Earth
irak.jpg

I just saw that on another site.....

LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT....:happy2:

:salute: :salute:

Du is just now saying this is a photoshop....:laugh:

Proud2BAmurkin (1000+ posts) Wed Nov-01-06 03:14 PM
Original message
Soldiers aren't allowed to be blatantly political. Sludge photo is fake.
It ain't soldiers in Iraq.
Refresh | 0 Recommendations Printer Friendly | Permalink | Reply | Top

The pixels in the photo aren't the same size Warpy Nov-01-06 03:16 PM #1
wait. Are you sure?

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=364x2540974

LOL. That has to be a photoshop, soldiers can't be political like that. But then again, according to our resident libs they torture and rape "innocent civilians", so I'm sure they won't care about breaking those rules.

Photoshop or not, it's one of the funniest, timeliest and most powerful thing I've seen for years !!!

SWEET!!!

Here's a high-res version:

iraq.jpg

So - to our in-house Photoshop experts - does that look fake to you? It sure doesn't to me...

Here's a high-res version:

iraq.jpg

So - to our in-house Photoshop experts - does that look fake to you? It sure doesn't to me...

NO WAY that's a PS. If it's a PS, it can be clearly changed to read something else; let somebody TRY. I bet even Cujo couldn't pull of something like that.

Great job Cp and DMP..

The goofs over at the Du just have to make some excuse, because they all want to believe the BS that some are spreading, our troops don't support the war in Iraq.....

I just LOVE this picture....
Warmed my heart...:usa:

Great job Cp and DMP..

The goofs over at the Du just have to make some excuse, because they all want to believe the BS that some are spreading, our troops don't support the war in Iraq.....

I just LOVE this picture....
Warmed my heart...:usa:

I bet ya a nickle that there is some serious work going on over at the DNC to figure out how to discredit these troops or make them pay for being "political".

NO WAY that's a PS. If it's a PS, it can be clearly changed to read something else; let somebody TRY. I bet even Cujo couldn't pull of something like that.

If that's PS, I'll stand on my head in a barrel of shit for ten minutes.

If that's PS, I'll stand on my head in a barrel of shit for ten minutes.

Time is ticking---the Dems have to discredit the pic, the troops, the CO or come up with a damn good issue to distract the people and the media with. Will we hear the " BIG" stuff soon or are they gonna play it down to the wire ?

I bet ya a nickle that there is some serious work going on over at the DNC to figure out how to discredit these troops or make them pay for being "political".

If the troops had spelled John Kerry's name correctly identifying "the" John Kerry as the person to whom they refer. Or actually made a political statement. I don't see one. And if I was sitting on a court martial I wouldn't see one then either.

Forum List

Back