The traffic lights have only two colours.

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
I’m stuck in a series of twisty bureaucratic passages, all alike. I need this certificate to get the next certificate, which will only work on commercial machines. Which Kea likes: I do not. In the meantime I’m still not sure if work will deploy me or retire me.

Small acts of rebellion help now. Do anything to make the system break down. Because we have apartheid, not quarantine: the obedient are rewarded: the refuseniks are punished.

QR codes are easily generated. This is one.

Read the rest from new Zealand

I like this....

sjjsjsjxkskslwl,smsmx.jpg

x,c,,c,c,c,d,d.png

I’m stuck in a series of twisty bureaucratic passages, all alike. I need this certificate to get the next certificate, which will only work on commercial machines. Which Kea likes: I do not. In the meantime I’m still not sure if work will deploy me or retire me.

Small acts of rebellion help now. Do anything to make the system break down. Because we have apartheid, not quarantine: the obedient are rewarded: the refuseniks are punished.

I like this....

View attachment 570708

View attachment 570707
This almost makes me wish I lived in a place where I could do this!

I like this....

View attachment 570708

View attachment 570707
Your depression and suicide rates must be through the roof and will only get worse

Never realized how much government power you people have to live through..................WTF

Here in America we always find a way to stick it up politicians asses and flip them the bird when they go too far

Looks like we got the better deal with our shattin, farting dementia patient leader. It is unreal for me to say this

How did things get so fucked up. The world needs Daddy Trump back

the unvaxxed should cease paying tax and their businesses should cease paying tax. We have been frozen out of society, so we should cease to contribute to the society that is oppressing us.

From the OPs link. Sounds like a good plan, but then the corrupt government will slap your ass in a gulag.

Forum List

Back