The Time has Come for Fox News

After reading a few pages of this thread, I have figured out a way to stop global warming.

All we need to do is figure out how to hook a bunch of generators to the tRumpling spin machines. That will generate all the free energy we will ever need.

Creep, should opposition journalists and bloggers be housed in special prisons and work camps, or in the same prisons as regular criminals?
Nope. Burn them with the buildings and salt the ground so nothing grows back.

Sounds like what democrats would do.
You mean what Democrats should do.

Oh, I think you should totally start your civil war, go out and start limp wrist slapping Americans....

After reading a few pages of this thread, I have figured out a way to stop global warming.

All we need to do is figure out how to hook a bunch of generators to the tRumpling spin machines. That will generate all the free energy we will ever need.

Creep, should opposition journalists and bloggers be housed in special prisons and work camps, or in the same prisons as regular criminals?

Oh, I think you should totally start your civil war, go out and start limp wrist slapping Americans....
Eliminating the major source of fake news isn't a civil war, son. It's just common sense.

Oh goodie. CNN, MSNBC, CNBC, NBC, ABC, CBS, New York Times......get ready for the lawsuits! No one has been more misleading than the leftwing media on Corvid-19.
Didn’t see any of those networks calling it a hoax or mocking those who were warning of a calamity

Neither did Fox. However, I think this is a great idea. I am going to talk to some lawyers I know and see about bringing a similar lawsuit against the rest of the MSM.

Eliminating the major source of fake news isn't a civil war, son. It's just common sense.

Ending the bill of rights is absolutely civil war. Do it for real and find out.

Burn them with the buildings and salt the ground so nothing grows back.

Sounds like a good plan for NYC, Chicago, and SanFrancisco.
Why? Not many faux noise personalities in those cities.

Didn't say there were.
Well, that's what we're talking about.

Try to stay on topic.

Your post:

My response:

1586117130514.png

Who said anything about the bill of rights?

Why? Not many faux noise personalities in those cities.

Didn't say there were.
Well, that's what we're talking about.

Try to stay on topic.

Your post:

My response:

View attachment 319614
All I can do is point out the rules. It's up to you whether to follow them or not.

Wow, you are dumb as a stump.

Wow, you are dumb as a stump.
Nope, Stumpy is way stupider than me.

They are right and other entities need to join them in their effort.

That's a good Nazi
You have got to be kidding. You suck trumps dick and blame the media he tells you is bad for things, or you reject the facts coming from whatever so called left wing media your right wing flunkout/dropout leadership tells you to reject and you call me a Nazi? Pure psychosis.

book-burning-in-the-ussr-and-nazi-germany.gif

So you're not a big fan of CNN?

Mistakes are one thing. Out and out lies are the sole purview of Faux Noize.

HIlarous

Never watch Cuomo, Cooper, Lemon, or Tapper?

Book+Burning.jpg

HIlarous

Never watch Cuomo, Cooper, Lemon, or Tapper?
Sure I do. They have made the occasional mistake, just like anyone else.

Faux Noize lies.

Book+Burning.jpg
Lol, like you Faux Noize viewers have ever read a book.

Book+Burning.jpg
Lol, like you Faux Noize viewers have ever read a book.

Question creep, have you sobered up for even 5 minutes in the last month? I know that the 7-11 is closed and you can't panhandle, but still.....

Forum List

Back