The Time has Come for Fox News

Sure I do. They have made the occasional mistake, just like anyone else.

Faux Noize lies.

In your moronic opinion. But do you have any EVIDENCE that denying that Barack Obama actually is god is a "lie?" :dunno:
Did CNN say that? If so, can you link it?

CNN? I was thinking you, Comrade. So what do you claim the horrid heretics of Fox are lying about, if not that they deny your god is god?
Nope, you aren't allowed to do that. You put words into my mouth. Find a quote of me saying that or admit you're the lying piece of shit we all know you are.

So stupid fuck, you claimed that the heretics of Fox news should be shut down for lying, what is it you claim they are lying about? I understand the you Chinese Communist democrats (CCD's) bitterly hate the bill of rights and seek to crush all civil liberties, but your justifications seem to be based on nothing but your own hatred.
Heretics?

Who said anything about that?

They provide misinformation and conspiracy theories. They could get people hurt or killed. They need to be stopped.

No, they sure don't. But they do refute what you Chinese Communists say. You WILL get lots of people killed with your lies about hydroxychloroquine and your attempts to thwart effective treatments. But then, that's what democrats want, dead Americans.
Chinese communist?

Where is that garbage coming from?

Communist Chinese democrats. CCD's

China gives you traitors your marching orders. You traitor scum have long said that Trump isn't your president - Xi Jinping is....
Ridiculous conspiracy theory to distract from the real.facts.

Real fact is that democrats are nothing but a little dog on Communist China's leash.

Faux Noize lies.

In your moronic opinion. But do you have any EVIDENCE that denying that Barack Obama actually is god is a "lie?" :dunno:

CNN? I was thinking you, Comrade. So what do you claim the horrid heretics of Fox are lying about, if not that they deny your god is god?
Nope, you aren't allowed to do that. You put words into my mouth. Find a quote of me saying that or admit you're the lying piece of shit we all know you are.

So stupid fuck, you claimed that the heretics of Fox news should be shut down for lying, what is it you claim they are lying about? I understand the you Chinese Communist democrats (CCD's) bitterly hate the bill of rights and seek to crush all civil liberties, but your justifications seem to be based on nothing but your own hatred.
Heretics?

They provide misinformation and conspiracy theories. They could get people hurt or killed. They need to be stopped.

No, they sure don't. But they do refute what you Chinese Communists say. You WILL get lots of people killed with your lies about hydroxychloroquine and your attempts to thwart effective treatments. But then, that's what democrats want, dead Americans.
Chinese communist?

China gives you traitors your marching orders. You traitor scum have long said that Trump isn't your president - Xi Jinping is....

Real fact is that democrats are nothing but a little dog on Communist China's leash.
Nope. tRumpian propaganda, pushed by Russian tRoll farms, and picked up by gullible morons like you.

If I was that, I'd be a black conservative.

gratuitous racial slur removed. You haven't the first clue who the American Conservative of the social-political ethos of the Declaration of Independence is. You've shown yourself to be nothing more than just another two-bit punk, racist moron who would enslave us all to the state. You're a godless, slogan-spouting fool.
Haha, we got us a thesaurus sock puppet....what a freak....

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Nope. tRumpian propaganda, pushed by Russian tRoll farms, and picked up by gullible morons like you.

The mask has slipped creep. Everyone in America knows the democrats are puppets dancing on Beijing's string. They bought Quid Pro Joe years ago. Paul Pelosi took a hundred million in bribes, Dianne Feinstein is an outright agent of China.

Give it a rest creep, no one believes you - no one.

If I was that, I'd be a black conservative.

gratuitous racial slur removed. You haven't the first clue who the American Conservative of the social-political ethos of the Declaration of Independence is. You've shown yourself to be nothing more than just another two-bit punk, racist moron who would enslave us all to the state. You're a godless, slogan-spouting fool.

BTW, as for the supposed gratuitous racial slur removed: what a load of bullshit!

I (a black American conservative--a classical liberal of the Lockean tradition on which this nation was founded) repeat: IM2 is a silly-ass, leftist, plantation house negro! He's a foot-shuffling, yessam-boss-mumblin', statist-ass-kissin'negro of a slew-foot, slogan-spouting dimwit! And any asshole who spouts his Marxist drivel, regardless of the color of his skin, is a a foot-shuffling, yessam-boss-mumblin', statist-ass-kissin'negro of a slew-foot, slogan-spouting dimwit too! There's no racial slurs going on with my posts!

Unlike the moronic IM2, I am not a racist! My observation has absolutely nothing to do with skin color; only morons fail to love all of humanity under God..

Most likely the monitor/administrator who interpreted and then censored my "plantation house negro" as a "racial slur" is a pansy-ass, white leftist!

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their
Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

You asshole leftists are the one's obsessed with skin color with your pc, multiculturalist, identity politics, statist bullshit; you're the racists, indeed, the racial-slur-spouting morons . . . only your racism, your racial slurs, are expressed in the code of victimology and mealy-mouthed, virtue-signaling!

Frankly, I'm not sure who I despise more: the racist, so-called victimized minorities of the left or the virtue-signaling, self-flagellating white simpletons of the left.

Let my post stand as is. My father is white; my mother, black. I despise leftists and racists. I hold to the imperatives of God and liberty!

You don't live in reality son. Republicans are playing the identity politics then when they get called on it cry about how its democrats using race and dumb asses like you fall for it. Here your ass is a multicultural born human, the result of a black mother and a white father and you are dissing multiculturalism. It doesn't get any dumber than that.

All humans are created equal, that's what I am fighting for. They aren't getting treated that way now and its based on skin color and sex. The facts show it, posting rhetoric repeating lines from when your moms descendants were slaves doesn't show me shit.

You, are the house boy. And you live on the republican plantation. And that's where MAGA wants to take blacks back to. So you stay stupid and I'll keep doing what I do.

Last edited:
People who have been watching fox news have been consistently misinformed about COVID19. So now Fox News is going to be sued for it's fake news on this pandemic.

Washington state nonprofit files lawsuit saying Fox News misled viewers about coronavirus
By Sara Jean Green The Seattle Times (TNS) Apr 4, 2020

A little-known Washington nonprofit has filed a lawsuit against Fox News in King County Superior Court, claiming the news station, its parent companies and owners violated the state’s Consumer Protection Act and acted in bad faith by disseminating false information about the novel coronavirus through its television news broadcasts and minimized the danger posed by the virus as COVID-19 began to explode into a pandemic.
The suit, filed on behalf of the Washington League for Increased Transparency and Ethics (WASHLITE), alleges Fox News engaged in unfair or deceptive acts by representing the coronavirus as a hoax in broadcasts that aired in February and March. Those broadcasts caused viewers to fail to adequately protect themselves or mitigate the virus’ spread, and therefore contributed to the public-health crisis and preventable mass death, the lawsuit says.

They are right and other entities need to join them in their effort.

This would open up the floodgate of all floodgates. CNN, MSNBC and so many others have not only been wrong about the threat, so have the politicians they have covered who suggested for citizens to go attend the Chinese New Year festival in New York for example, even as the outbreak had started. This is only ONE issue, there are so many other that MSM has lied about, you would literally have a floodgate of lawsuits trying to keep media strictly to facts.

They better start building their Ark I guess...
There are no floodgates to open. Fox has misled it's viewership into believing the virus was not serious. Yet the numbers are growing. I believe a week ago we had 100,000 cases, now we have over 300,000. But according to fox everything said opposing trumps bs was made up when in fact the so called left were the ones saying this was serious from the start.

The testing apparatus is bullshit. If you had a flu shot this past year, you will test "positive" for the virus because you were given one of the 47 different strains of it via a flu shot. They are inflating the numbers by claiming that anyone that dies of something like being in a car wreck as a "victim" of the coronas virus because they tested "positive". You have been sucked in and that doesn't surprise me in the slightest...being the gullible douche that you are. Anyone that believes that you can be a "carrier" of this "virus" for four weeks without having even so much as a temperature is a blithering idiot. You can kill any airborne virus by simply heating up your nasal passages to 133 degrees which can be done by breathing in steam from a boiling pot of water for ten minutes.
This weak ass corona virus doesn't even require temps that high to kill it. I haven't had the flu or even so much as a cold for twenty years. As soon as I get a runny nose? I use a saline pot to clean out my sinuses and then breath in steam. The last time I got the flu was when I took a flu shot offered at my job back in the year 2000. You know even less about preventative medicine than you do politics.....fucking sad.

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
People who have been watching fox news have been consistently misinformed about COVID19. So now Fox News is going to be sued for it's fake news on this pandemic.

Washington state nonprofit files lawsuit saying Fox News misled viewers about coronavirus

A little-known Washington nonprofit has filed a lawsuit against Fox News in King County Superior Court, claiming the news station, its parent companies and owners violated the state’s Consumer Protection Act and acted in bad faith by disseminating false information about the novel coronavirus through its television news broadcasts and minimized the danger posed by the virus as COVID-19 began to explode into a pandemic.
The suit, filed on behalf of the Washington League for Increased Transparency and Ethics (WASHLITE), alleges Fox News engaged in unfair or deceptive acts by representing the coronavirus as a hoax in broadcasts that aired in February and March. Those broadcasts caused viewers to fail to adequately protect themselves or mitigate the virus’ spread, and therefore contributed to the public-health crisis and preventable mass death, the lawsuit says.

This would open up the floodgate of all floodgates. CNN, MSNBC and so many others have not only been wrong about the threat, so have the politicians they have covered who suggested for citizens to go attend the Chinese New Year festival in New York for example, even as the outbreak had started. This is only ONE issue, there are so many other that MSM has lied about, you would literally have a floodgate of lawsuits trying to keep media strictly to facts.

There is a vast difference between being wrong about something and wilfully and knowingly giving out false and misleading information which is endangering the lives of your viewers.

The United states has nearly more than 1/4 of the cases of the virus in the world, and the fastest growing caseload in the world, and none of your states have peaked yet.

Your "best healthcare system in the world" is under equipped, understaffed, and unprepared. Your government has botched this badly, and FOX News continues to pretend it's all going well.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

There is a vast difference between being wrong about something and wilfully and knowingly giving out false and misleading information which is endangering the lives of your viewers.

The United states has nearly more than 1/4 of the cases of the virus in the world, and the fastest growing caseload in the world, and none of your states have peaked yet.

Your "best healthcare system in the world" is under equipped, understaffed, and unprepared. Your government has botched this badly, and FOX News continues to pretend it's all going well.
Exactly, and we have people right here in this forum who are acting like this is no problem, no big deal as the death toll and infections mount daily. Idiots are here talking about building arks. I don't think that you should be joking like that considering the fact that Noah ended up being right.

There are no floodgates to open. Fox has misled it's viewership into believing the virus was not serious. Yet the numbers are growing. I believe a week ago we had 100,000 cases, now we have over 300,000. But according to fox everything said opposing trumps bs was made up when in fact the so called left were the ones saying this was serious from the start.

The testing apparatus is bullshit. If you had a flu shot this past year, you will test "positive" for the virus because you were given one of the 47 different strains of it via a flu shot. They are inflating the numbers by claiming that anyone that dies of something like being in a car wreck as a "victim" of the coronas virus because they tested "positive". You have been sucked in and that doesn't surprise me in the slightest...being the gullible douche that you are. Anyone that believes that you can be a "carrier" of this "virus" for four weeks without having even so much as a temperature is a blithering idiot. You can kill any airborne virus by simply heating up your nasal passages to 133 degrees which can be done by breathing in steam from a boiling pot of water for ten minutes.
This weak ass corona virus doesn't even require temps that high to kill it. I haven't had the flu or even so much as a cold for twenty years. As soon as I get a runny nose? I use a saline pot to clean out my sinuses and then breath in steam. The last time I got the flu was when I took a flu shot offered at my job back in the year 2000. You know even less about preventative medicine than you do politics.....fucking sad.
Yeah right, debt slave.

Good riddance the so called civil rights laws were a huge mistake that has done incalcuable damage to America.
The only bigger mistake was giving the colored folk the right to vote.
The only bigger mistake than that was not following Lincoln's desire to send them back to dere mudderland after he ended slavery.
That is the conservative position

I have to disagree with Biff Poindexter. MacTheKnife’s words do not represent a “conservative position” today.
They represent a reactionary, white nationalist, essentially fascist position.
Americans of all parties, liberal and conservative, should react in disgust at MacTheKnife’s openly proclaimed racism. I ask our MAGA and Trump-supporting Republicans — Is this what you really believe??? If not ... speak up!

Last edited:
Good riddance the so called civil rights laws were a huge mistake that has done incalcuable damage to America.
The only bigger mistake than that was not following Lincoln's desire to send them back to dere mudderland after he ended slavery.

I have to disagree with Biff Poindexter. MacTheKnife’s words do not represent a “conservative position” today.
Americans of all parties, liberal and conservative, should react in disgust at MacTheKnife’s openly proclaimed racism. I ask our MAGA and Trump-supporting Republicans — Is this what you really believe??? If not ... speak up!

It is the MAGA and trump supporter position. And here is where you are right, those racists have hijacked the term conservative and have misused it. Conservatives, real ones that is, are not racists. I may disagree with their ideology because I believe there is a place for responsible government and that government is to serve the people so you can't reduce a business that is made to serve the people when the number of people increase. Real conservatives are about smaller government and fiscal responsibility. I am all for not wasting tax dollars. But these fake conservative racists are about white power and cutting anything they perceive give non whites, specifically blacks advantages over whites. That is not conservatism, it is racism.

Big government was fine to them when it benefitted whites only, that's what MAGA means a return to the days of federally guaranteed low cost loans for whites, federally paid for GI benefits for whites, federal funding for white schools, etc. Because that's when America was supposed to be great and that happened because of big government programs.

Programs paid for by the taxes of blacks, asians, native americans and hispanics who could get none of the benefits.

P.S. I think a suit against Fox News over their general misreporting on Covid-19 ... is absurd.

P.S. I think a suit against Fox News over their general misreporting on Covid-19 ... is absurd.

It's not going to go anywhere, but I do think it serves as an example to people and it is a necessary example. Because fox is purposefully misleading its viewers and in this case their lying can lead to death.

It is the MAGA and trump supporter position. And here is where you are right, those racists have hijacked the term conservative and have misused it. Conservatives, real ones that is, are not racists. I may disagree with their ideology because I believe there is a place for responsible government and that government is to serve the people so you can't reduce a business that is made to serve the people when the number of people increase. Real conservatives are about smaller government and fiscal responsibility. I am all for not wasting tax dollars. But these fake conservative racists are about white power and cutting anything they perceive give non whites, specifically blacks advantages over whites. That is not conservatism, it is racism.

Big government was fine to them when it benefitted whites only, that's what MAGA means a return to the days of federally guaranteed low cost loans for whites, federally paid for GI benefits for whites, federal funding for white schools, etc. Because that's when America was supposed to be great and that happened because of big government programs.

Programs paid for by the taxes of blacks, asians, native americans and hispanics who could get none of the benefits.

I think there are many Trump supporters who are not racist, though I agree with you on your historical points, including broadly on the nature of Trump’s reactionary MAGA populism. I personally know a few Trump voters who I would put into this category. Some actually earlier voted for Obama, and others were sympathetic to Bernie at one time. Even Trump himself would never speak the way MackTheKnife speaks.

Of course most USM trolls and Trump fanatics are exactly as you describe. I just think it is important, even crucial, that we leave the door open to angry working class supporters of Trump who, on reflection or in the future, may realize they have been conned and used by powerful special interests.

Last edited:

I think there are many Trump supporters who are not racist, though I agree with you on your historical points, including broadly on the nature of Trump’s reactionary MAGA populism. I personally know a few Trump voters who I would put into that category. Some actually earlier voted for Obama, and others were sympathetic to Bernie at one time. Even Trump himself would never speak the way MackTheKnife speaks.

Of course many USM trolls and Trump fanatics are exactly as you describe. I just think it is important, even crucial, that we leave the door open to angry working class supporters of Trump who, on reflection or in the future, may realize they have been conned and used by powerful special interests.
The door is always open because people can change. A racist can change just as much as anyone else.

Fox News should be held accountable for its lies. Given that Fox’s audience is made of gullible conspiracy minded low-IQ Trumpist types many will pay the ultimate price for believing Fox commentators who called the virus a hoax or hype.

The law suit will fail, as it probably should, because of 1st amendment issues.

Fox viewers however have to stop acting like battered spouses and wake up and move out. When that happens Fox will either change or go out of business.
Fox ain't goin' out of bizness and will only change if it's viewership does.

This will not go anywhere. It will be just like here on the forum where NOBODY has been able to come up with a quote of Trump calling the virus a hoax. There will be all kinds of quotes of Fox News talking about lefties, coronavirus, and hoaxes, but no quote of Fox calling the virus itself a hoax.
It's simple. He says it and then doesn't say it. Just enough red meat for his base. He does this all the time.

Faux Noize lies.

Heretics?

Chinese communist?

Prove that fact. Something, anything to prove that. Go ahead and post it.

Faux Noize lies.

Heretics?

Chinese communist?

Prove that fact. Something, anything to prove that. Go ahead and post it.
He can't. It's made up garbage to keep the simple minded tRumplings occupied during the pandemic. Otherwise they might notice just how badly tRump and co. fucked up.

New Topics

Forum List

Back