The trade war with China is over. China won.

The trade war is over — and China won (link)

The only results of all this is that Americans will continue to pay 25% more for Chinese goods.
And yet we continue in a very low inflation environment despite unparalleled wage gains for working Americans.

Ever wonder why the Left always spouts of Chinese propaganda like a parrot?

The Washington Free Beacon reported,

Red "China routinely broke federal law by not disclosing how much it spent to publish regime propaganda in the New York Times, the Washington Post, and other newspapers, an expert review of foreign agent registration filings concluded.
Routinely paid the NY Times and WaPo to publish regime propaganda.

"China Daily, an official mouthpiece of the Chinese Communist Party, has published hundreds of propaganda articles designed to look like ordinary news stories in some of America's most influential newspapers. While foreign agents may place ads in the United States, the propaganda outlet has repeatedly violated the Foreign Agent Registration Act by failing to provide full disclosures about its purchases.​

"China Daily has published propaganda in mainstream outlets for decades, but did not disclose its purchases of space in American newspapers to the Department of Justice until 2012. Even after it began acknowledging its relationship with the papers, the regime mouthpiece continued to violate federal disclosure requirements. China Daily has failed to provide breakdowns of spending activities and withheld copies of online ads, among other omissions that violate federal law, according to experts who reviewed years of its FARA filings.​

"The Washington Free Beacon reviewed all of the physical copies of China Daily‘s ads filed with the DOJ, as well as online ads the propaganda outlet did not submit to the department. China Daily has run more than 700 online ads designed to look like news articles and purchased 500 print pages in six American newspapers over the last seven years. These propaganda articles frame state oppression in Xinjiang, Tibet, and Hong Kong in a positive light and run alongside actual news stories produced by reporters at the Post, Times, Wall Street Journal, and other outlets."​

Why pay them to publish communist propaganda in a special ad section when they publish it in their news pages for free?

...and despite trump's 25% tariff on steel, US steel stock has dropped a third last quarter, and they are closing several Michigan plants, and laying off 1600 people. Socialized corporate welfare does not work.
On 9/20/19 it closed at $10.81.
3 months later,
12/20/19 it's at $11.92

U.S. Steel to Eliminate 1,545 Michigan Jobs

From your link:
Many of those laid off at the U.S. Steel facility outside of Detroit will be able to find work in nearby General Motors Co. and Ford Motor Co. plants, Ross said in an interview with Bloomberg Television. The problem with U.S. Steel’s Great Lakes plant, he said, is that it was just too high-cost to run.

The only results of all this is that Americans will continue to pay 25% more for Chinese goods.
And yet we continue in a very low inflation environment despite unparalleled wage gains for working Americans.

Ever wonder why the Left always spouts of Chinese propaganda like a parrot?

The Washington Free Beacon reported,

Red "China routinely broke federal law by not disclosing how much it spent to publish regime propaganda in the New York Times, the Washington Post, and other newspapers, an expert review of foreign agent registration filings concluded.
Routinely paid the NY Times and WaPo to publish regime propaganda.

"China Daily, an official mouthpiece of the Chinese Communist Party, has published hundreds of propaganda articles designed to look like ordinary news stories in some of America's most influential newspapers. While foreign agents may place ads in the United States, the propaganda outlet has repeatedly violated the Foreign Agent Registration Act by failing to provide full disclosures about its purchases.​

"China Daily has published propaganda in mainstream outlets for decades, but did not disclose its purchases of space in American newspapers to the Department of Justice until 2012. Even after it began acknowledging its relationship with the papers, the regime mouthpiece continued to violate federal disclosure requirements. China Daily has failed to provide breakdowns of spending activities and withheld copies of online ads, among other omissions that violate federal law, according to experts who reviewed years of its FARA filings.​

"The Washington Free Beacon reviewed all of the physical copies of China Daily‘s ads filed with the DOJ, as well as online ads the propaganda outlet did not submit to the department. China Daily has run more than 700 online ads designed to look like news articles and purchased 500 print pages in six American newspapers over the last seven years. These propaganda articles frame state oppression in Xinjiang, Tibet, and Hong Kong in a positive light and run alongside actual news stories produced by reporters at the Post, Times, Wall Street Journal, and other outlets."​

Why pay them to publish communist propaganda in a special ad section when they publish it in their news pages for free?

...and despite trump's 25% tariff on steel, US steel stock has dropped a third last quarter, and they are closing several Michigan plants, and laying off 1600 people. Socialized corporate welfare does not work.
On 9/20/19 it closed at $10.81.
3 months later,
12/20/19 it's at $11.92

U.S. Steel to Eliminate 1,545 Michigan Jobs

From your link:
Many of those laid off at the U.S. Steel facility outside of Detroit will be able to find work in nearby General Motors Co. and Ford Motor Co. plants, Ross said in an interview with Bloomberg Television. The problem with U.S. Steel’s Great Lakes plant, he said, is that it was just too high-cost to run.

Well, then, Trump should raise the tariff to 50%!:04:

OP doesn't smoke dope, he IS DOPE!

China’s imports of soybeans surged in November following the announcement of an interim trade deal with the United States.

Imports rose 53.7% over a year earlier to 5.4 million tons, according to customs data.

Imports of U.S. soybeans more than doubled from the previous month to 2.6 million tons, according to AWeb.com, a news website that serves the Chinese farming industry.

(Excerpt) Read more at washingtontimes.com ...

ONCE the party of INFANTICIDE has its hooks into you, it is easy for them to have one post bullshit!

China hasn't won a thing............Their country is polluted to hell.........Their rivers are now Toxic..............Their farm lands ooze toxins...........

Many of their rivers are unsafe to touch.........and their death rate is going through the roof........

China hasn't won anything..........it is an Environmental Disaster.

You don't have a problem with China making most of our drugs? They're the damn enemy.

I am sure that Trump has convinced you that China is your enemy. As for me, I have never suffered any problems with China. In fact,. I sincerely appreciate China making many products that I buy at extremely affordable prices,
China is flooding our streets with Fentanyl, hacking our State Department, bribing our politicians, stealing our intellectual property and using their trade surplus with us to build carrier busters, with sinking our carriers in mind.

They are still doing all this, and still making you cheap products, while now paying $BILLIONS to the US Treasury in order to retain access to our consumer base.

fredgraph.png

If they are willing to pay $Billions to access our markets, why should we let them access it for free?

Sounds like the problem is not China so much, as it is the people who buy illegally sold drugs and politicians who accept bribes...
That is always the case with bribery, there is a briber and a bribee.
... Here is an interesting factoid for you. The Roosevelt family, especially on Elinor's side, got rich in the 18th century selling opium to the Chinese.
The Chinese have bought off so much of the Left, hell, even the NBA dances when they blow a tune:

Screen-Shot-2019-10-10-at-3.38.56-AM.png

Major labels in the US:

Screen-Shot-2019-10-11-at-7.32.35-AM.png

Trump's given them a choice, either treat us with the respect a good customer deserves or pay $Billions in tariffs, so far they chose $Billions in tariffs. But they have shoveled $Billions into Biden's Family "investments" and while Biden looked like the front runner, they wouldn't agree to a fair deal, and Trump kept ramping up the tariffs.

fredgraph.png

Now Biden has crashed as the front runner, taken out by his own folks posing as Whistle Blowers, who were aiming at Trump and instead destroyed the crook they were trying to protect and China has realized that Trump will be re-elected and that Trump will continue ramping up tariffs, and finally the Chinese are making deals that will benefit ALL Americans, though it will leave China with less money to buy off the American Left, so the Left has a problem with that.

WOW! You have really bought in to Trump's holy water, haven't you!
Trump wiped the floor with the Chi-Coms.

THE ENEMY WITHIN: Another medical research prof with secret ties to China.

The Left is flooded with Chi-Com cash reaped from their decades of raping the American Worker, and the Left carries water for the Chi-Coms on every issue.

Leftist Surrender thread still going.................poor things

I don't mean to burst your Trump cult bubble with facts, but for those of you who would rather believe Trump's lies than readily available facts, I would be doing you a disservice by not posting this:

In One Chart: A Decade of the U.S. Trade Deficit with China
Speaking of facts:

The 2019 China Trade deficit came in at -$345,616.7M. I see that your chart stops at 2018.
2018 was -$419,527.4M

I
don't mean to burst your anti-Trump cult bubble with facts, but for those of you who would rather believe anti- Trumper lies than readily available facts, I would be doing you a disservice by not asking you if -$345,616.7M is a smaller deficit than -$419,527.4M.

In 2019 our top trading partners were:
1) Mexico 14.8% of our total foreign trade
2) Canada 14.5%
3) China 13.5%

In 2017 China was our top trading partner enjoying 16.4% of our total trade.

I don't mean to burst your anti-Trump cult bubble with facts, but for those of you who would rather believe anti- Trumper lies than readily available facts, I would be doing you a disservice by not asking you if 3rd is lower than 1st and if 13.5% is less than 16.4%

02-100.jpg

Trade Wars are Fun and Easy to Win!

I don't mean to burst your Trump cult bubble with facts, but for those of you who would rather believe Trump's lies than readily available facts, I would be doing you a disservice by not posting this:

Speaking of facts:

The 2019 China Trade deficit came in at -$345,616.7M. I see that your chart stops at 2018.
2018 was -$419,527.4M

I
don't mean to burst your anti-Trump cult bubble with facts, but for those of you who would rather believe anti- Trumper lies than readily available facts, I would be doing you a disservice by not asking you if -$345,616.7M is a smaller deficit than -$419,527.4M.

2) Canada 14.5%
3) China 13.5%

I don't mean to burst your anti-Trump cult bubble with facts, but for those of you who would rather believe anti- Trumper lies than readily available facts, I would be doing you a disservice by not asking you if 3rd is lower than 1st and if 13.5% is less than 16.4%

02-100.jpg

Trump's trade war seems to be taking a long time. How many jobs has he created in US steel and aluminum manufacturing in the last 3 years? BTW, Toyota announced yesterday that they are moving all Tacoma truck production out of the USA to Mexico this year.

Speaking of facts:

2018 was -$419,527.4M

I

2) Canada 14.5%
3) China 13.5%

02-100.jpg

Trump's trade war seems to be taking a long time...
Seems short, but then it's so fun and easy, what's the rush?
How many jobs has he created in US steel and aluminum manufacturing in the last 3 years?

Well, here's Obama's final year, a little bit of growth there, for sure:

fredgraph.png

Trump's Term:

fredgraph.png

That's what we call a "good start"!
... BTW, Toyota announced yesterday that they are moving all Tacoma truck production out of the USA to Mexico this year.
Actually, Toyota announced a few years ago it's plans to build the plant in Mexico, which at the time was expected to produce Corolla cars. Trump weighed in:

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Toyota Motor said will build a new plant in Baja, Mexico, to build Corolla cars for U.S. NO WAY! Build plant in U.S. or pay big border tax.

10:14 AM - Jan 5, 2017

Months after the tweet, Toyota announced it had altered those plans to produce Corollas at a new jointly-operated plant with Mazda in Alabama and use the new Mexican plant for additional Tacoma production. They have also since added assembly of their new SUV at the new Alabama plant, which is expected to begin production in 2021, and Corollas at its Mississippi plant.

Toyota on Friday celebrated the completion of a $1.3 billion investment at its plant in southwest Indiana as part of a previously-announced plan to invest $13 billion in its U.S. operations over a five-year period through 2021. It has announced investments of $7.1 billion thus far, including half of a new $1.6 billion plant with Mazda Motor in Alabama.

Moving Tacoma production to Mexico makes room at the Texas plant for additional Tundra production as well as the Sequoia SUV, which will end production at the Indiana plant by 2022.

Toyota announced a $391 million investment for multi-vehicle production capabilities last summer at the Texas plant.

Toyota says no U.S. jobs will be lost as a result of any of the production moves.

Speaking of facts:

2018 was -$419,527.4M

I

2) Canada 14.5%
3) China 13.5%

02-100.jpg

How many jobs has he created in US steel and aluminum manufacturing in the last 3 years?

fredgraph.png

Trump's Term:

fredgraph.png

... BTW, Toyota announced yesterday that they are moving all Tacoma truck production out of the USA to Mexico this year.
Actually, Toyota announced a few years ago it's plans to build the plant in Mexico, which at the time was expected to produce Corolla cars. Trump weighed in:

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Toyota Motor said will build a new plant in Baja, Mexico, to build Corolla cars for U.S. NO WAY! Build plant in U.S. or pay big border tax.

Months after the tweet, Toyota announced it had altered those plans to produce Corollas at a new jointly-operated plant with Mazda in Alabama and use the new Mexican plant for additional Tacoma production. They have also since added assembly of their new SUV at the new Alabama plant, which is expected to begin production in 2021, and Corollas at its Mississippi plant.

Toyota on Friday celebrated the completion of a $1.3 billion investment at its plant in southwest Indiana as part of a previously-announced plan to invest $13 billion in its U.S. operations over a five-year period through 2021. It has announced investments of $7.1 billion thus far, including half of a new $1.6 billion plant with Mazda Motor in Alabama.

Moving Tacoma production to Mexico makes room at the Texas plant for additional Tundra production as well as the Sequoia SUV, which will end production at the Indiana plant by 2022.

Toyota announced a $391 million investment for multi-vehicle production capabilities last summer at the Texas plant.

Toyota says no U.S. jobs will be lost as a result of any of the production moves.

I'm impressed! Trump has managed to create a socialized agricultural industry in this country, and has given away 18 billion dollars of my tax money to farmers. Meanwhile, the number of bankruptcies in the farm industry is exploding:

U.S. farm bankruptcies hit an 8-year high in 2019

At the same time, US consumers are paying trump's tariffs in price increases on pretty much everything. Then, to cap it off, China has a new permeant soybean trade partner in Brazil. Anyone who thinks that all of this is going to bring back auto assembly jobs is delusional, since they are mostly being built by robots. GM says that the tariffs have cost them $1.9 billion per year, and if you don't think they are passing that along to American buyers of Chevrolets, you are nuts. In my case, I paid $200 more this year than I would have paid 2 years ago for a Samsung washer and dryer. of course, none of this hurts his business, because he is in real estate, charging the secret service $650 per night for rooms at his resort:

Mar-a-Lago charged Secret Service agents $650 a night for rooms while they were guarding Trump

Speaking of facts:

2018 was -$419,527.4M

I

2) Canada 14.5%
3) China 13.5%

02-100.jpg

fredgraph.png

Trump's Term:

fredgraph.png

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

... US consumers are paying trump's tariffs in price increases on pretty much everything...
No they aren't.

While Tariff receipts have surged, there is no surging at all in consumer prices. In fact, inflation is so tame that Fed is spending it's days yawning when the subject comes up.

fredgraph.png

... Then, to cap it off, China has a new permeant soybean trade partner in Brazil...
There are no "permanent" trade partners. Available soybean supplies from Brazil are running low. China made a lot of noise about Soybean tariffs then quietly issued 10 million tons in waivers in just October, which were promptly used up, and they just issued waivers for another million tons. And guess what? I can read the future, when those waivers are used up, they will promptly issue more.
Joe Biden: He charges the Secret Service rent for a cottage to protect him

6a00d8341c630a53ef0153905c2778970b-800wi

Like all recent vice presidents, Biden and his wife have a rent-free government home at the Naval Observatory in Washington.

He also has his own home back in Delaware with a cottage. For years Biden's mother lived there. Now Biden rents it to the Secret Service, which provides around-the-clock protection to Biden for $2,200 a month.

Can you direct me to your posts expressing outrage at this?

Speaking of facts:

2018 was -$419,527.4M

I

2) Canada 14.5%
3) China 13.5%

02-100.jpg

fredgraph.png

Trump's Term:

fredgraph.png

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

I'm impressed! Trump has managed to create a socialized agricultural industry in this country, and has given away 18 billion dollars of my tax money to farmers. Meanwhile, the number of bankruptcies in the farm industry is exploding:

U.S. farm bankruptcies hit an 8-year high in 2019

At the same time, US consumers are paying trump's tariffs in price increases on pretty much everything. Then, to cap it off, China has a new permeant soybean trade partner in Brazil. Anyone who thinks that all of this is going to bring back auto assembly jobs is delusional, since they are mostly being built by robots. GM says that the tariffs have cost them $1.9 billion per year, and if you don't think they are passing that along to American buyers of Chevrolets, you are nuts. In my case, I paid $200 more this year than I would have paid 2 years ago for a Samsung washer and dryer. of course, none of this hurts his business, because he is in real estate, charging the secret service $650 per night for rooms at his resort:

Mar-a-Lago charged Secret Service agents $650 a night for rooms while they were guarding Trump

Ummmmm, wrong. No tax money from you is going to the farmers you tard.

Just admit you fucked up, that china is starting to come around and that ultimately this country will have a better trade deal for us, than your clown, the obummer was giving away with the TPP.

Since you don't care how much the government raises your taxes, you should send them a blank check.

It’s not about taxes. It’s s out punishing American companies for doing business overseas and American citizens for buying foreign products.

What are you blabbing about? The Democratic party and Republican party are all major supporters of globalization. Even in the UK and Canada both parties ( liberals and conservatives are doing same thing.

It started with globalization in 80's they lobbed the government that you must shut down your factory, industrialization and all your industries and call centers ASAP and go to China.

Every textbook and every school professor and along with media and government say same slogan we going from industrialization to service sector. And if you ant-globalization you are socialist.

Since you don't care how much the government raises your taxes, you should send them a blank check.

It’s not about taxes. It’s s out punishing American companies for doing business overseas and American citizens for buying foreign products.

What are you blabbing about? The Democratic party and Republican party are all major supporters of globalization. Even in the UK and Canada both parties ( liberals and conservatives are doing same thing.

It started with globalization in 80's they lobbed the government that you must shut down your factory, industrialization and all your industries and call centers ASAP and go to China.

Every textbook and every school professor and along with media and government say same slogan we going from industrialization to service sector. And if you ant-globalization you are socialist.
Nope! You're a Red Blooded All American America Firster!

During Trump's first 36 months in office, the US economy has gained 6.6 million jobs. But during a comparable 36-month period at the end of Obama's tenure, employers added 8.1 million jobs, or 23% more than what has been added since Trump took office.

The average monthly gain so far under Trump is 182,000 jobs. During the last 36 months under Obama, employers were adding an average of 224,000 jobs a month.

On Friday, the Labor Department reported that employers added a fairly robust 225,000 jobs in January. But it also made some revisions to past data, which lowered many previous job growth estimates. While some of the revisions go all the way back to the last century, most of the changes to data took place during 2018 and 2019. So the revisions reduced the gains during Obama's final three years by 47,000 jobs, but it reduced the gains during Trump's tenure by a total of 354,000 jobs.

How Trump's three years of job gains compares to Obama's - CNN

Of course, facts aside, if trump lies about his performance enough, his followers will believe it.

During Trump's first 36 months in office, the US economy has gained 6.6 million jobs. But during a comparable 36-month period at the end of Obama's tenure, employers added 8.1 million jobs, or 23% more than what has been added since Trump took office.

The average monthly gain so far under Trump is 182,000 jobs. During the last 36 months under Obama, employers were adding an average of 224,000 jobs a month.

On Friday, the Labor Department reported that employers added a fairly robust 225,000 jobs in January. But it also made some revisions to past data, which lowered many previous job growth estimates. While some of the revisions go all the way back to the last century, most of the changes to data took place during 2018 and 2019. So the revisions reduced the gains during Obama's final three years by 47,000 jobs, but it reduced the gains during Trump's tenure by a total of 354,000 jobs.

Of course, facts aside, if trump lies about his performance enough, his followers will believe it.
We believe our wallets, and know that Fake News CNN lies to and hates us. They think they should be able to tell us who our President should be, rather than vote in the President of our choice. They are going on 4 years in a tantrum over Crooked Hillary losing the election, which shouldn't have surprised them. She's vile, ghastly, cold, corrupt, deliberately insulted voters, threatened their jobs, fell over without honest explanation and campaigned in the wrong states.

You folks predicted immediate and ongoing economic Apocalypse, and instead The Working Man, is seeing percentage wage jumps that are greatly out performing the higher wage earners and the CPI.

fredgraph.png

While Obama was President, we were told how great it was, but it didn't feel like our jobs were keeping up with costs.
While Trump's been President, we are told that it's not better at all, but, we have the money to buy the things we had to tell ourselves and families no to, while Obama was President. So who are we to believe? Our direct personal experience of the foaming at the mouth Fake News Liars?

Screen-Shot-2020-02-07-at-6.52.21-AM.png

And that Pelosi isn't right in the head, why is she the most powerful Democrat in the Nation when her mind is clearly a shell of what it was 25 years ago? Why aren't Democrats smart enough to pry the gavel out of her crazy fingers? Does she actually have to physically attack someone for you guys to see she is a long ways around the bend?

Last edited:

We believe our wallets, and know that Fake News CNN lies to and hates us. They think they should be able to tell us who our President should be, rather than vote in the President of our choice. They are going on 4 years in a tantrum over Crooked Hillary losing the election, which shouldn't have surprised them. She's vile, ghastly, cold, corrupt, deliberately insulted voters, threatened their jobs, fell over without honest explanation and campaigned in the wrong states.

You folks predicted immediate and ongoing economic Apocalypse, and instead The Working Man, is seeing percentage wage jumps that are greatly out performing the higher wage earners and the CPI.

fredgraph.png

While Obama was President, we were told how great it was, but it didn't feel like our jobs were keeping up with costs.
While Trump's been President, we are told that it's not better at all, but, we have the money to buy the things we had to tell ourselves and families no to, while Obama was President. So who are we to believe? Our direct personal experience of the foaming at the mouth Fake News Liars?

Screen-Shot-2020-02-07-at-6.52.21-AM.png

And that Pelosi isn't right in the head, why is she the most powerful Democrat in the Nation when her mind is clearly a shell of what it was 25 years ago? Why aren't Democrats smart enough to pry the gavel out of her crazy fingers? Does she actually have to physically attack someone for you guys to see she is a long ways around the bend?

So, Trump's own appointed Sec. of Labor is lying in favor of Obama?

Obummers gains were easy. And most were part time jobs as his obummer care killed full time jobs.

Trumps economy is increasing when it is difficult to do so. And under him wages are increasing for the first time in decades.

Face it, you are an ignorant moron.

Between Hong Kong, the coronavirus and the economic malaise brought about by Trump and the virus, China is coming apart at the seams.

It won't be long before massive civil disobedience unseen since Tiananmen Square follows. It will make what's happening to the DNC seem insignificant.

Bank on it.

New Topics

Forum List

Back