The time has come to invade Canada!

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
jb0P1xulTIuEzi.png

With Obama in charge, they'd probably invade Mexico instead by mistake.

Who wants mexico?

We want Canada....the part that speaks English of course

I wouldn't mind invading Canada with one stipulation: We would force the Canadians to move to America to put up with the illegal aliens from Mexico and other southern nations. When do we start?

Invade canada for its resources. The people are insignificant and should be used as cannon fodder for future American wars.

Invade canada for its resources. The people are insignificant and should be used as cannon fodder for future American wars.

I like the Canadians.....but just the ones who speak English

If we invade, we can make them all learn the right language

The thing is, the canadian frogs are the only ones with a backbone and unique culture.

The thing is, the canadian frogs are the only ones with a backbone and unique culture.

French culture?

We are talking about red, white and blue American culture

deep_integration_xlarge.png

French culture?

We are talking about red, white and blue American culture
It isn't French culture. They simply speak French and thumb their noses up to the idiot canadians.

Forum List

Back