The Time has Come for Fox News

Oh goodie. CNN, MSNBC, CNBC, NBC, ABC, CBS, New York Times......get ready for the lawsuits! No one has been more misleading than the leftwing media on Corvid-19.
Didn’t see any of those networks calling it a hoax or mocking those who were warning of a calamity
Then Biden should be sued for calling Trump xenophobic in his handling travel bans against China? It looks like he didn’t take the warnings seriously. He spread false information, just like other networks during the stages of COVID-19, by calling Trump xenophobic. Does it work both ways or just one way and depending what your political leanings.
Trump was xenophobic in trying to label the TRUMPvirus the “Chinese virus”

Nice spin. We had the Spanish flu, Asian flu, Cocoliztli Epidemic, American Epidemic, Plague of London, Russian Plague, Philadelphia Yellow Fever, American Plague, and on and on. It is based on geography. Nothing racist about it until politically correct nut jobs decided it was.

Now care to address the actual point of my post, so should we sue Biden and other networks for calling for a travel ban on China nothing but Trump being xenophobic?

Well, if this ultimately is the beginning of a large-scale comprehensive audit of both our traditional press and the other forms of "journalism" have appeared with the internet, across the board, I'd definitely be good with that. I'd think some very positive things could come from this, if we keep our eyes and minds open.
Of course you would. You want to make sure of compliance with Beijing's goals. We MUST MANAGE our news reporting to ensure President Xi is served well. We get it.
:dunno:

Mac, normally you would support Washington DC writing the news, but you hate Trump with a level of mania rarely seen. So how would this work? Nancy Pelosi gets a feed from Beijing and approves what the media prints or broadcasts? Seriously, how do you envision the controlled media working?
1. I hate no one. Not even people like you.
2. I don't want the media controlled by the government.

All you know to do is make shallow, simplistic assumptions based on pure ignorance.

If you want to know what I'm ACTUALLY thinking, you could just ask, or ask for clarification. But I suspect you lack the fundamental curiosity to do so.

Well, if this ultimately is the beginning of a large-scale comprehensive audit of both our traditional press and the other forms of "journalism" have appeared with the internet, across the board, I'd definitely be good with that.

I'd think some very positive things could come from this, if we keep our eyes and minds open.

Sure if we ban opinions, it would help launch a government news organization and quash any differing opinions.
Or we could just hold our press to a higher standard. And that would require that each end of the spectrum did that.

Likely? No. But I'll remain hopeful.

The days of news organizations raising their standards are over. Rather, William, the kid from the NYT ended all that many years ago.
It could be only be done by We The People. We have to hold them to higher standards, and MORE importantly, each end of the spectrum holding "their media" accountable. Or this just gets worse.

All you know to do is make shallow, simplistic assumptions based on pure ignorance.

If you want to know what I'm ACTUALLY thinking, you could just ask, or ask for clarification. But I suspect you lack the fundamental curiosity to do so.

Mac, no one can know what you're thinking. We can only know what you post. What you post advocates the outlaw of Fox and other dissenting media. You are joining with your fellow Stalinists in posting in favor of a centrally planned and managed media. But from a logistical standpoint, how will your party make this work?

Didn’t see any of those networks calling it a hoax or mocking those who were warning of a calamity
You are a dishonest poster. I have personally corrected your false "Coronavirus is a hoax" narrative.

You are deceiving people intentionally to score unjustified political points.

To put it 100% succinctly...You are a baldfaced liar and nothing you post should believed.

Now go away.
Fake news?
Just be honest man. If I didn't like ya it wouldn't upset me.

Mac, no one can know what you're thinking. We can only know what you post. What you post advocates the outlaw of Fox and other dissenting media. You are joining with your fellow Stalinists in posting in favor of a centrally planned and managed media. But from a logistical standpoint, how will your party make this work?
Holy crap. Show much which of my posts "advocates the outlaw of Fox and other dissenting media".

Go ahead. Quote me.

You are a dishonest poster. I have personally corrected your false "Coronavirus is a hoax" narrative.

To put it 100% succinctly...You are a baldfaced liar and nothing you post should believed.

Now go away.

From Factcheck.org:

But the following day, after the death of the first American from coronavirus in Washington state, Trump said that when he used the word “hoax,” he was referring to Democrats finding fault with his administration’s response to coronavirus, not the virus itself.

Even after Trump explained his remarks, some Democrats — including former New York City Mayor Mike Bloomberg — continued to wrongly accuse Trump of describing the coronavirus as a “hoax.”

We are talking about the network calling it a hoax
Link?

People who have been watching fox news have been consistently misinformed about COVID19. So now Fox News is going to be sued for it's fake news on this pandemic.

Washington state nonprofit files lawsuit saying Fox News misled viewers about coronavirus
By Sara Jean Green The Seattle Times (TNS) Apr 4, 2020

A little-known Washington nonprofit has filed a lawsuit against Fox News in King County Superior Court, claiming the news station, its parent companies and owners violated the state’s Consumer Protection Act and acted in bad faith by disseminating false information about the novel coronavirus through its television news broadcasts and minimized the danger posed by the virus as COVID-19 began to explode into a pandemic.
The suit, filed on behalf of the Washington League for Increased Transparency and Ethics (WASHLITE), alleges Fox News engaged in unfair or deceptive acts by representing the coronavirus as a hoax in broadcasts that aired in February and March. Those broadcasts caused viewers to fail to adequately protect themselves or mitigate the virus’ spread, and therefore contributed to the public-health crisis and preventable mass death, the lawsuit says.

They are right and other entities need to join them in their effort.
This will not go anywhere. It will be just like here on the forum where NOBODY has been able to come up with a quote of Trump calling the virus a hoax. There will be all kinds of quotes of Fox News talking about lefties, coronavirus, and hoaxes, but no quote of Fox calling the virus itself a hoax.
Lol, that quote has been posted over and over. You nut-bars just refuse to see it.

It will be very interesting in see the outcome of this lawsuit. It could create additional standards or firm up the current standards in place that define what "news" means.

Fox must lie like CNN.
Only one of those 2 networks has been found to have viewers dumber than a goldfish.
Sure. The people who all swallowed the Russian collusion story hook, line and sinker are all real smart.
They're just a bunch of MENSA candidates. Really!

Oh goodie. CNN, MSNBC, CNBC, NBC, ABC, CBS, New York Times......get ready for the lawsuits! No one has been more misleading than the leftwing media on Corvid-19.
Then Biden should be sued for calling Trump xenophobic in his handling travel bans against China? It looks like he didn’t take the warnings seriously. He spread false information, just like other networks during the stages of COVID-19, by calling Trump xenophobic. Does it work both ways or just one way and depending what your political leanings.
Trump was xenophobic in trying to label the TRUMPvirus the “Chinese virus”

Nice spin. We had the Spanish flu, Asian flu, Cocoliztli Epidemic, American Epidemic, Plague of London, Russian Plague, Philadelphia Yellow Fever, American Plague, and on and on. It is based on geography. Nothing racist about it until politically correct nut jobs decided it was.

Now care to address the actual point of my post, so should we sue Biden and other networks for calling for a travel ban on China nothing but Trump being xenophobic?
Now we have the TRUMPvirus

The most deadliest virus ever, No President has ever had a better virus than Trump.

This law suit is like the American public in the time of the Covid 19 pandemic....they are going nowhere.

Now go away.

From Factcheck.org:

But the following day, after the death of the first American from coronavirus in Washington state, Trump said that when he used the word “hoax,” he was referring to Democrats finding fault with his administration’s response to coronavirus, not the virus itself.

Even after Trump explained his remarks, some Democrats — including former New York City Mayor Mike Bloomberg — continued to wrongly accuse Trump of describing the coronavirus as a “hoax.”

We are talking about the network calling it a hoax
Link?

Holy crap. Show much which of my posts "advocates the outlaw of Fox and other dissenting media".

Go ahead. Quote me.

Do you instantly forget what you post?

(Okay, that's a pain in the ass)

After reading a few pages of this thread, I have figured out a way to stop global warming.

All we need to do is figure out how to hook a bunch of generators to the tRumpling spin machines. That will generate all the free energy we will ever need.

After reading a few pages of this thread, I have figured out a way to stop global warming.

All we need to do is figure out how to hook a bunch of generators to the tRumpling spin machines. That will generate all the free energy we will ever need.

Creep, should opposition journalists and bloggers be housed in special prisons and work camps, or in the same prisons as regular criminals?

People who have been watching fox news have been consistently misinformed about COVID19. So now Fox News is going to be sued for it's fake news on this pandemic.

Washington state nonprofit files lawsuit saying Fox News misled viewers about coronavirus
By Sara Jean Green The Seattle Times (TNS) Apr 4, 2020

A little-known Washington nonprofit has filed a lawsuit against Fox News in King County Superior Court, claiming the news station, its parent companies and owners violated the state’s Consumer Protection Act and acted in bad faith by disseminating false information about the novel coronavirus through its television news broadcasts and minimized the danger posed by the virus as COVID-19 began to explode into a pandemic.
The suit, filed on behalf of the Washington League for Increased Transparency and Ethics (WASHLITE), alleges Fox News engaged in unfair or deceptive acts by representing the coronavirus as a hoax in broadcasts that aired in February and March. Those broadcasts caused viewers to fail to adequately protect themselves or mitigate the virus’ spread, and therefore contributed to the public-health crisis and preventable mass death, the lawsuit says.

They are right and other entities need to join them in their effort.
This will not go anywhere. It will be just like here on the forum where NOBODY has been able to come up with a quote of Trump calling the virus a hoax. There will be all kinds of quotes of Fox News talking about lefties, coronavirus, and hoaxes, but no quote of Fox calling the virus itself a hoax.
Lol, that quote has been posted over and over. You nut-bars just refuse to see it.
But there is ALWAYS a reason why it can not be re posted. Notice how you were only able to claim that it was posted somewhere, yet you did not post it here and now for the world to see?

Forum List

Back