The trade war with China is over. China won.

The trade war is over — and China won (link)
The only results of all this is that Americans will continue to pay 25% more for Chinese goods.

And the TDS shitstains take another one in the chops as DOW sets new record high!

Trade deal hopes spur stocks to record

Good for you, Toob! As for me, I sold every share of stock I own 2 weeks ago, and am investing it in real estate, just like Trump. Both of us know that that is the only way we are going to survive the next recession.
Yeah, I know, but the markets are up!

The only results of all this is that Americans will continue to pay 25% more for Chinese goods.
You sir, are a QUITTER!

...I feel such shame...….:cry:
Actually, I just bought a washer and dryer-paid less than normal.

Did you hand them the money using your feet or something?
Do you mean hand over fist???

And the TDS shitstains take another one in the chops as DOW sets new record high!

Good for you, Toob! As for me, I sold every share of stock I own 2 weeks ago, and am investing it in real estate, just like Trump. Both of us know that that is the only way we are going to survive the next recession.

And so are prices for everything, due to tariffs, except of course, to the farmers filing for bankruptcy in the Midwest due to tariff retaliations.

You sir, are a QUITTER!

And I just bought aa Samsung washer and dryer from Home Depot that cost $200 more than 2 months ago, when their pre-tariff stock sold out.

And so are prices for everything, due to tariffs, except of course, to the farmers filing for bankruptcy in the Midwest due to tariff retaliations.
I am paying less or the same-gas just went down-WHERE do you shop, California?

You sir, are a QUITTER!

And I just bought aa Samsung washer and dryer from Home Depot that cost $200 more than 2 months ago, when their pre-tariff stock sold out.
Why did you buy it then? I shopped around and got them for $100 less.

So, Third, are you one of the Trumpettes who believe that you are not paying for Trump's tariffs?

You sir, are a QUITTER!

Apparently you ARE one of those who believes he is not paying Trump's tariffs. Tell me, then. Who is paying the 15% tariffs on Chinese goods? Second question, exactly what has Trump's tariffs done for America in the last 2 years.Pplease be specific.

So, Third, are you one of the Trumpettes who believe that you are not paying for Trump's tariffs?
Not a trump supporter but I have watched prices and not seen any rise, in fact, some things are cheaper-gas and furniture.

You sir, are a QUITTER!

Apparently you ARE one of those who believes he is not paying Trump's tariffs. Tell me, then. Who is paying the 15% tariffs on Chinese goods? Second question, exactly what has Trump's tariffs done for America in the last 2 years.Pplease be specific.
Answer-I am not paying more and Maybe the tariffs saved some jobs or hurt the Chinese-this is a long range game, the type the Chinese play and we started late.

Not a trump supporter but I have watched prices and not seen any rise, in fact, some things are cheaper-gas and furniture.

Ok, so that means either one of two things:
1. The billions of dollars that trump claims that he has collected in tariff just appeared by magic in the treasurey, or
2.The Chinese are making so much profit margin on their produces (at least 20%) that they are absorbing the 15% tariffs themselves.

BTW:

After Losing $1 Billion to Tariffs, General Motors Announces 14,000 Layoffs

Apparently you ARE one of those who believes he is not paying Trump's tariffs. Tell me, then. Who is paying the 15% tariffs on Chinese goods?
LOOK Vandalampshade, I KNOW I'm not paying a plug nickel more. I just don't buy the Chinese shit, and for those that do, when the cost goes up high enough, then they'll have a reason to buy a better product elsewhere. Apparently you don't understand that politics follows the laws of physics: for there to be an effect, there has to be a counter effect. And we know that what ever the effect here, China is feeling it 6X worse. It is much like the track of an impulse response:

Screen Shot 2019-11-05 at 3.19.52 AM.png

Before there can be a positive energy sweep, there has to be some negative energy first. The DOW is at record high. China is willing to talk. Once this is all over, we will be far better off. I am so sick and tired of you whining tards complaining about everything. If you are feeling the tariffs as a consumer, that means you are just buying too damn much Chinese crap. The farmers are getting help in the interim, but in all wars there are casualties. Good thing we didn't have you pussies to run WWII.

Ok, so that means either one of two things:
1. The billions of dollars that trump claims that he has collected in tariff just appeared by magic in the treasurey, or
2.The Chinese are making so much profit margin on their produces (at least 20%) that they are absorbing the 15% tariffs themselves.

BTW:

After Losing $1 Billion to Tariffs, General Motors Announces 14,000 Layoffs
You pick

Poor Vandalamphandle wants to blame Trump turns out that farmers hurt by trade deal STILL support him! :auiqs.jpg::banana:

3 Reasons Midwest Farmers Hurt by the Trade War Still Support Trump | Industrial Equipment News (IEN)

And yet we continue in a very low inflation environment despite unparalleled wage gains for working Americans.

Ever wonder why the Left always spouts of Chinese propaganda like a parrot?

The Washington Free Beacon reported,

Red "China routinely broke federal law by not disclosing how much it spent to publish regime propaganda in the New York Times, the Washington Post, and other newspapers, an expert review of foreign agent registration filings concluded.
Routinely paid the NY Times and WaPo to publish regime propaganda.

"China Daily, an official mouthpiece of the Chinese Communist Party, has published hundreds of propaganda articles designed to look like ordinary news stories in some of America's most influential newspapers. While foreign agents may place ads in the United States, the propaganda outlet has repeatedly violated the Foreign Agent Registration Act by failing to provide full disclosures about its purchases.​

"China Daily has published propaganda in mainstream outlets for decades, but did not disclose its purchases of space in American newspapers to the Department of Justice until 2012. Even after it began acknowledging its relationship with the papers, the regime mouthpiece continued to violate federal disclosure requirements. China Daily has failed to provide breakdowns of spending activities and withheld copies of online ads, among other omissions that violate federal law, according to experts who reviewed years of its FARA filings.​

"The Washington Free Beacon reviewed all of the physical copies of China Daily‘s ads filed with the DOJ, as well as online ads the propaganda outlet did not submit to the department. China Daily has run more than 700 online ads designed to look like news articles and purchased 500 print pages in six American newspapers over the last seven years. These propaganda articles frame state oppression in Xinjiang, Tibet, and Hong Kong in a positive light and run alongside actual news stories produced by reporters at the Post, Times, Wall Street Journal, and other outlets."​

Why pay them to publish communist propaganda in a special ad section when they publish it in their news pages for free?

And yet we continue in a very low inflation environment despite unparalleled wage gains for working Americans.

Red "China routinely broke federal law by not disclosing how much it spent to publish regime propaganda in the New York Times, the Washington Post, and other newspapers, an expert review of foreign agent registration filings concluded.

"China Daily, an official mouthpiece of the Chinese Communist Party, has published hundreds of propaganda articles designed to look like ordinary news stories in some of America's most influential newspapers. While foreign agents may place ads in the United States, the propaganda outlet has repeatedly violated the Foreign Agent Registration Act by failing to provide full disclosures about its purchases.​

"China Daily has published propaganda in mainstream outlets for decades, but did not disclose its purchases of space in American newspapers to the Department of Justice until 2012. Even after it began acknowledging its relationship with the papers, the regime mouthpiece continued to violate federal disclosure requirements. China Daily has failed to provide breakdowns of spending activities and withheld copies of online ads, among other omissions that violate federal law, according to experts who reviewed years of its FARA filings.​

"The Washington Free Beacon reviewed all of the physical copies of China Daily‘s ads filed with the DOJ, as well as online ads the propaganda outlet did not submit to the department. China Daily has run more than 700 online ads designed to look like news articles and purchased 500 print pages in six American newspapers over the last seven years. These propaganda articles frame state oppression in Xinjiang, Tibet, and Hong Kong in a positive light and run alongside actual news stories produced by reporters at the Post, Times, Wall Street Journal, and other outlets."​

Why pay them to publish communist propaganda in a special ad section when they publish it in their news pages for free?

...and despite trump's 25% tariff on steel, US steel stock has dropped a third last quarter, and they are closing several Michigan plants, and laying off 1600 people. Socialized corporate welfare does not work.

...and despite trump's 25% tariff on steel, US steel stock has dropped a third last quarter, and they are closing several Michigan plants, and laying off 1600 people. Socialized corporate welfare does not work.
On 9/20/19 it closed at $10.81.
3 months later,
12/20/19 it's at $11.92

On 9/20/19 it closed at $10.81.
3 months later,
12/20/19 it's at $11.92

U.S. Steel to Eliminate 1,545 Michigan Jobs

New Topics

Forum List

Back