The tingle has gone to his brain

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2011
Has matthews finally gone completely over the bend?

After the debate last night:

“I think they hate Obama. They want him out of the White House more than they want to destroy Al Qaeda. Their No. 1 enemy in the world right now, on the right, is their hatred, hatred for Obama. And we can go into that about the white working class in the South and looking at these numbers we're getting the last couple days about racial hatred in many cases … this isn't about being a better president, they want to get rid of this president,’ he said.”

And this nut gets all defensive and personally offended when it is suggested that he is biased. Yeah...

The same can easily be said for him and his far left cohorts. All MSNBC does is blame the republicans for everything. If we're to believe them, we would be around 5% unemployment and seeing 2+% growth in GDP if not for the republican congress blocking everything.

During the Clinton and Bush years I enjoyed Matthews programs. He was funny to watch and occasionally fair.

Dunno what it is about Obama but it changed the man in a negative way. He has nothing but hatred to offer now.

During the Clinton and Bush years I enjoyed Matthews programs. He was funny to watch and occasionally fair.

Dunno what it is about Obama but it changed the man in a negative way. He has nothing but hatred to offer now.

I wonder if it comes from the suits at MSNBC? I bring that up because I used to listen to Ed Schultz's radio show in this market before he got the TV gig there. On the radio I thought he was an alright lefty, not a completely over the edge nutjob. But on MSNBC that's exactly what he's become.

Forum List

Back