“The Thug Cycle”

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
“The Thug Cycle”
Omaha police post video of cursing toddler, label it ?The Thug Cycle? | theGrio

Police posting this video to show what police have to deal with daily is a lame excuse and appalling for the police department. I don't have to see videos of murders and rapes to know rapes and murders exist and police have to deal with them. I don't have to watch "Honey Boo Boo" to know low class people exist. Why haven't the police department posted the videos of "Fight Clubs" video of fighting children posted on Facebook. Police was out of line in posting just a video of a black family. If I want to know what police deal with daily I would watch "Cops." This gives the impression that it’ is a Black thing and it is not. It’s a class thing. Shame on the Omaha police department.

1509190_576725389085157_1698733326_n.jpg

“The Thug Cycle”

Police posting this video to show what police have to deal with daily is a lame excuse and appalling for the police department. I don't have to see videos of murders and rapes to know rapes and murders exist and police have to deal with them. I don't have to watch "Honey Boo Boo" to know low class people exist. Why haven't the police department posted the videos of "Fight Clubs" video of fighting children posted on Facebook. Police was out of line in posting just a video of a black family. If I want to know what police deal with daily I would watch "Cops." This gives the impression that it’ is a Black thing and it is not. It’s a class thing. Shame on the Omaha police department.

Thanks for posting access to the video. Please don't feel bad that I feel informed...

“The Thug Cycle”

Future Democrat voter. If only they could get the ballot into a maximum security prison.

WARNING: LANGUAGE AND DISTURBING CONTENT

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6GL6uKpTbA]"Breaking the Thug Cycle" - Ghetto Black Child - UNCENSORED VERSION - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back