The Trump administration just ate its own with Michael Flynn

BWK is too stupid and lazy to go LOOK at the Prez Trans. Team laws... The TRANSITION TEAM ARE PUBLIC OFFICIALS you dickhead... They are the ELECTED representatives in waiting.. The LAW GIVES them privileges and priorities to WH access, discussions with outgoing Admin officials, SETTING UP diplomatic relations and a LOT of access to classified and sensitive info at THEIR REQUESt..

Stop looking like a idiot.. There WAS no thread topic here. And I KNOW you've argued the same bogus points in at LEAST 1/2 of dozen threads on Flynn and LEARNED NOTHING...
Nope. Nope. Nope.

They're either officials or in waiting. They can't be both. There is only one government at a time.

What's the charge for a "non-official" calling a Russian?
No charge, but you might have the FBI wanting to talk to you about it.

No charge,

Thanks.

but you might have the FBI wanting to talk to you about it.

You just said, no charge.
Why would the FBI need to talk to me about something you just admitted was legal?
The FBI is more than a law enforcement agency. They are also an intelligence gathering agency.

Yup. That's why they had the transcript of the "no charge" call.
That’s probably true. But that again isn’t about their law enforcement capacity.

It's about a perfectly legal phone call.

And proper
So proper they all decided the needed to lie about it.

Literally no one lied about it.
You are the last fucking troll left still pushing that plank.
Apparently that plank is stuck sideways up your ass and you can't shit it out.

How do you explain this?

and this:
MIKE PENCE: I talked to General Flynnabout that conversation and actually was initiated on Christmas Day he had sent a text to the Russian ambassador to express not only Christmas wishes but sympathy for the loss of life in the airplane crash that took place. It was strictly coincidental that they had a conversation. They did not discuss anything having to do with the United States’ decision to expel diplomats or impose censure against Russia.

Brennan lied to Pence.
It's really that simple.
Lied about what? According to who?
The Trump administration seems to think that’s what happened. They documentation from the phone call.

BWK is too stupid and lazy to go LOOK at the Prez Trans. Team laws... The TRANSITION TEAM ARE PUBLIC OFFICIALS you dickhead... They are the ELECTED representatives in waiting.. The LAW GIVES them privileges and priorities to WH access, discussions with outgoing Admin officials, SETTING UP diplomatic relations and a LOT of access to classified and sensitive info at THEIR REQUESt..

Stop looking like a idiot.. There WAS no thread topic here. And I KNOW you've argued the same bogus points in at LEAST 1/2 of dozen threads on Flynn and LEARNED NOTHING...
Nope. Nope. Nope.

They're either officials or in waiting. They can't be both. There is only one government at a time.

No charge,

Thanks.

Why would the FBI need to talk to me about something you just admitted was legal?
The FBI is more than a law enforcement agency. They are also an intelligence gathering agency.

That’s probably true. But that again isn’t about their law enforcement capacity.

You’re refusing to acknowledge the FBI is more than a law enforcement agency.

I can’t help you if you won’t listen.

You’re refusing to acknowledge the FBI is more than a law enforcement agency.

I'm not.....not even a little bit.
Is that actually true? I see no posts of yours actually acknowledging it while you continue to harp on the “legal” aspect of the phone call.

Is that actually true? I see no posts of yours actually acknowledging it

Feel free to highlight any posts of mine where I actually deny it.
Why should I do so?

To prove your claim. Or don't. Let me help.

The FBI is MORE THAN A LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCY.

Now what?
I never claimed you denied it.

So would you also acknowledge the legality of the phone call might not be the only reason they were investigating

Our government listens to phone calls of foreign officials. And rightly so.

Glad I could help clear up your confusion.
That’s only part of the story. The content of those phone calls may make some Americans subject to investigation too, wouldn’t it?

Nope. Nope. Nope.

No charge,

Thanks.

And proper

How do you explain this?

and this:
MIKE PENCE: I talked to General Flynnabout that conversation and actually was initiated on Christmas Day he had sent a text to the Russian ambassador to express not only Christmas wishes but sympathy for the loss of life in the airplane crash that took place. It was strictly coincidental that they had a conversation. They did not discuss anything having to do with the United States’ decision to expel diplomats or impose censure against Russia.

Brennan lied to Pence.
It's really that simple.
The Trump administration seems to think that’s what happened. They documentation from the phone call.

Shit it out son.

Nope. Nope. Nope.

No charge,

Thanks.

And proper

How do you explain this?

and this:

Brennan lied to Pence.
It's really that simple.

Shit it out son.

What’s the matter? Is that all you have? Afraid to go on and make yourself look like an idiot?

Nope. Nope. Nope.

No charge,

Thanks.

And proper

How do you explain this?

and this:

Brennan lied to Pence.
It's really that simple.

Shit it out son.

What’s the matter? Is that all you have? Afraid to go on and make yourself look like an idiot?

You are at least 4 years and multiple investigations behind.

Nope. Nope. Nope.

No charge,

Thanks.

And proper

How do you explain this?

and this:

Brennan lied to Pence.
It's really that simple.

Shit it out son.

You’re making shit up. The Trump administration released the report proof Flynn lied last week.

Or you were told to believe something was true and never questioned it.

Flynn talked to Kislyak about sanctions. Show me the investigation that shows he didn’t.

Or are you afraid to try?

Nope. Nope. Nope.

No charge,

Thanks.

And proper

How do you explain this?

and this:

Brennan lied to Pence.
It's really that simple.

Shit it out son.

You’re making shit up. The Trump administration released the report proof Flynn lied last week.

Flynn talked to Kislyak about sanctions. Show me the investigation that shows he didn’t.

You simply do not understand the story.
Come back when you understand it.
I dismiss you.

Nope. Nope. Nope.

No charge,

Thanks.

And proper

How do you explain this?

and this:

Brennan lied to Pence.
It's really that simple.

Shit it out son.

You simply do not understand the story.
Come back when you understand it.
I dismiss you.
Typical coward. Say made up shit and run away when called on it.

Come back when you grow a pair.

Forum List

Back