

Now, Dems are reaching out to the Trumps, extending the olive branch but classless RWNJ traitors who supported Pooting and spying on the US are posting fake photos and lies about the Obama's. Give it fucking rest already.

And please stop pretending you "drained the swamp". You voted in old dinosaurs who have refused to do their jobs for the past 8 years and won't start doing anything worthwhile now.

The Cheeto in Chief you elected is busy hiring even more has been and never was dinosaurs - Rudy, Newt, Carson, Palin, Christie.

What you really did was pour cement into the swamp.

And they've already gotten a start on their piles of corruption, conflict of interest and more and more lies.

• Banned
As always, such a UUUGE and bigly difference between left and right.

The Obama's have worked tirelessly for the good of the country, set records for job creation, economic recovery, helping our vets and their families and SO MUCH MORE.

Repubs swore they take the country down rather than work with the president. The president went to cap hill and the worthless leaches refused to meet with him.

Now, Dems are reaching out to the Trumps, extending the olive branch but classless RWNJ traitors who supported Pooting and spying on the US are posting fake photos and lies about the Obama's. Give it fucking rest already.

And please stop pretending you "drained the swamp". You voted in old dinosaurs who have refused to do their jobs for the past 8 years and won't start doing anything worthwhile now.

The Cheeto in Chief you elected is busy hiring even more has been and never was dinosaurs - Rudy, Newt, Carson, Palin, Christie.

What you really did was pour cement into the swamp.

And they've already gotten a start on their piles of corruption, conflict of interest and more and more lies.

cryingdude-80a0964885866801d390f67374d180da5cec6876-s6-c30.jpg

:badgrin:

Forum List

Back