The toughest thing about the virus......

The toughest thing about "the virus" is the overblown panic about "the virus".

I damn sure ain't sayin' "Don't wash your hands" more, but crippling the world economy over it is not wise.

Wash hands for approx 20 seconds, do not touch eyes or face because that is how you absorb this virus into your body. The situation with face masks is that a face mask NOT stop you getting COVID-19 a face mask ONLY stops the infected infecting others. Peoples should limit personal contact with relatives aged 65 years and older especially relatives in their 70s and 80s, stay in contact with them via the phone do not visit them in person.

Today we have ordered a ban on gatherings of more than 5 peoples, this is our most extreme ban on gatherings this far, we are putting the police on the streets also this for them to patrol and enforce this ban. The situation in this nation now to be that peoples ONLY should have contact with those they live in same building as and to ONLY go out if they need to get food and/or medicines. We now in the Government have immense power under this State of Emergency, in the Ministry of Interior we have been awarded unlimited powers to enforce measures, we should take this opportunity to also to fast-track the remove from society peoples and groups that we consider a threat to society.

All I can comment is what we are doing and have been doing, this as advice to what other nations should do and some have been doing. You test the population at approx 1,000-2,000 a day or if a larger nation this to be 20,000-30,000 a day, you find where the cases of COVID-19 are you then IMMEDIATELY quarantine them and also you do contact tracing and get them ASAP completely OUT of their community. This reduces the instances of family clusters, this is what we have been doing, we got all of this from having Conference Call discussions with South Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong and Japan because we noticed they were having some success in controling the situation and so we adopted their measures.

We have now banned ALL flights from the UK, they are not dealing with COVID-19 in any appropriate way we think, their approach is a non-approach and it is WRONG. They are not doing extensive testing and they will come to regret this. They are we think in approx 2-4 weeks going to have an explosion of COVID-19 this based on their non-approach and they could at this moment already have approx 10,000 peoples with COVID-19 but showing minimal symptoms if and when they get this explosion they will not cope in their hospitals as they have approx 2.5 beds per 1,000 per peoples in the population. We have attempted to WARN them about the expected explosion and of course typical stupid British know IT ALL and will NOT listen to advice.

You can’t fight a virus if you don’t know where it is, you find it by extensive testing. You test, find then isolate and then treat EVERY case to break the link of COVID-19 transmission and we think this limits the expansion.

From my above post:

"We have now banned ALL flights from the UK, they are not dealing with COVID-19 in any appropriate way we think, their approach is a non-approach and it is WRONG. They are not doing extensive testing and they will come to regret this. They are we think in approx 2-4 weeks going to have an explosion of COVID-19 this based on their non-approach and they could at this moment already have approx 10,000 peoples with COVID-19 but showing minimal symptoms if and when they get this explosion they will not cope in their hospitals as they have approx 2.5 beds per 1,000 per peoples in the population. We have attempted to WARN them about the expected explosion and of course typical stupid British know IT ALL and will NOT listen to advice."

This:

View attachment 312728

^^^^ We consider the UK to now be a danger to our peoples who are there. Any of our peoples in the UK IF they have problems returning home to us, then we are telling them to report to our Embassy in London and to give their name, address, place of birth and date of birth to our Officials and we will make sure they can return home on one of our Chartered Flights. We did this in Italy a few weeks ago we got 206 of our peoples out of Italy on a Chartered Flight and returned them home to us.

^^^^

Because they are British and this is how they are, they think they can tough it out via herd approach. WRONG and WRONG. They are literally about a week away from actually telling ALL British over 70 years in age to Self-Quarantine in their houses for FOUR MONTHS! To NOT go out at ALL not even to get food or medicine for FOUR MONTHS that to have food and medicine delivered to them. Absurd and NOT WORKABLE. And CRIMINAL IF thousands of British over 70 years in age start to DIE ALONE in their houses and decomposing corpses, WHO is going to KNOW IF dead IF they are ALONE in the house with NO contact with outside world? Outrageous and we are VERY VERY shocked in our Government at Boris Johnson and his Government NOT taking severe measures against COVID-19.

On our estimation in approx 4-8 weeks 80% of the British population could potentially have COVID-19.

Have not had much personal disruption personally here in West Tennessee, though the confirmed cases in the state have gone from 1 to 32 in the state, including Memphis, Middle Tennessee, including Nashville/Davidson County, our state capitol and towns on or near the eastern border of the state in 10 days. Strange seeing pictures sent by brother inlaw of large numbers of empty store shelves at Walmart in little Milan, TN near here, emptied by panic buying, even though no outbreak closer than 90 miles away.
Most disturbing is reading of the nursing home in Kirkland, WA where 25 have died, 95 of the staff are symptomatic, with 25 testing positive already. Still unclear whether entire staff and patients have been tested and none of the patients, tested, not tested, symptomatic or not can leave or have visitors, like some bazarre medical experiment to see just what the total effects might be in a captive population.
https://nypost.com/2020/03/14/coronavirus-hits-staffers-at-embattled-washington-state-nursing-home/
Coronavirus hits staffers at embattled Washington State nursing home

puts tinfoil hat on:

Could it be a secret Euthanasia program targeting the elderly? Those staffers should be quarantined from the elderly they could infect while caring for.

It’s worse than that! Latest I’ve heard is that men are much more likely to die from it than women.

Whisper that in some conspiracy nut’s ear and watch the show!

Have not had much personal disruption personally here in West Tennessee, though the confirmed cases in the state have gone from 1 to 32 in the state, including Memphis, Middle Tennessee, including Nashville/Davidson County, our state capitol and towns on or near the eastern border of the state in 10 days. Strange seeing pictures sent by brother inlaw of large numbers of empty store shelves at Walmart in little Milan, TN near here, emptied by panic buying, even though no outbreak closer than 90 miles away.
Most disturbing is reading of the nursing home in Kirkland, WA where 25 have died, 95 of the staff are symptomatic, with 25 testing positive already. Still unclear whether entire staff and patients have been tested and none of the patients, tested, not tested, symptomatic or not can leave or have visitors, like some bazarre medical experiment to see just what the total effects might be in a captive population.
https://nypost.com/2020/03/14/coronavirus-hits-staffers-at-embattled-washington-state-nursing-home/

puts tinfoil hat on:

Could it be a secret Euthanasia program targeting the elderly? Those staffers should be quarantined from the elderly they could infect while caring for.

It’s worse than that! Latest I’ve heard is that men are much more likely to die from it than women.

Heck Unk, I'm not particularly thrilled at the data piling up without being a conspiracy theorist, not from a conspiracy standpoint, of course. I'm an over 65 healthy white male smoker, with type A+ blood,(most likely blood group for worst effects) kids and young grand-kids living same town, my son, a paramedic first responder. As of yesterday Covid-19 had been identified in 3 of 4 surrounding counties, with my small city known as the hub of the golden circle. I don't see a way, that I will not experience it first hand. My lovely wife, type O+ non-smoker (the least likely to have serious problems) suggesting I up my life insurance. Sensible no nonsense woman. Oops. PJ just said our hospital (the largest most advanced medical facility for 90 miles in any direction just started treating it's first Covid-19 patient.

.....may be not being able to check the scores throughout the day. I like(d) checking the scores at least every hour and most of the times more, on the ESPN site. It's SO strange.
Baseball season is going to be delayed...I guess my Padres will have to wait to take the crown.
Screenshot from 2020-03-21 13-46-24.png

puts tinfoil hat on:

Heck Unk, I'm not particularly thrilled at the data piling up without being a conspiracy theorist, not from a conspiracy standpoint, of course. I'm an over 65 healthy white male smoker, with type A+ blood,(most likely blood group for worst effects) kids and young grand-kids living same town, my son, a paramedic first responder. As of yesterday Covid-19 had been identified in 3 of 4 surrounding counties, with my small city known as the hub of the golden circle. I don't see a way, that I will not experience it first hand. My lovely wife, type O+ non-smoker (the least likely to have serious problems) suggesting I up my life insurance. Sensible no nonsense woman. Oops. PJ just said our hospital (the largest most advanced medical facility for 90 miles in any direction just started treating it's first Covid-19 patient.

Step #1: Become an ex-smoker

Forum List

Back