The Trump Red Card

JLW

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2012
“Donald Trump wants his supporters to carry a Trump Card and has asked them to choose their favorite design and then donate up to $5,000 in his latest fundraising tactic.

The former President's camp on Wednesday published four red and gold credit card sized mock-ups emblazoned with Trump's signature, asking supporters to choose the best design.“

1628166744059.jpeg

The Trump credit card can’t be far behind, can it?

Notice how Trump panders to his delusional supporters by referring to himself as “President” and not former or ex-president.

I have never known a president or former president who has issued an identity card to indicate who and who is not a supporter.

Anyway, it is all yours for a simple donation. Line up, Trumpers, he is waiting!

Last edited:
“Donald Trump wants his supporters to carry a Trump Card and has asked them to choose their favorite design and then donate up to $5,000 in his latest fundraising tactic.

The former President's camp on Wednesday published four red and gold credit card sized mock-ups emblazoned with Trump's signature, asking supporters to choose the best design.“

View attachment 521812

The Trump credit card can’t be far behind. Notice how Trump panders to his delusional supporters by calling himself “President” and not former president.

I have never know a president or former president that has issued idenity card to indicate who and who is not a supporter.
Gosh, another way to make money for Trump...But this time he gilded it?

The grift goes on...

View attachment 521812

Notice how Trump panders to his delusional supporters by referring to himself as “President” and not former or ex-president.

I have never known a president or former president who has issued an identity card to indicate who and who is not a supporter.

Anyway, it is all yours for a simple donation. Line up, Trumpers, he is waiting!
And so, the grift continues!

But really, I can't blame Rump. If you have supporters who are so stupid that they fall for anything, then they exist to be exploited.

View attachment 521812

Ohhh. the hate sites have programmed the drones with the daily hating points.

What, 6 threads with the identical hate points vomited out by you vermin?

View attachment 521812

enjoy your TRUMP orgasm, shit stain
you prove daily TRUMP lives in your head---RENT FREE

But really, I can't blame Rump. If you have supporters who are so stupid that they fall for anything, then they exist to be exploited.
As I go to the stores for products I see who the real grifters are. The prices are going...up, up, up. So much fun. The basics they are trying a mighty to keep down. For fuel we are now more dependent on the middle east to be part of our oil transfers of fuel. A dollar more now then it should be easily. Affecting the costs of products. Affecting trying to live. You stupid Prog peasants will suffer more and more like the Non Prog peasants. But you will be proud to have people who talk like you.

View attachment 521812

What an awesome idea!

That way based businesses can give discounts to Trump Card owners!

and If you have supporters who are so stupid that they support a corrupted, compromised, dementia laden, pedophile, beijing xiden, then they exist to be exploited.....how retarded the scum demonRATS are

I am sure his supporters are awaiting his next grift. I understand Trump will offer a secret decoder ring to his supporters for a small donation.
I understand xiden will offer a class on pedophilia to his supporters for a quick pinch of the nipples....how ironic

View attachment 521812

The neat thing here is that he isn't spending that money on any of the things he's calling for donations for. He's just keeping most of it.

I understand xiden will offer a class on pedophilia to his supporters for a quick pinch of the nipples....how ironic
I understand tRump is demonstrating how to take it up the ass from your KGB controller for only a small donation. He'll even throw in an id card.

enjoy your TRUMP orgasm, shit stain
you prove daily TRUMP lives in your head---RENT FREE
Trump is waiting for your check. Have you sent him one yet, Lemming? If you are a true Trump supporter you will send him one for $5,000.00. The billionaire needs your money. Send it, fool. He is waiting.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back