The thought police are here.

Actually looks like it might be interesting and probably right up my alley, but 49 min long, and I'm on the other side of the fence right now. Bet I get a lot of stuff, I'd like to explore, but can't for time now.

I wonder how many Americans are under signed secrecy agreements, between the government agencies, the MSM and press, law enforcement.... etc

Next I would like to know how many people knew 9/11 was going to happen.
No clue. The wall caused most of that. But then we went too far with the Patriot Act. FISA court abuses and used as political weapons.

Count the names of all of the people that shorted American Airlines stock prior to the attack.
I used to agree with that fallacy..........Since the abuse of the Fed I changed my mind.................We gave them too much power.

Going to repost this for personal reasons.

So has anyone ever heard of Thomas Drake? He was an Air Force officer who joined the NSA on 9/11...

John Kiriakou mentions part of his story in this fascinating podcast which reveals the truth about a lot of the things that have been going on since 9/11.

18:00 to 24:00

Very interesting on how it applies to Oliver Stone and Stone's revealing of the truth on the current US war against Russia.

However, if Oliver Stone understands that he can't break down the wall of propaganda, this guy sure the hell isn't going to do it.

Very interesting on how it applies to Roger Stone and Stone's revealing of the truth on the current US war against Russia.

However, if Roger Stone understands that he can't break down the wall of propaganda, this guy sure the hell isn't going to do it.
I don't know what Roger Stone has to do with this but he was facing domestic enemies who are way more of a threat to him than any Russians.

I wonder how many Americans are under signed secrecy agreements, between the government agencies, the MSM and press, law enforcement.... etc

Next I would like to know how many people knew 9/11 was going to happen.
Any good that could do on exposing the truth, will be blown if it bows to conspiracy theories on 911.
I haven't got the time to watch it that far to find out, but it begins with some important facts at least.

Oliver Stone is the most likely person to expose America's war against Russia.

I don't know what Roger Stone has to do with this but he was facing domestic enemies who are way more of a threat to him than any Russians.
Sorry, I edited 'Roger' to 'Oliver'.

I didn't watch much past the first commercial and so my only interest is in Oliver Stone and his exposing the truth on the war in the Ukraine.

I've posted the link somewhere on this board to the Oliver Stone podcast with Lex Fridman.

An explanation on the intended point being made in the video would be helpful when most aren't going to devote the time it takes to hear all of it.

If it's only going to highlight Oliver Stone, it serves a useful purpose.

What else do they have to say that's as important as that?

Actually looks like it might be interesting and probably right up my alley, but 49 min long, and I'm on the other side of the fence right now. Bet I get a lot of stuff, I'd like to explore, but can't for time now.
Oliver Stone's facts as pointed out in a bit of detail, are contrary to your entire world view.

Oliver Stone's facts as pointed out in a bit of detail, are contrary to your entire world view.
I like Oliver Stone's work and always have. You have no idea of my world view. A lot of you never have had, as seeing things in black and white, supporting yours or not. Easy to slip into wearing (consciously or unconsciously) blinders or sunshades as a habit, though can distort view, not productive in the long run and hard habit to break.

I like Oliver Stone's work and always have. You have no idea of my world view. A lot of you never have had, as seeing things in black and white, supporting yours or not. Easy to slip into wearing (consciously or unconsciously) blinders or sunshades as a habit, though can distort view, not productive in the long run and hard habit to break.
Sure White, I still feel some respect for you and I take a lot of what you say seriously.
To the point: Oliver Stone has revealed the facts and the truth on the war in the Ukraine being America's war against Russia.
(see the podcast by Lex Fridman and Oliver for the unvarnished facts as they see it)

My point is that you have demonstrated no ambiguity in your position of support of the Ukraine/America.
There's no grey area on that!
If you're referring to some other grey area then it's a secret to me.

Glad to see you as a moderator! I couldn't think of a better choice, as it stands right now.
in fact, no other choice even comes to mind.

Sure White, I still feel some respect for you and I take a lot of what you say seriously.
To the point: Oliver Stone has revealed the facts and the truth on the war in the Ukraine being America's war against Russia.
(see the podcast by Lex Fridman and Oliver for the unvarnished facts as they see it)

My point is that you have demonstrated no ambiguity in your position of support of the Ukraine/America.
There's no grey area on that!
If you're referring to some other grey area then it's a secret to me.

Glad to see you as a moderator! I couldn't think of a better choice, as it stands right now.
in fact, no other choice even comes to mind.
Correct on my Ukraine view. I dumped my Russian supporting troll list and cleared out my IGNORE, where I kept people I no longer wished to hear from for a long time, along with the few (relatively normal) that hacked me off as a user member in the short term. You get tools, but give up old tools used for personal convenience. Thanks.

New Topics

Forum List

Back