The true truth about the real story behind the 9-11 conspiracy

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Ok. I wasn't gonna let the cat out of the bad. But I've been meeting with some troofers. And, well, it's time for the true real truth to come out, not the fake truth, the real truth.

See, there were TWO President Bush's. Just like there were 2 towers. See? And we had to invade TWO countries, one for each tower. So we had to get Iraq. Why? See below:

And Bush + Iraq = Bushiraq. Take away "us" (for United States) and you get "Bhiraq". Pronounce that. "Buh-rock". Sounds like what? "Barack". As in Barack OBama. Bush planted Obama to defeat the GOP because they needed to take attention off the oil companies they owned.

Now....this is where it gets good. See, they had to get the oil, because, see they needed it. And....and.....they wanted to get rich off it. So they flew those missiles into the towers, and, they knew Bhiraq "Barack" would pursue green energy so oil would go up. But it failed, green energy isn't working. Thats why they had to get a mini-sub and blow up the oil rig in the Gulf last year, because they needed loss of supply.

And....they convinced McCain to run and lose, because, see if you take MCain, and take out the "M", "a", and "n", and spell it backwards it spells "iac". Now add an "R" for Republican, you get "IRAC", pronounced "Iraq".

You guys.........you see how it all fits together now, jeez!!!!

Ok. I wasn't gonna let the cat out of the bad. But I've been meeting with some troofers. And, well, it's time for the true real truth to come out, not the fake truth, the real truth.

See, there were TWO President Bush's. Just like there were 2 towers. See? And we had to invade TWO countries, one for each tower. So we had to get Iraq. Why? See below:

And Bush + Iraq = Bushiraq. Take away "us" (for United States) and you get "Bhiraq". Pronounce that. "Buh-rock". Sounds like what? "Barack". As in Barack OBama. Bush planted Obama to defeat the GOP because they needed to take attention off the oil companies they owned.

Now....this is where it gets good. See, they had to get the oil, because, see they needed it. And....and.....they wanted to get rich off it. So they flew those missiles into the towers, and, they knew Bhiraq "Barack" would pursue green energy so oil would go up. But it failed, green energy isn't working. Thats why they had to get a mini-sub and blow up the oil rig in the Gulf last year, because they needed loss of supply.

And....they convinced McCain to run and lose, because, see if you take MCain, and take out the "M", "a", and "n", and spell it backwards it spells "iac". Now add an "R" for Republican, you get "IRAC", pronounced "Iraq".

You guys.........you see how it all fits together now, jeez!!!!
post of the century!

Forum List

Back