The Tide Turns Toward Trump

Do not let DemNazi and Never Trumper RINOs close your State's Polls this year. They are going to try to steal the election via Mail in Balloting. That is their last shot since the Covid scam is loosing steam, just like The Russian Collusion scam did, the Mueller Gate investigation did, The Ukraine hoax, and The ShamPeachment failed.

The last shot they have is to close the polls and stuff absentee and mail in ballot in the ballot boxes, and destroy and or lose GOP ballots.

Too many people are scared or unwilling to say they support Trump out loud, for fear of reprisals both large and small. Just like in 2016, people will say one thing but vote for Trump or maybe not vote for either guy at the top. 3rd party, maybe. Go for it, Kanye West!
Democrats are fascist that attack people they disagree with. Putting a trump sign up makes you a target for those fascist POS Democrats.

Remember how Donald Trump was totally doomed just a couple weeks ago? Grandpa Badfinger was ridin’ high down in his basement and the GOP was going to be destroyed in November. All the smart people of smartness who make up liberal blue check Twitter tweeted it so it had to be true.

Good times.

And then last week it all changed, turning 180 on a dime as Biden stomped on his Pelosi. It’s looking good for Trump and the Republicans again, and while there will be twists n’ turns, and while we best not get cocky (Hat Tip: Glenn “Instapundit” Reynolds) the victory most of us patriots expect is coming clearly into focus as Biden becomes clearly more unfocused.

The polls have improved not just for Trump but for the Republicans running downticket too, not that we should put great store in the polls. Keep in mind that the polls were literally the only indicator showing Biden and the Dems were winning. There’s no other manifestation of a blue wave out there. Do you see any Biden signs? There’s just one in my neighborhood, which is all LA suburban woke wine women, and that’s in a creepy house that the children fear. No, there are no Trump signs either, but then that would invite a hassle. A Biden billboard would presumably invite hosannas for wokeness. And yet, only a single strange-o has one and that’s the guy we all suspect is eating the cats that go missing.

BJ's Pull Quote

In contrast, the number of people I have met who told me, “Yeah, I voted for Trump and love his conservative achievements, but he’s mean to dumb people on Twitter so I have to vote for Charley UnMcCarthyite” is zero. As in zip. Nada. The number of conservative successes achieved by the insufferable Never Trump Fredocons in the two decades before Trump came along and broke and humiliated them. None.

You russian trolls crack me up. You are good for comic relief.

How's the weather in moscow today comrade?

Do you have any idea how quickly you are perceived as a fucking retard every time you mention Russia?
Real American love and support President Trump by the tens of millions.
They are traitors. He was caught red handed trying to extort a foreign leader to help trump rig an election and they want to reward him?

You are fake news

Too many people are scared or unwilling to say they support Trump out loud, for fear of reprisals both large and small

Not what I see at all.

It is Trump supporters that I see wearing MAGA hats, flying Trump flags on their homes and boats and sporting TRUMP 2020 bumper stickers.

They don’t seem that timid to me
I can guarantee with certainty that you will not see one Trump sign in South Mpls. Just a bunch of signs for people pretending to care about black lives. They just don't want their house burned down. 30 miles out in the red counties, Trump signage is everywhere along with Tshirt stands, and not one BLM sign.
I’m just not buying the excuse that Trump supporters are such timid creatures who are afraid to let anyone know they support Trump.

Pay no attention to polls......There are millions of unseen Trump voters out there
Really depends on what area you are in. The urban areas are where the silent ones are. Get out of the Cities and it is wide open support for Trump.
Absolutely. He`s running strong in the trailer parks.
Median house price is 450,000 in my peaceful neck of the woods. With many reaching a million. That is where he is popular nimrod.

Forum List

Back