The Thirty Tyrants - This Article NAILS It!

DBA

Diamond Member
May 10, 2015
This one is lengthy and our resident liberals have pretty short attention spans. As such, here are a few highlights, but I encourage you to read the entire article. There are many very telling paragraphs I could quote here but I know the longer a post gets the less likely people are to read it. I don't expect hard-core Democratic lemmings to get it, but those with an open mind may be enlightened as to just what is going on with China, Biden, and the Democratic elites. Biden and many others, including some Republicans are in bed with China and Trump threatened that relationship.

And because it was true that China was the source of the China Class’ power, the novel coronavirus coming out of Wuhan became the platform for its coup de grace. So Americans became prey to an anti-democratic elite that used the coronavirus to demoralize them; lay waste to small businesses; leave them vulnerable to rioters who are free to steal, burn, and kill; keep their children from school and the dying from the last embrace of their loved ones; and desecrate American history, culture, and society; and defame the country as systemically racist in order to furnish the predicate for why ordinary Americans in fact deserved the hell that the elite’s private and public sector proxies had already prepared for them.

For nearly a year, American officials have purposefully laid waste to our economy and society for the sole purpose of arrogating more power to themselves while the Chinese economy has gained on America’s. China’s lockdowns had nothing to do with the difference in outcomes. Lockdowns are not public health measures to reduce the spread of a virus. They are political instruments, which is why Democratic Party officials who put their constituents under repeated lengthy lockdowns, like New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo and Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot, are signaling publicly that it is imperative they be allowed to reopen immediately now that Trump is safely gone.

The Thirty Tyrants

I can't believe there are no responses to this. I guess it is too far over Democrat's heads.

Forum List

Back