The Times Called Officials in Every State: No Evidence of Voter Fraud

Official report after official report says there was on evidence of voter fraud.

All the conspiracies and lies that the republicans are trying to pass off just won't work this time.

You all can claim about computer glitches and ballots not counted or ballots filled out by people other than the voter and all that garbage.

It's all nothing but lies.

No matter what you want. No matter what trump wants or says, TRUMP LOST.

Joe Biden will be sworn in on January 20th 2021 and there is absolutely nothing you republicans can do about it beyond throwing hissy fits.

Take your lies elsewhere. They aren't working anymore.

Is that why Georgia is starting to hand count/audit all the votes?

And when all is said and done, Uncle Joe will still be the winner by 15k votes.
Not that he NEEDS GA mind ya ;)

Keep watching kid. I know a good Prog like you doesn't mind a little fraud. The GSA is not giving him any transition money and he is getting no Defense Briefings, something is happening.

DOPE springs eternal - - - > Eh DOPE? :laugh:

I'm not a Rump guy son. I am able to see without any bias and anyone with half a brain knows that things aren't right here. You still think Putin got Rump elected LOL.

In 2016? Yes. I agree with all 17 of our best and brightest intel agencies along with two Republican led Senate reports and the Mueller indictments. Vlado pretty much laid off of this election - Thank God.

Official report after official report says there was on evidence of voter fraud.

All the conspiracies and lies that the republicans are trying to pass off just won't work this time.

You all can claim about computer glitches and ballots not counted or ballots filled out by people other than the voter and all that garbage.

Joe Biden will be sworn in on January 20th 2021 and there is absolutely nothing you republicans can do about it beyond throwing hissy fits.

Keep watching kid. I know a good Prog like you doesn't mind a little fraud. The GSA is not giving him any transition money and he is getting no Defense Briefings, something is happening.

I'm not a Rump guy son. I am able to see without any bias and anyone with half a brain knows that things aren't right here. You still think Putin got Rump elected LOL.

In 2016? Yes. I agree with all 17 of our best and brightest intel agencies along with two Republican led Senate reports and the Mueller indictments. Vlado pretty much laid off of this election - Thank God.

Every bit of that has long been debunked.

No clownie - Nice try. You need help girl! :icon_rolleyes:

Turn off BET son.

Turn off BET son.

Okay
Stay with BET
I don't care.

Turn off BET son.

Okay
Stay with BET
I don't care.

I come to my conclusions based on what the intelligence experts have concluded.
You base yours on loon sites and Donald's denials. Sad :confused:

Turn off BET son.

Okay
Stay with BET
I don't care.

I come to my conclusions based on what the intelligence experts have concluded.
You base yours on loon sites and Donald's denials. Sad :confused:

Actually, no.

The New York Slimes. Oh we should all believe what that left wing rag has to say.

I'll just stand over here and LMFAO.

Forum List

Back