The Time has Come for Fox News

Sure I do. They have made the occasional mistake, just like anyone else.

Faux Noize lies.

In your moronic opinion. But do you have any EVIDENCE that denying that Barack Obama actually is god is a "lie?" :dunno:
Did CNN say that? If so, can you link it?

CNN? I was thinking you, Comrade. So what do you claim the horrid heretics of Fox are lying about, if not that they deny your god is god?
Nope, you aren't allowed to do that. You put words into my mouth. Find a quote of me saying that or admit you're the lying piece of shit we all know you are.

So stupid fuck, you claimed that the heretics of Fox news should be shut down for lying, what is it you claim they are lying about? I understand the you Chinese Communist democrats (CCD's) bitterly hate the bill of rights and seek to crush all civil liberties, but your justifications seem to be based on nothing but your own hatred.
Heretics?

Who said anything about that?

They provide misinformation and conspiracy theories. They could get people hurt or killed. They need to be stopped.

No, they sure don't. But they do refute what you Chinese Communists say. You WILL get lots of people killed with your lies about hydroxychloroquine and your attempts to thwart effective treatments. But then, that's what democrats want, dead Americans.
Chinese communist?

Where is that garbage coming from?

Communist Chinese democrats. CCD's

China gives you traitors your marching orders. You traitor scum have long said that Trump isn't your president - Xi Jinping is....
Ridiculous conspiracy theory to distract from the real.facts.

Real fact is that democrats are nothing but a little dog on Communist China's leash.
Prove that fact. Something, anything to prove that. Go ahead and post it.

:rofl:

Commie moron.

Faux Noize lies.

In your moronic opinion. But do you have any EVIDENCE that denying that Barack Obama actually is god is a "lie?" :dunno:

CNN? I was thinking you, Comrade. So what do you claim the horrid heretics of Fox are lying about, if not that they deny your god is god?
Nope, you aren't allowed to do that. You put words into my mouth. Find a quote of me saying that or admit you're the lying piece of shit we all know you are.

So stupid fuck, you claimed that the heretics of Fox news should be shut down for lying, what is it you claim they are lying about? I understand the you Chinese Communist democrats (CCD's) bitterly hate the bill of rights and seek to crush all civil liberties, but your justifications seem to be based on nothing but your own hatred.
Heretics?

They provide misinformation and conspiracy theories. They could get people hurt or killed. They need to be stopped.

No, they sure don't. But they do refute what you Chinese Communists say. You WILL get lots of people killed with your lies about hydroxychloroquine and your attempts to thwart effective treatments. But then, that's what democrats want, dead Americans.
Chinese communist?

China gives you traitors your marching orders. You traitor scum have long said that Trump isn't your president - Xi Jinping is....

Real fact is that democrats are nothing but a little dog on Communist China's leash.

Commie moron.

Links to RWNJ infotainment sites are not proof of anything except your gullibility.

If I was that, I'd be a black conservative.

gratuitous racial slur removed. You haven't the first clue who the American Conservative of the social-political ethos of the Declaration of Independence is. You've shown yourself to be nothing more than just another two-bit punk, racist moron who would enslave us all to the state. You're a godless, slogan-spouting fool.

BTW, as for the supposed gratuitous racial slur removed: what a load of bullshit!

I (a black American conservative--a classical liberal of the Lockean tradition on which this nation was founded) repeat: IM2 is a silly-ass, leftist, plantation house negro! He's a foot-shuffling, yessam-boss-mumblin', statist-ass-kissin'negro of a slew-foot, slogan-spouting dimwit! And any asshole who spouts his Marxist drivel, regardless of the color of his skin, is a a foot-shuffling, yessam-boss-mumblin', statist-ass-kissin'negro of a slew-foot, slogan-spouting dimwit too! There's no racial slurs going on with my posts!

Unlike the moronic IM2, I am not a racist! My observation has absolutely nothing to do with skin color; only morons fail to love all of humanity under God..

Most likely the monitor/administrator who interpreted and then censored my "plantation house negro" as a "racial slur" is a pansy-ass, white leftist!

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their
Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

You asshole leftists are the one's obsessed with skin color with your pc, multiculturalist, identity politics, statist bullshit; you're the racists, indeed, the racial-slur-spouting morons . . . only your racism, your racial slurs, are expressed in the code of victimology and mealy-mouthed, virtue-signaling!

Frankly, I'm not sure who I despise more: the racist, so-called victimized minorities of the left or the virtue-signaling, self-flagellating white simpletons of the left.

Let my post stand as is. My father is white; my mother, black. I despise leftists and racists. I hold to the imperatives of God and liberty!

You don't live in reality son. Republicans are playing the identity politics then when they get called on it cry about how its democrats using race and dumb asses like you fall for it. Here your ass is a multicultural born human, the result of a black mother and a white father and you are dissing multiculturalism. It doesn't get any dumber than that.

All humans are created equal, that's what I am fighting for. They aren't getting treated that way now and its based on skin color and sex. The facts show it, posting rhetoric repeating lines from when your moms descendants were slaves doesn't show me shit.

You, are the house boy. And you live on the republican plantation. And that's where MAGA wants to take blacks back to. So you stay stupid and I'll keep doing what I do.

Shut up, you silly ass of a statist bootlick of a brown-nosing, groveling plantation house negro. It's you who lives in a fantasy world of lies and delusions and slavery.

Oh goodie. CNN, MSNBC, CNBC, NBC, ABC, CBS, New York Times......get ready for the lawsuits! No one has been more misleading than the leftwing media on Corvid-19.
Didn’t see any of those networks calling it a hoax or mocking those who were warning of a calamity

And we've since seen they should have been.

You cocksuckers really messed this one up.

And it's going to cost us 5 trillion.

Thanks to you and all your asswipe associates.

Faux Noize lies.

Heretics?

Chinese communist?

Commie moron.

Links to RWNJ infotainment sites are not proof of anything except your gullibility.

Fuck you.

Oh goodie. CNN, MSNBC, CNBC, NBC, ABC, CBS, New York Times......get ready for the lawsuits! No one has been more misleading than the leftwing media on Corvid-19.
Didn’t see any of those networks calling it a hoax or mocking those who were warning of a calamity
Then Biden should be sued for calling Trump xenophobic in his handling travel bans against China? It looks like he didn’t take the warnings seriously. He spread false information, just like other networks during the stages of COVID-19, by calling Trump xenophobic. Does it work both ways or just one way and depending what your political leanings.
Trump was xenophobic in trying to label the TRUMPvirus the “Chinese virus”

The Cuomo virus has fucked up New York. The rest of the country is more concerned about the flu and pneumonia.

Faux Noize lies.

Heretics?

Chinese communist?

Commie moron.

Says the fucktard who watches CNN.

You were nailed, but like all ChiCom's lack the integrity to admit it.

Faux Noize lies.

Heretics?

Chinese communist?

Commie moron.

Fuck you.

Your capitulation is noted

Faux Noize lies.

Heretics?

Chinese communist?

Commie moron.

Lol, every time you say "chicoms" it cracks me up.

It recurring evidence of just how gullible tRumplings are.

Faux Noize lies.

Heretics?

Chinese communist?

Commie moron.

Kellyanne Conway loves adding these little nifty Trump talking points in her weekly emails to her Orange Trump Patrol. ChiComs. LOL!

Faux Noize lies.

Heretics?

Chinese communist?

Commie moron.

Kellyanne Conway loves adding these little nifty Trump talking points in her weekly emails to her Orange Trump Patrol. ChiComs. LOL!

Oh look, another ChiCom troll...

What do you little dogs dancing on a leash held by Beijing prefer to be recognized as? Cuckolds?
You wouldn't recognize a communist if I rubbed your face in one.

Okay, Cuckold.

Tell us again how wonderful China is and how YOUR PRESIDENT Xi handled the Wuhan virus perfectly.

1586617152506.png

What do you little dogs dancing on a leash held by Beijing prefer to be recognized as? Cuckolds?

Okay, Cuckold.

Tell us again how wonderful China is and how YOUR PRESIDENT Xi handled the Wuhan virus perfectly.

View attachment 322095
Don't make me a part of your perverted fantasies, tRumpling.

Okay, Cuckold.

View attachment 322095
Don't make me a part of your perverted fantasies, tRumpling.

democrats - The cuckold party, China's little bitch.

Forum List

Back