The Trump campaign is disputing the Georgia recount.

Does anyone really believe that Trump won Florida NC and SC and didn't win Georgia???? That would be impossible.....does anyone believe the GOP could kick ass in the house and state houses and the leader of the party doesn't win?.....come on people wake up...we are truly an Obama 3rd world nation now.....
They have a large black population in Atlanta , and then about 40% maybe in Savannah and Augusta but the rest of Georgia I'm sure is 70- 80% Trump country. ( white south is for Trump - there's no hiding it)
So do the Carolinas....I don't buy it that Trump lost AZ either.....too many shocking surprising first time ever results for me to accept this election....
There were a number of shocking first time results in 2016 too. Did you accept that election?

Of course. Their assessement of legitimacy is based on if the outcome matches their world view.

2020 didn't go there way, thus it must be fake.

2016 did to their way, thus it must be legitimate.

Its the snowflakiest snowflake worldview that ever flaked. As reality itself must adhere to what makes them comfortable....or its fake.
hill.jpg
berg80.jpg
01.png
0000000.gif

Does anyone really believe that Trump won Florida NC and SC and didn't win Georgia???? That would be impossible.....does anyone believe the GOP could kick ass in the house and state houses and the leader of the party doesn't win?.....come on people wake up...we are truly an Obama 3rd world nation now.....
They have a large black population in Atlanta , and then about 40% maybe in Savannah and Augusta but the rest of Georgia I'm sure is 70- 80% Trump country. ( white south is for Trump - there's no hiding it)
So do the Carolinas....I don't buy it that Trump lost AZ either.....too many shocking surprising first time ever results for me to accept this election....
There were a number of shocking first time results in 2016 too. Did you accept that election?

Of course. Their assessement of legitimacy is based on if the outcome matches their world view.

Its the snowflakiest snowflake worldview that ever flaked. As reality itself must adhere to what makes them comfortable....or its fake.
View attachment 419100View attachment 419099View attachment 419096View attachment 419095

I'm not quoting me on the election results. I'm citing the actual election tallies from the actual States.

The recount was never going to change much and wasn't going to give the victory to Trump.

Counting and recounting Democrat Dirty Tricks fraudulent votes won't change anything.

The thing that will change will be the Court throwing out the blatant fraudulent votes.

Counting and recounting Democrat Dirty Tricks fraudulent votes won't change anything.
Counted and recounted by...yea...a REPUBLICAN administration

You're counting on the Supreme Court to overturn a free and fair election.

Goodbye democracy

China got their boy in, didn't they?

Just imagine all those stupid Useful Idiots that helped them.

The recount was never going to change much and wasn't going to give the victory to Trump.

The thing that will change will be the Court throwing out the blatant fraudulent votes.

The recount was never going to change much in terms of Trump supporter's perception of fraud. As they based those claims on no evidence. Just their insistence of 'dirty tricks', um....'because'.

You can't use evidence to convince folks that have no use for evidence.

All they did was recount the same potentially invalid ballots.

“Georgia’s historic first statewide audit reaffirmed that the state’s new secure paper ballot voting system accurately counted and reported results,” Georgia’s Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger said in a statement.

The Trump campaign dismissed the report, arguing that the hand recount did not include a signature matching process and so “simply recounted all of its illegal ballots.”

“We continue to demand that Georgia conduct an honest recount, which includes signature matching. We intend to pursue all legal options to ensure that only legal ballots are counted,” said Jenna Ellis, senior legal advisor to the Trump campaign, in a statement.

“Headlines are already falsely reporting that Joe Biden is declared the winner in Georgia. Sorry, media, that’s not how it works,” Ellis added, and urged the state not to certify the results.

Thats right. Georgia is going to get blown up

Wiscon Mich Penn all dem states went Republican with about 70k votes TOTAL Guess Hill should have asked for recounts ??

No. Trump lost. Guess Ivanka won’t be getting any more trademarks.
You idiots act like those trademarks are more valuable than diamonds when in reality the are something any business receives after filing the proper applications.

She might get indicted Not everyone gets 800,000 for consulting fees from their daddy
Every politician in WAshington has family members on their payroll. AOC has her boyfriend on the payroll to the tune of over a million. I don't think that's a door you douchebags want to open.

She might get indicted Not everyone gets 800,000 for consulting fees from their daddy
Every politician in WAshington has family members on their payroll. AOC has her boyfriend on the payroll to the tune of over a million. I don't think that's a door you douchebags want to open.

Hunter Biden is on the payroll of China, Ukraine and Russia. With kick backs to The Big Guy.

Forum List

Back