The Trump Chaos

Trump is very obviously under the thumb of far-right Russian agents who are most likely blackmailing him with humiliating things in order to get him to do what they want. It's like The Americans, but for real.

It's not Trump's chaos, it's Soros chaos: his loyal troops of brainwashed liberals have been provoking all the mess and chaos.

I have been watching same things in Ukraine for 3 years, after the coup Soros' puppets are turning Ukraine into a 3rd world country, where only crooks and Nazis feel good and free.

Interesting you have proof of this, I would be interested in reading it!

It's off-topic, but if you insist...
First couple of articles are pretty long but pretty informative.

Modern Ukraine is 25 yrs old, but is it actually independent?
https://www.rt.com/op-edge/357039-ukraine-independence-ussr-maidan/

CIS-EMO -EMO political analyst of an International Monitoring Organization, Stanislav Byshok :
The truth about Ukraine: Byshok's lecture at Brown University - Fort Russ
-----
Cohen: Trump should have spoken out against what many see as Ukraine’s troubling glorification of Nazi collaborators. Trump should have broadened the agenda to call out Kiev for its official state policy of honoring controversial figures from World War Two.

The latest example: local authorities in the capital recentlyvoted to rename a major street after a former Nazi collaborator and anti-Semite named Roman Shukhevych.

Shukhevych led the Ukrainian Insurgent Army (UPA), an organization responsible for the mass slaughter of Poles and Jews during the war. Even inside Ukraine the renaming is a disputed move, with hundreds of people taking to the streets last Friday to protest the decision – only to be attacked by an ultra-nationalist neo-Nazi group called C14.
Commentary: How Trump can show he’s tough on anti-Semitism
----
A Fascist Hero in Democratic Kiev
----
On May 2 , 2014 Ukrainian Nazis burned over 60 civilians alive in Odessa for protesting against the coup.
This French documentary lifts the veil on the deception of the US/Europe/NATO elites and their ever faithful media bullhorns. It informs us of a planned coup, described by the head of Stratfor as the most blatant ever, of the butchering of innocent people in the Odessa Trades Hall at the behest of politicians and oligarchs, and the continuing presence of heavily armed neo-Nazi thugs controlling the streets and occupying politically powerful positions in government.
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available
___
Americans have been carefully shielded from the ugly underbelly of Ukraine’s Maidan uprising in 2014 that overthrew the elected president and installed a U.S.-backed, fiercely anti-Russian regime which has unleashed armed neo-Nazis. But a French documentary has dared to expose this grim reality, as Gilbert Doctorow describes.
A Look at Ukraine's Dark Side
---
Oles Buzina' assassination was the third in a row of political killings in the last four days: Sergey Sukhobok (April 13); Oleg Kalashnikov (April 15); and Oles Buzina (April 16).
History of Ukraine Told by Assassinated Ukrainian Writer Oles Buzina

---
As corruption and nepotism threaten the hope of Ukraine’s revolution, journalists are being told that they are helping the enemy just by doing their jobs.
Opinion | Ukraine Declares War on Journalism
--
Ukraine Is in Danger of Becoming a Failed State
---
NY Times:
International Monitory Fund and the donor nations, like United States, can’t continue to shovel money into a corrupt swamp
Opinion | Ukraine’s Unyielding Corruption
---
Politician makes claims of vast corruption in Ukraine
---
CEPS EU:
almost three years after the Euromaidan revolution, Ukraine’s leadership has fallen woefully short in delivering on its promises to fight against corruption
https://www.ceps.eu/publications/ukraine’s-unimplemented-anti-corruption-reform
---
IMF’s mission chief for Ukraine, Ron Van Rooden: It will take Ukraine a generation to come near the Central European economy
https://sputniknews.com/europe/201612151048570746-ukraine-generation-central-european-economy/
----
Foreign Policy Journal:
Kiev Is Fueling the War in Eastern Ukraine, Too

And all that ^ is just a tip of iceberg....

Appreciate the material, I have not been through all of it not even close. Do not know a few of the outlets that these materials came from or if they would be considered legit. But still some enlightening info, thank you.

It's not Trump's chaos, it's Soros chaos: his loyal troops of brainwashed liberals have been provoking all the mess and chaos.

I have been watching same things in Ukraine for 3 years, after the coup Soros' puppets are turning Ukraine into a 3rd world country, where only crooks and Nazis feel good and free.

CIS-EMO -EMO political analyst of an International Monitoring Organization, Stanislav Byshok :
-----
Cohen: Trump should have spoken out against what many see as Ukraine’s troubling glorification of Nazi collaborators. Trump should have broadened the agenda to call out Kiev for its official state policy of honoring controversial figures from World War Two.

The latest example: local authorities in the capital recentlyvoted to rename a major street after a former Nazi collaborator and anti-Semite named Roman Shukhevych.

Shukhevych led the Ukrainian Insurgent Army (UPA), an organization responsible for the mass slaughter of Poles and Jews during the war. Even inside Ukraine the renaming is a disputed move, with hundreds of people taking to the streets last Friday to protest the decision – only to be attacked by an ultra-nationalist neo-Nazi group called C14.
----
----
On May 2 , 2014 Ukrainian Nazis burned over 60 civilians alive in Odessa for protesting against the coup.
This French documentary lifts the veil on the deception of the US/Europe/NATO elites and their ever faithful media bullhorns. It informs us of a planned coup, described by the head of Stratfor as the most blatant ever, of the butchering of innocent people in the Odessa Trades Hall at the behest of politicians and oligarchs, and the continuing presence of heavily armed neo-Nazi thugs controlling the streets and occupying politically powerful positions in government.
___
Americans have been carefully shielded from the ugly underbelly of Ukraine’s Maidan uprising in 2014 that overthrew the elected president and installed a U.S.-backed, fiercely anti-Russian regime which has unleashed armed neo-Nazis. But a French documentary has dared to expose this grim reality, as Gilbert Doctorow describes.
---
Oles Buzina' assassination was the third in a row of political killings in the last four days: Sergey Sukhobok (April 13); Oleg Kalashnikov (April 15); and Oles Buzina (April 16).

---
As corruption and nepotism threaten the hope of Ukraine’s revolution, journalists are being told that they are helping the enemy just by doing their jobs.
--
---
NY Times:
International Monitory Fund and the donor nations, like United States, can’t continue to shovel money into a corrupt swamp
---
---
CEPS EU:
almost three years after the Euromaidan revolution, Ukraine’s leadership has fallen woefully short in delivering on its promises to fight against corruption
---
IMF’s mission chief for Ukraine, Ron Van Rooden: It will take Ukraine a generation to come near the Central European economy
https://sputniknews.com/europe/201612151048570746-ukraine-generation-central-european-economy/
----
Foreign Policy Journal:

Appreciate the material, I have not been through all of it not even close. Do not know a few of the outlets that these materials came from or if they would be considered legit. But still some enlightening info, thank you.

I'm from Ukraine, I know everything I posted and a lot more ugly things are true. However, I wish it wasn't.

Last edited:

-----

----
----
___
---

---
--
---
NY Times:
---
---
CEPS EU:
---
----
Foreign Policy Journal:

I'm from Ukraine, I know everything I posted and a lot more ugly things are true. However, I wish it wasn't.

If true, and I am NOT trying to imply that you are be untruthful I am sorry for you and your people as well!

Isn't it interesting how it's been nothing but a shit-storm of chaos since the orange clown took office? NON-STOP chaos. Starting from day one. From the lies about the attendance numbers at his inauguration to the secret meetings with Russian lawyers, to firing the FBI director to Russian interference in the election. From having to settle various lawsuits over his fraudulent "university" to the firing of Michael Flynn...From lying about Obama "wiretapping" him to his various conflicts of interest to Trump inciting violence at his rallies and being sued for it...From his casual re-tweeting of white nationalists to his pathetic response to the events in Charlottesville, I'm only barely scratching the surface. It's always something. The gas-lighting, endless.

His entire role seems to be to ramp up division and whip up his supporters into a hysterical frenzy to an inevitable end. If I were a Bible believing man, I'd be inclined to think that he fits the description of the anti-Christ to the "T." Christians are warned about a charming man who shows up and gains a loyal following, only to have an agenda of causing chaos and division, ripping people apart.

When was the last time we've seen this level of chaos and disruption in our country -- all thanks to ONE man? We've never seen anything like it. From a sociological perspective, it's fascinating. From the perspective of an average American, it's disturbing as hell.

We're all the victims of a narcissist. The ultimate narcissist. I'm reminded of this amazingly prescient piece written shortly after Trump stole the election and how accurate it is. It's going to take a long time for America to heal from the damage inflicted by Donald Trump.
Interesting but not surprising.

The disaster that is the failed Trump ‘administration’ is the consequence of a clueless dolt who is comprehensively unfit to be president.

Politics is a profession, the purview of those with experience, training, education, and a background in sound responsible governance and public policy – not ignorant dullards the likes of Trump.

It is in chaos, and I think the media, and many people in DC have their hand in it.
People all over the country do. But of course the slimy dem is only going to blame one person lol

Typical conservative. It's never their own fault...it's always someone else's fault. Party of "personal responsibility" ha!

Who showed up without a permit....
Was it all those people who actually took upon themselves to get a permit to legally march,or those who didnt act responsibly and were protesting illegally?

Sounds to me like your antifa and blm buddies weren't acting responsibly.....but what can you expect from people who are too damn stupid to get a photo ID.

It's been even worse than I feared.

The only surprise has been the way the Left has completely lost its shit over him.

The crazies on both ends are wrecking this country.

Let's not pretend this is an equal, both sides are crazy type of thing. Liberals aren't perfect but the disgusting campaign and behavior exhibited by Trump is now the model for the new right that thinks it's ok to be racist and violent.
Trump is the hero to white supremacists. David Duke's words today confirms it.

"Trump must denounce them by name!"

*Trump denounces them by name*

"People wanted him to do this. Doesn't count."

And he fucked it up today.
Undid anything positive from yesterday
This guy can't help fucking up everything he touches..

And his speech tonight proves what he said on Day 2 was all bullshit.

We have a Nazi sympathizer as a president and you're ok with that. You must be a Nazi.

We have a Nazi sympathizer as a president and you're ok with that. You must be a Nazi.

You fags and your drama.....it never ends.

You Nazi's and your racist nonsense.

What was racist about my comment?

You think calling out Nazi's is "drama". Must mean you're a Nazi.

Of course it's not...at least it isn't until you call out the blm and antifa....and we've been waiting for years.

Of course it's not...at least it isn't until you call out the blm and antifa....and we've been waiting for years.

So you can't do the right thing because of me? Odd. I thought you were better than liberals. Guess you're happy being the same. Huh.

Forum List

Back