The Trump Movement's plans after the election

“Trump is a builder,” says Bannon, in a rare interview. “And what he’s built is the underlying apparatus for a political movement that’s going to propel us to victory on Nov. 8 and dominate Republican politics after that.”

Yes Sir! Loyal follower right here!

Since Trump paid to build this audience with his own campaign funds, he alone will own it after Nov. 8 and can deploy it to whatever purpose he chooses. He can sell access to other campaigns or use it as the basis for a 2020 presidential run. It could become the audience for a Trump TV network. As Bannon puts it: “Trump is an entrepreneur.”

Whatever Trump decides, this group will influence Republican politics going forward. These voters, whom Cambridge Analytica has categorized as “disenfranchised new Republicans,” are younger, more populist and rural—and also angry, active, and fiercely loyal to Trump. Capturing their loyalty was the campaign’s goal all along. It’s why, even if Trump loses, his team thinks it’s smarter than political professionals. “We knew how valuable this would be from the outset,” says Parscale. “We own the future of the Republican Party.”

Ah this makes me so very hopeful for the future!

Donald Trump movement will last fewer years than Ross Perot Reform Party... You guys have the attention span of a gnat and will move on to another radical nutter...

Maybe David Duke in 2020 so you can finally kill the Republican Party once and for all!?!

Trump is NOT a builder. He's a low life con artist. What will happen after is his followers will commit more than their usual crimes. They'll shoot people because that's what Trump has told them to do. The OP will likely hide under his bed though.

As for that silly TV nonsense LOLOLOLOLOL

According to a source close to Trump, the idea of a Trump TV network originated during the Republican primaries as a threat Kushner issued to Roger Ailes when Trump’s inner circle was unhappy with the tenor of Fox News’s coverage. The warring factions eventually reconciled. But Trump became enamored by the power of his draw after five media companies expressed interest. “One thing Jared always tells Donald is that if the New York Times and cable news mattered, he would be at 1 percent in the polls,” says the source. “Trump supporters really don’t have a media outlet where they feel they’re represented—CNN has gone fully against Trump, MSNBC is assumed to be against Trump, and Fox is somewhere in the middle. What we found is that our people have organized incredibly well on the web. Reddit literally had to change their rules because it was becoming all Trump. Growing the digital footprint has really allowed us to take his message directly to the people.”

According to a source close to Trump, the idea of a Trump TV network originated during the Republican primaries as a threat Kushner issued to Roger Ailes when Trump’s inner circle was unhappy with the tenor of Fox News’s coverage. The warring factions eventually reconciled. But Trump became enamored by the power of his draw after five media companies expressed interest. “One thing Jared always tells Donald is that if the New York Times and cable news mattered, he would be at 1 percent in the polls,” says the source. “Trump supporters really don’t have a media outlet where they feel they’re represented—CNN has gone fully against Trump, MSNBC is assumed to be against Trump, and Fox is somewhere in the middle. What we found is that our people have organized incredibly well on the web. Reddit literally had to change their rules because it was becoming all Trump. Growing the digital footprint has really allowed us to take his message directly to the people.”

Donald Trump movement will last fewer years than Ross Perot Reform Party... You guys have the attention span of a gnat and will move on to another radical nutter...

Maybe David Duke in 2020 so you can finally kill the Republican Party once and for all!?!
Oh keep dreaming child. Keep dreaming. You don't have to admit it. We know you are scared of what is going to come AFTER the election is over. Trump is more dangerous if he loses than if he wins :) I am REALLY looking forward to it all!

Oh keep dreaming child. Keep dreaming. You don't have to admit it. We know you are scared of what is going to come AFTER the election is over. Trump is more dangerous if he loses than if he wins :) I am REALLY looking forward to it all!

Boy let me tell you I have been writing for almost a damn month that if Trump loses what his plan might be, so fuck off you stupid wanker!

Again those like you will forget Trump for the new shiny thing that make your racist dick hard because your attention span is the size of a damn gnat like most punks!

Boy let me tell you I have been writing for almost a damn month that if Trump loses what his plan might be, so fuck off you stupid wanker!

Again those like you will forget Trump for the new shiny thing that make your racist dick hard because your attention span is the size of a damn gnat like most punks!
You obviously don't understand what kind of system he has put together if he loses. Its AMAZING. Go read it sparky. INFORM yourself. :)

Odium and other knuckle draggers will whine and stamp their little feet for a while but not much beyond that. Trump is a loser. Odium is a loser. No more need be said.

Edited to add - yes, Trump was smart enough to be born to money but my bet is that Odium wasn't and guess what --- Trump won't share. IOW, you will still be a loser on Nov 8th! (Or the 29th, if you believe Donald!)

:badgrin:

What movement? What do you support? What candidates other than Trump is involved? Cause it looks more like a cult of personality to me. And if Trump loses, who else do you have?

You obviously don't understand what kind of system he has put together if he loses. Its AMAZING. Go read it sparky. INFORM yourself. :)

I don't need to your your nonsense because again I have been writing about it for over a damn month. What I am writing about is the fact you have the attention span of a gnat and will forget Trump for the next shiny racist whore of the 2020 election...

Also Trump would spit on those like you because of your hatred for his grandchildren, his daughter and her husband seeing they are those filthy Jews you hate!

What does this have to do with anything?

Simple, those like you love Trump now because he spew the stupidity to hook you ( like I wrote he would do ) and then sell you on the nonsense you believe in while not understanding he is using fools like you to make millions if not billions off of!

yeah, I know what he is doing and he is genius to sucker fools like you!

What movement? What do you support? What candidates other than Trump is involved? Cause it looks more like a cult of personality to me. And if Trump loses, who else do you have?
Suggest you learn to to read. :) Its all there. There is a LOT that can be done literally the day after election and so much more than can happen after that. There are candidates just WAITING for Trump to start his movement or party....either works.

I don't need to your your nonsense because again I have been writing about it for over a damn month. What I am writing about you is the fact you have the attention span of a gnat and will forget Trump for the next shiny racist whore of the 2020 election...

Also Trump would spit on those like you because of your hatred for his grandchildren, his daughter and her husband seeing they are those filthy Jews you hate!

What does this have to do with anything?

Simple, those like you love Trump now because he spew the stupidity to hook you ( like I wrote he would do ) and then sell you on the nonsense you believe in while not understanding he is using fools like you to make millions if not billions off of!

yeah, I know what he is doing and he is genius to sucker fools like you!
Aw someone is triggered. You think Trump is wacissssss that's pathetic. You are pathetic. Trump is a means to an end. He gets us part of the way there....:) Not all the way...but makes it MUCH easier.

Btw Trump's organization and ground game is completely weak. Hillary is running circles around him organization wise

Suggest you learn to to read. :) Its all there. There is a LOT that can be done literally the day after election and so much more than can happen after that. There are candidates just WAITING for Trump to start his movement or party....either works.

I did read it. It wasnt very helpful in making your point.

And I thought there was a movement already, now candidates are waiting for trump to start one?

Us constitutionalists didn't wait for some Uber wealthy guy to start a movement for us. We started one ourselves.

And now the scumbucket is planning to hit you up again for money. This, after he billed those little girls after he said it was benefit.

Like I said - a lot of whining but not much more. I suggest that Odium gets a start on his whining now. LOL

I did read it. It wasnt very helpful in making your point.

And I thought there was a movement already, now candidates are waiting for trump to start one?

Us constitutionalists didn't wait for some Uber wealthy guy to start a movement for us. We started one ourselves.
LOL you claim to be a constitutionalist but are backing a neocon clown. Oh man that's funny! For what I want I have been pushing for it for 20 years....Trump just helped move it into the open and into the mainstream. He can do more to destroy the 2 party system than ANYONE before him. He is no Perot. He has a system ready to be tapped into after the election. Either Media or Political party I would be happy with either but REALLY want a political party or movement.

Forum List

Back