The Truly Super Bowl - Three Reasons For It

All Leftists agree with konradv of course. The points he and the rest of you overlook are these:

1. I provided indisputable factual background for some of my points.
konradv did nothing of the sort.
2. I put my money where my mouth was, and I won. None of you Leftists did so.
3. konradv and the rest of you engage in the Fallacy of Presumptive Arrogance. You CLAIM your own intellectual superiority without ever showing it. You just mouth off and then preen.
4. Most important, even IF you were the "mental giants" you claim to be, but never demonstrate much less prove, it still does not mean that you have wisdom and common sense. That will never sink in to you people.

Wisdom excelleth folly as far as light exceedeth darkness. And darkness is where you Leftists dwell.
Democrat Insanity - Trump Derangement Syndrome

All Leftists agree with konradv of course. The points he and the rest of you overlook are these:

1. I provided indisputable factual background for some of my points.
konradv did nothing of the sort.
2. I put my money where my mouth was, and I won. None of you Leftists did so.
3. konradv and the rest of you engage in the Fallacy of Presumptive Arrogance. You CLAIM your own intellectual superiority without ever showing it. You just mouth off and then preen.
4. Most important, even IF you were the "mental giants" you claim to be, but never demonstrate much less prove, it still does not mean that you have wisdom and common sense. That will never sink in to you people.

Wisdom excelleth folly as far as light exceedeth darkness. And darkness is where you Leftists dwell.
Democrat Insanity - Trump Derangement Syndrome
My analysis still stands. Thanks for confirming it.

My analysis still stands. Thanks for confirming it.

You don't even know the definition of "analysis."
No more nonsense from you. My Ignore List just grew by kondradv.

ciao brutto

"Go from the presence of a foolish man." - The Holy Bible

"A lion does not turn around when a small dog barks." - Nigerian Proverb

Forum List

Back