The thought police are here.

And you're certain of this assumption how ?
Sounds to me like you don't know shit about 9/11
I told you I didn't watch much past the first 'commercial', so I have no idea of your conspracy theory or facts, whatever they are.
Can you state it briefly so I can clear up my beliefs, or lack of?

I told you I didn't watch much past the first 'commercial', so I have no idea of your conspracy theory or facts, whatever they are.
Can you state it briefly so I can clear up my beliefs, or lack of?
You honestly never heard of John Kiriakou, the CIA agent who exposed the Bush and Cheney Administration CIA torture program, and was the only one who went to jail for it. ..?

You honestly never heard of John Kiriakou, the CIA agent who exposed the Bush and Cheney Administration CIA torture program, and was the only one who went to jail for it. ..?
Yes, I had. Is that all the video is about?
I think I heard the important part that was about Oliver Stone. Curious how that conversation got kicked off! Do you have an explanation for that. It almost seemed to be an abrupt about-turn?

Yes, I had. Is that all the video is about?
I think I heard the important part that was about Oliver Stone. Curious how that conversation got kicked off! Do you have an explanation for that. It almost seemed to be an abrupt about-turn?
If you're not interested in the subject of a very intelligent and well-spoken CIA whistleblower being interviewed, move on.

You're the first person to ever delete one of my threads.

Just because you're a moderator now doesn't mean you get to bend the rules.
Here is another rule. DO NOT DISCUSS MODERATION ACTIONS ON THE OPEN BOARD.
Contact the moderator or another moderator on PM to discuss.

One thing Americans all have in common.....we're all very very very thirsty for the truth.

We're tired of our leaders lying to us and the mainstream media going along with them.
Which is why each of their ratings are at all-time lows.

Forum List

Back