The transparent hypocrisy of Ron DeSantis

Lee County and the adjacent areas all had widespread destruction from a recent hurricane that came through under Biden's watch.

This is an emergency situation, not business as usual.
Wait...so in extraordinary situations it's OK to make last minute changes to election rules?

Like say....covid?

Oddly I thought that hurricane hit more than just those three Republican counties

The stupid. it burns.

1667570296889.png

Lee County and the adjacent areas all had widespread destruction from a recent hurricane that came through under Biden's watch.

This is an emergency situation, not business as usual.
Partisan democrats can't comprehend things like that.

Wait...so in extraordinary situations it's OK to make last minute changes to election rules?

Like say....covid?

Oddly I thought that hurricane hit more than just those three Republican counties
Except that Covid wasn't last minute. There was plenty of time to set things up, and democrats still insisted on changing rules at the last minute.

Were those counties the hardest hit? You might want to check that.

Except that Covid wasn't last minute. There was plenty of time to set things up, and democrats still insisted on changing rules at the last minute.

Were those counties the hardest hit? You might want to check that.
So now we're parsing out what "last minute" means...

THIS is clearly last minute.

The changes for Covid were made months prior to the 2020 election and for GOOD reason. We were in the middle of a pandemic...which spreads when people gather. Absentee voting obviously mitigates that.

As far as Florida, That hurricane hit the entire south west coast of FLA. There's a lot more than those three counties in that area

One MILLION people died. That's pretty extreme

I suppose if you are looking for the dead vote it is. But we're talking about getting legal, living voters to the polls. And for that the corona virus wasn't a problem. And it certainly isn't a problem now, especially since the pandemic is officially over.

I suppose if you are looking for the dead vote it is. But we're talking about getting legal, living voters to the polls. And for that the corona virus wasn't a problem. And it certainly isn't a problem now, especially since the pandemic is officially over.
WHAT?

We're talking about getting legal voters to vote...and in cases like this and 2020, absentee votes does that

WHAT?

We're talking about getting legal voters to vote...and in cases like this and 2020, absentee votes does that

Legal voters can make it to the polls this year.

If someone is disabled or has another reason they can't, like if they are out of town, there isn't a problem with them applying for an absentee ballot.

Legal voters can make it to the polls this year.

If someone is disabled or has another reason they can't, like if they are out of town, there isn't a problem with them applying for an absentee ballot.
Not in those three red counties huh

Forum List

Back