The Time has Come for Fox News

People who have been watching fox news have been consistently misinformed about COVID19. So now Fox News is going to be sued for it's fake news on this pandemic.

Washington state nonprofit files lawsuit saying Fox News misled viewers about coronavirus
By Sara Jean Green The Seattle Times (TNS) Apr 4, 2020

A little-known Washington nonprofit has filed a lawsuit against Fox News in King County Superior Court, claiming the news station, its parent companies and owners violated the state’s Consumer Protection Act and acted in bad faith by disseminating false information about the novel coronavirus through its television news broadcasts and minimized the danger posed by the virus as COVID-19 began to explode into a pandemic.
The suit, filed on behalf of the Washington League for Increased Transparency and Ethics (WASHLITE), alleges Fox News engaged in unfair or deceptive acts by representing the coronavirus as a hoax in broadcasts that aired in February and March. Those broadcasts caused viewers to fail to adequately protect themselves or mitigate the virus’ spread, and therefore contributed to the public-health crisis and preventable mass death, the lawsuit says.

They are right and other entities need to join them in their effort.
Weren't Hannity and Reagan expressing their opinions? I don't think this will fly.
They weren't the only ones but the viewers take these opinions as fact and have acted on the misinformation whereby they did not take the virus seriously which has helped increase the numbers of cases and probably the deaths.

You do understand that if FOX News is found liable then in the future CNN, MSNBC and so on can be brought to court over their slanted opinions, so be careful for the box you open because Pandora is waiting!

People who have been watching fox news have been consistently misinformed about COVID19. So now Fox News is going to be sued for it's fake news on this pandemic.

Washington state nonprofit files lawsuit saying Fox News misled viewers about coronavirus

A little-known Washington nonprofit has filed a lawsuit against Fox News in King County Superior Court, claiming the news station, its parent companies and owners violated the state’s Consumer Protection Act and acted in bad faith by disseminating false information about the novel coronavirus through its television news broadcasts and minimized the danger posed by the virus as COVID-19 began to explode into a pandemic.
The suit, filed on behalf of the Washington League for Increased Transparency and Ethics (WASHLITE), alleges Fox News engaged in unfair or deceptive acts by representing the coronavirus as a hoax in broadcasts that aired in February and March. Those broadcasts caused viewers to fail to adequately protect themselves or mitigate the virus’ spread, and therefore contributed to the public-health crisis and preventable mass death, the lawsuit says.

Weren't Hannity and Reagan expressing their opinions? I don't think this will fly.
They weren't the only ones but the viewers take these opinions as fact and have acted on the misinformation whereby they did not take the virus seriously which has helped increase the numbers of cases and probably the deaths.

Well then Bill de Blasio and company must be FOX watching idiots seeing he didn't take the virus seriously until it was at his door killing his residents!

Before Old Lady chimes in the fact is Bill de Blasio in late January and early February was doing very little to prep his city and in fact was bashing people for being cautious.

So if FOX News got people killed so did Bill de Blasio!

This will not go anywhere. It will be just like here on the forum where NOBODY has been able to come up with a quote of Trump calling the virus a hoax. There will be all kinds of quotes of Fox News talking about lefties, coronavirus, and hoaxes, but no quote of Fox calling the virus itself a hoax.

No sign of Trump calling the virus a hoax in that video.

care to try again?

He called it a hoax and you know it.

What are you talking about? Did he call something a hoax? What did he call a hoax?

I enjoy going through this routine with you, even though I know you will NEVER be posting a quote of Trump calling the virus a hoax. We already know that you will either claim to have already posted it, or you will post something else besides a quote or video in its correct context of Trump calling the virus a hoax.

Let's see what you post INSTEAD of a quote or video of Trump calling the virus a hoax. Go ahead, do your best evasion.

Sure I do. They have made the occasional mistake, just like anyone else.

Faux Noize lies.

In your moronic opinion. But do you have any EVIDENCE that denying that Barack Obama actually is god is a "lie?" :dunno:
Did CNN say that? If so, can you link it?

CNN? I was thinking you, Comrade. So what do you claim the horrid heretics of Fox are lying about, if not that they deny your god is god?
Nope, you aren't allowed to do that. You put words into my mouth. Find a quote of me saying that or admit you're the lying piece of shit we all know you are.

So stupid fuck, you claimed that the heretics of Fox news should be shut down for lying, what is it you claim they are lying about? I understand the you Chinese Communist democrats (CCD's) bitterly hate the bill of rights and seek to crush all civil liberties, but your justifications seem to be based on nothing but your own hatred.

What are you talking about? Did he call something a hoax? What did he call a hoax?
This shows that you just can't have a rational discussion with a cultist.

Then, unlike the other guy, you can provide a link of Trump calling the virus a hoax?

Trump never called the virus a hoax and those saying he did have been rebuked and proven wrong.

Trump called their fake outrage and criticism of his dealing with the virus a hoax.

Then, unlike the other guy, you can provide a link of Trump calling the virus a hoax?
Trump called the suggested response and the concerns a hoax. Everyone in the world, besides you freakish cultists, is aware of this and is embarrassed for the United States because of it.

You freaks are even still doubling down on it.

Not seeing a link.

Can't find one that says what you want it to say?

Faux Noize lies.

In your moronic opinion. But do you have any EVIDENCE that denying that Barack Obama actually is god is a "lie?" :dunno:

CNN? I was thinking you, Comrade. So what do you claim the horrid heretics of Fox are lying about, if not that they deny your god is god?
Nope, you aren't allowed to do that. You put words into my mouth. Find a quote of me saying that or admit you're the lying piece of shit we all know you are.

So stupid fuck, you claimed that the heretics of Fox news should be shut down for lying, what is it you claim they are lying about? I understand the you Chinese Communist democrats (CCD's) bitterly hate the bill of rights and seek to crush all civil liberties, but your justifications seem to be based on nothing but your own hatred.
Heretics?

Who said anything about that?

They provide misinformation and conspiracy theories. They could get people hurt or killed. They need to be stopped.

A

You do understand that if FOX News is found liable then in the future CNN, MSNBC and so on can be brought to court over their slanted opinions, so be careful for the box you open because Pandora is waiting!
A slant is one thing, out and out lies are completely different.

Uhm 1st amendment, you should read it to them.

Trump called the suggested response and the concerns a hoax. Everyone in the world, besides you freakish cultists, is aware of this and is embarrassed for the United States because of it.

Not seeing a link.

Go waste something new else's time cultist. You freaks are on an island on this one. Everyone knows what he and his State media did. And the effects still reverberate here, as all of you still toe dear leader's line on the hoax.

So, what was Trump referring to , specifically, when he used the word hoax repeatedly? Be specific. Use your big boy words.

Faux Noize lies.

Heretics?

Who said anything about that?

They provide misinformation and conspiracy theories. They could get people hurt or killed. They need to be stopped.
1st ammendment anybody, comrade?

Well, if this ultimately is the beginning of a large-scale comprehensive audit of both our traditional press and the other forms of "journalism" have appeared with the internet, across the board, I'd definitely be good with that.

I'd think some very positive things could come from this, if we keep our eyes and minds open.
A great line from Thirty-Something...Americans are amnesiacs.

Not seeing a link.

Go waste something new else's time cultists. You freaks are on an island on this morning be.

I just sneezed on you and you ate my bugger, ha ha ha.

Get a grip will ya?

Not seeing a link.

Go waste something new else's time cultist. You freaks are on an island on this one. Everyone knows what he and his State media did. And the effects still reverberate here, as all of you still toe dear leader's line on the hoax.

So, what was Trump referring to , specifically, when he used the word hoax repeatedly? Be specific. Use your big boy words.

Go waste something new else's time cultist.

Like you waste ours?

Why don't you get some Q-tips, clean your ears, and actually listen to what he said, and not go by what your masters have told you he said.

Use your big boy words.

I'm waiting for the day you grow up, and learn some.

Not seeing a link.

Go waste something new else's time cultists. You freaks are on an island on this morning be.

I just sneezed on you and you ate my bugger, ha ha ha.

Get a grip will ya?
I see you paused long enough from downplaying the virus, per your cult leader's orders, to whine about someone insulting dear leader. I imagine that's about all you freaks have to do these days.

New Topics

Forum List

Back