The trade deficit with China is back on the rise again with Xiden at the helm.

all going according to plan.

1618195634833.png

If anyone else has been paying attention like me, you know that for the last 3 and a half or 4 years, while Trump was president, our trade deficit with China was cut from a trillion down to $300 billion, and now it's going back up.

Scroll down to US Trade Deficit;

The Trade deficit with China was never anywhere near a trillion dollars.

1618196760616.png

Stop lying.

If anyone else has been paying attention like me, you know that for the last 3 and a half or 4 years, while Trump was president, our trade deficit with China was cut from a trillion down to $300 billion, and now it's going back up.

The Trade deficit with China was never anywhere near a trillion dollars.

View attachment 479021

Stop lying.
That's a bullshit chart-- I know it was over $800 billion when I started following it in 2016.

If anyone else has been paying attention like me, you know that for the last 3 and a half or 4 years, while Trump was president, our trade deficit with China was cut from nearing a trillion down to $300 billion, and now it's going back up.

What are you smoking? Look at the numbers. Tell us the year of our largest trade deficit with China...

If anyone else has been paying attention like me, you know that for the last 3 and a half or 4 years, while Trump was president, our trade deficit with China was going down and now it's on its' way back up.

Well, the reason the trade deficit is going up is because.... Trump didn't deal with the coronavirus and Xi did.

So China is pushing forward economically and the US needs cheap shit.

Go Trump

That's a bullshit chart-- I know it was over $800 billion when I started following it in 2016.
2016 : U.S. trade in goods with China
TOTAL -$346,825.2 million
Maybe I was looking at a different graph, but the fact remains, for the last 3 years the trade deficit with China was going down
and now it's shooting back up.

Maybe I was looking at a different graph, but the fact remains, for the last 3 years the trade deficit with China was going down
Don't you mean after it shot up under Tramp in 2017 and 2018. So that would mean the REAL FACT is only 2 years it went down, 2019 and 2020. So in reality the last 3 years Tramp averaged the same trade deficit that existed before he stole the presidency, and if you average all 4 years he exceeded what the trade deficit was before he took office.

You Trump NAZIS always have to pad Tramp's numbers so he doesn't look as bad as he really is.

Last edited:
and now it's shooting back up.
Look at the numbers man. 2018 was the largest deficit ever. 2019 it dropped a bit and then COViD hit. Read the link... stop making dumb posts

Look at the numbers man.
As stated in the OP, the deficit was going down until
this year.
Haha, it went up for two years to the highest amount ever and then dip one year before Covid hit and now that Covid is ending it’s going back to where it was in 2018/2019. Biden has been in office for two months and no effective policy moves have yet been made to effect the trade deficit. So if you have gripes then it’s with Trump. Wake up

Forum List

Back