The Trumpist Dominion Software Lie

You mean the same Dominion where Richard Blum, Diane Feinsteins husband, is the majority owner? The one where Nancy Pelosis former advisor is now an executive? The one allied with the Clinton Foundation & Clinton Global Initiative? The one with no security features that, for some reason, can be set to fractionalize votes to determine an outcome? The same one used in every swing state?
Why would anybody think something is fishy there? :rolleyes:
Your assertion is wrong and is false.

CLAIM: Prominent Democrats including Pelosi, Feinstein and the Clinton family have a stake in or a deep relationship with Dominion Voting Systems, the second-largest voting vendor in the U.S., whose equipment was used in several battleground states in the 2020 election.

AP’S ASSESSMENT: False. Dominion made a one-time philanthropic commitment at a Clinton Global Initiative meeting in 2014, but the Clinton Foundation has no stake or involvement in Dominion’s operations, the nonprofit confirmed to The Associated Press. A former aide to Pelosi has represented Dominion as a lobbyist, but so have lobbyists who worked for Republicans. Claims that Feinstein’s husband, Richard Blum, holds a stake in Dominion are baseless.

Wow, if AP says it's false I guess I'll just totally believe it. Richard Blum owns 60% of Avid Technologies & the Avid Leaderplus software that Dominion uses in their machines. Nice try though

#fakenews

Dominion denied any relationship with Avid.

It is all they got.

For 4 fucking years.

Lies from trump, that is it.
Self Serving SOB that cares only for himself, but SOMEHOW, has conned the cons. WOW.

POS can't disappear fast enough.

Wrong, the dems spent four years chasing a russian ghost which was a hoax, then impeached him on charges that they actually committed. Pedo joe is illegitimate and will be impeached in 2023. This is your retard idiot.

President Trump on Thursday spread new baseless claims about Dominion Voting Systems, which makes software that local governments around the nation use to help run their elections, fueling a conspiracy theory that Dominion “software glitches” changed vote tallies in Michigan and Georgia last week.

The Dominion software was used in only two of the five counties that had problems in Michigan and Georgia, and in every instance there was a detailed explanation for what had happened. In all of the cases, software did not affect the vote counts.

In the two Michigan counties that had mistakes, the inaccuracies were because of human errors, not software problems, according to the Michigan Department of State, county officials and election-security experts. Only one of the two Michigan counties used Dominion software.

Issues in three Georgia counties had other explanations. In one county, an apparent problem with Dominion software delayed officials’ reporting of the vote tallies, but did not affect the actual vote count. In two other counties, a separate company’s software slowed poll workers’ ability to check-in voters.

“Many of the claims being asserted about Dominion and questionable voting technology is misinformation at best and, in many cases, they’re outright disinformation,” said Edward Perez, an election-technology expert at the OSET Institute, a nonprofit that studies voting infrastructure. “I’m not aware of any evidence of specific things or defects in Dominion software that would lead one to believe that votes had been recorded or counted incorrectly.”

Just another lie by Trump and his minions in their continuing pathetic attempts to subvert and undermine our elections.
Pumpkin don't you understand what they are calling HUMAN ERRORS? They are claiming HUMAN Error when an operator doesn't update the system and then the system automatically switches votes from Biden to Trump. This isn't operator error---this is a purposeful program written in to defraud voters. This isn't an accident and this isn't operator error........and funny when I look at the map of spefically Georgia and the use this specific system---it looks like most all counties in Georgia use it.

Yep snagged you and the libs lying about this flat out. ALL 159 counties in Georgia used this system hun. EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM. Just two or three of them, my azz.

In Michigan, 69 counties used the software-----including Atrium where votes for Trump which flipped Trumps votes and awarded them to biden but thankfully was caught by the poll workers. How many other counties and states have votes flipped from Trump to biden with this software-----which the dems are saying are caused by simply not updating the system the day of the election? HMmmm?

Last edited:
President Trump on Thursday spread new baseless claims about Dominion Voting Systems, which makes software that local governments around the nation use to help run their elections, fueling a conspiracy theory that Dominion “software glitches” changed vote tallies in Michigan and Georgia last week.

The Dominion software was used in only two of the five counties that had problems in Michigan and Georgia, and in every instance there was a detailed explanation for what had happened. In all of the cases, software did not affect the vote counts.

In the two Michigan counties that had mistakes, the inaccuracies were because of human errors, not software problems, according to the Michigan Department of State, county officials and election-security experts. Only one of the two Michigan counties used Dominion software.

Issues in three Georgia counties had other explanations. In one county, an apparent problem with Dominion software delayed officials’ reporting of the vote tallies, but did not affect the actual vote count. In two other counties, a separate company’s software slowed poll workers’ ability to check-in voters.

“Many of the claims being asserted about Dominion and questionable voting technology is misinformation at best and, in many cases, they’re outright disinformation,” said Edward Perez, an election-technology expert at the OSET Institute, a nonprofit that studies voting infrastructure. “I’m not aware of any evidence of specific things or defects in Dominion software that would lead one to believe that votes had been recorded or counted incorrectly.”

Just another lie by Trump and his minions in their continuing pathetic attempts to subvert and undermine our elections.
Pumpkin don't you understand what they are calling HUMAN ERRORS? They are claiming HUMAN Error when an operator doesn't update the system and then the system automatically switches votes from Biden to Trump. This isn't operator error---this is a purposeful program written in to defraud voters. This isn't an accident and this isn't operator error........and funny when I look at the map of spefically Georgia and the use of the is specific system---it looks like most all counties in Georgia use it.

Yep snagged you and the libs lying about this flat out. ALL 159 counties in Georgia used this system hun. EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM. Just two of them, my azz.

LOL Trump’s DHS disagrees with:

Pumpkin don't you understand what they are calling HUMAN ERRORS? They are claiming HUMAN Error when an operator doesn't update the system and then the system automatically switches votes from Biden to Trump. This isn't operator error---this is a purposeful program written in to defraud voters. This isn't an accident and this isn't operator error........and funny when I look at the map of spefically Georgia and the use of the is specific system---it looks like most all counties in Georgia use it.

Yep snagged you and the libs lying about this flat out. ALL 159 counties in Georgia used this system hun. EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM. Just two of them, my azz.

LOL Trump’s DHS disagrees with:
\

The two head DHS were fired or being fired---turns out that they are LEGALLY responsible for making sure that the voting equipment is CERTIFIED---and this Dominion system is NOT. Which just invalidated the election.

Oh and FYI, I don't care who disagrees with me for future references...you are either right or you are wrong. DHS heads who made those nonsense statements were in wrong on apparently multiple things.

You mean the same Dominion where Richard Blum, Diane Feinsteins husband, is the majority owner? The one where Nancy Pelosis former advisor is now an executive? The one allied with the Clinton Foundation & Clinton Global Initiative? The one with no security features that, for some reason, can be set to fractionalize votes to determine an outcome? The same one used in every swing state?
Why would anybody think something is fishy there? :rolleyes:
Your assertion is wrong and is false.

CLAIM: Prominent Democrats including Pelosi, Feinstein and the Clinton family have a stake in or a deep relationship with Dominion Voting Systems, the second-largest voting vendor in the U.S., whose equipment was used in several battleground states in the 2020 election.

AP’S ASSESSMENT: False. Dominion made a one-time philanthropic commitment at a Clinton Global Initiative meeting in 2014, but the Clinton Foundation has no stake or involvement in Dominion’s operations, the nonprofit confirmed to The Associated Press. A former aide to Pelosi has represented Dominion as a lobbyist, but so have lobbyists who worked for Republicans. Claims that Feinstein’s husband, Richard Blum, holds a stake in Dominion are baseless.

Wow, if AP says it's false I guess I'll just totally believe it. Richard Blum owns 60% of Avid Technologies & the Avid Leaderplus software that Dominion uses in their machines. Nice try though

#fakenews

Dominion denied any relationship with Avid.
And Beijing Biden denied his pledge to ban fracking & any knowledge of crackHunters business deals. This is what bad actors do, they lie. I guess we'll find out soon enough.
Try not to get too upset

Forum List

Back