The Trump Doctrine; One of the BIG Reasons I will Vote for Trump Again.

The Trump Doctrine is basically an updated version of 'Speak Softly and Carry a BIG Stick', but appends to that 'And Ignore Career Diplomats That are Stupid, Marxist or Gone Native'.

So much is being done today because Trump refuses to operate with the blinders of the State Department wrapped around his eyes. He takes a fresh look at things and looks for plausible solutions then carefully experiments till something works.

This is why Trump is able to accomplish the 'impossible', which is entirely possible once one ejects diplomatic axioms that are simply false.

God Bless President Trump.

The Trump Doctrine?

The Trump Doctine is ”We’ll See What Happens”.

The man doesn't have a clue.

We've seen what happens, ISIS gone, 3 Muslim nations that have refused to recognize Israel and have advocated their destruction, have not only recognized Israel, but normalize relations with them.

obama i built that.jpg

He puts America and Americans FIRST.

He put America FIRST is COVID infections and deaths
There is no WORLD WIDE STANDARD in counting Covid infections and deaths.

We conduct the most tests, and the most accurate tests, so it follows that our country would have the most detected infections.

Since we know that many of those who have COVID 19 show little or no effect, it is easy to see that advanced, and prolific testing that the United States employs creates skewed numbers.

As to deaths, it has been shown that only 6% of those deaths have occurred to individuals with no pre-existing medical problems. AGAIN, our advanced and broad testing skews these numbers.
By any standard, we have almost five times the number of deaths our population would warrant. Tests have nothing to do with it....dead is dead

Guess what?
Over 50 percent of Americans have something that qualifies as a pre existing condition.......High Blood Pressure, Cholesterol, diabetes, heart conditions, weight

They were alive before COVID, dead afterwards

Funny, I have all those and I'm still here and so are the vast majority of that 50%. Now, tell the class how many of those folks would have died without Covid. 2.81+ million die every year in the US, Covid is just a blip on that stat.

The Trump Doctrine is basically an updated version of 'Speak Softly and Carry a BIG Stick', but appends to that 'And Ignore Career Diplomats That are Stupid, Marxist or Gone Native'.

So much is being done today because Trump refuses to operate with the blinders of the State Department wrapped around his eyes. He takes a fresh look at things and looks for plausible solutions then carefully experiments till something works.

This is why Trump is able to accomplish the 'impossible', which is entirely possible once one ejects diplomatic axioms that are simply false.

God Bless President Trump.

@ JB58. EXCELLENT post!

Forum List

Back