The Theory of Predictive Programming

Prior to 2020 i don't believe i had ever heard the phrase The Great Reset. I may have but it made no impression on me and i usually try to keep up as much as possible with what elites are meeting where and for what. SO i looked it up and here is what wiki (source somewhat biased)has to say:

In 2020 i dropped social media and dish network. I turned to ROKU and associated networks and have been perusing those for the past two years. i get news, movies, reality shows which i usually avoid, anything i want. Many of these are not the big movies that we see come oscar nite, but they're still done well, good actors for the most part and good plot lines.

Just the other night i happened to catch The Domestics (2018) one of those after the fall of civilization type movies set in present day. I was particularly taken with the conversation between the main character (mark) and another lesser character (nathan) but still a significant role.

Nathan: The Darwin Awards, man. We Made it. We didn't drink the government kool-aid,. We escaped the race wars, toxins didn't do jack shit to our immune systems. They hit the reset button and we said, Fuck You.

Who knew Reset in 2018 in this context? Toxins? covid vaxx. See. This is exactly what i mean. Predictive Film....and that incestuous connection between whorelywood and government elite democrat/leftist elites.

It is my opinion that there are people, definitely not conservatives, who will push it as far as they can....sorta like some death wish to see if they can make it back. They do this in their lives (drugs, alcohol, sex, crime)..they do it socially, in their work, finances and especially politically.
Someone I admire once observed that DC is Hollywood for ugly people.

or in some instances what i like to call...Predictive film.

Predictive Programming is theory that the government or other higher-ups are using fictional movies or books as a mass mind control tool to make the population more accepting of planned future events. This was first described and proposed by researcher Alan Watt who defines Predictive programming as “Predictive programming is a subtle form of psychological conditioning provided by the media to acquaint the public with planned societal changes to be implemented by our leaders. If and when these changes are put through, the public will already be familiarized with them and will accept them as natural progressions, thus lessening possible public resistance and commotion.” (Wood) Then it was popularized by Alex Jones and David Icke. The most notable cases of predictive programing are the examples found in the Simpsons, The Dark Night Rises, The Hunger Games, and the oldest being from Futility. Information can be found on blog posts and many conspiracy theorists have either made videos on it or have spoken on the subject.
Here's one of my favorite predictive programming clips.

:auiqs.jpg:

Nathan: The Darwin Awards, man. We Made it. We didn't drink the government kool-aid,. We escaped the race wars, toxins didn't do jack shit to our immune systems. They hit the reset button and we said, Fuck You.

Who knew Reset in 2018 in this context? Toxins? covid vaxx. See. This is exactly what i mean. Predictive Film....and that incestuous connection between whorelywood and government elite democrat/leftist elites.

It is my opinion that there are people, definitely not conservatives, who will push it as far as they can....sorta like some death wish to see if they can make it back. They do this in their lives (drugs, alcohol, sex, crime)..they do it socially, in their work, finances and especially politically.

Oh definitely. The military industrial complex, and the intel agencies, due to their close proximity to working on these sort of psy-ops. and creating propaganda in Hollywood (the word Hollywood itself has occult meanings,) I believe had given tips to certain members of the Glitterati about the coming "Great Reset."

This is the very last "normal," award show, right before the "new normal," descended upon the world. . .

Very beginning of January, of course Ricky Gervais had written this speech well in advance, delivered, Jan. 5, 2020. They all knew what was coming.

Ricky Gervais at the Golden Globes 2020 - All of his bits chained​

Last edited:
They're telling us. they're telling us and laughing in our faces.
Only some folks faces.

Others are too stupid to get what's going on. To them? Partisan politics blind them to the importance of the Constitutional system.

I can't say I blame them. Anymore than I blame a dog who follows the master who gives it treats, or shies from one who abuses it. Dumb animals.

It's easy to blow the whistle, when you see the corruption, if this corruption is being used to advantage the other party;

But when you know that they could give you thousands of dollars in fines, and put you in prison if you expose that type of corruption? If they are on your side? Meh, folks tend to keep their mouths shut, and not give a shit if they see it.

Author of this piece mentions 'predictive programming'.

and take a look at the film. There's a trailer.

One of the things I noticed, was not covered in that paper, was, once the event is laid out, almost identical to how it actually happens in reality, it makes less intelligent members of the public, less able, or less willing to actually question authority figures about the official narrative. They think they are too smart and other, "people who are too stupid to tell the difference between a movie and real life." That is the whole point of running TEE VEE and movie narratives, so that when it does happen, folks can say dumb shit like that about the clandestine operations that have occurred.

I mean, look at BULLDOG's snarky reply. This is the type of conditioning that leads folks to be unable to separate, reality from fiction. They believe that history's actors, like politicians, or journalists, are not doing just that, "acting," just like we see in shows, and that they are not really misrepresenting to the public what reality is.

These types of folks are more likely to believe anything coming out of a politicians mouth, or a MSM news source, because of predictive programming, and THAT is why predictive type programs exist, to create more trust in events when psy-ops DO occur.

they tell it right to to our faces right on the screen,they were telling us as seen in that video what they were going to do and trolls like Bulldog just trys to laugh off the facts without trying to counter them.

all these years when hollywood was making movies about UFO;s and cloning,Americans just brushed them off in their minds as being fictional thinking that OH THATS JUST COMING OUT OF HOLLYWOOD,THATS ALL FICTIONAL but they were teling us right to our faces that was what was happening not to alert us but because of predictive programming just like she said.

all these stories we have seen on the movie screen on UFO'S and cloning are indeed as real as we are. there are still people closed minded even today over 20 years later on 9/11 despite all the overwhelming evidence,they refuse to acknowledge it as westall and others so if they cant accept that reality,then they are never going to come to terms with cloning. UFO's and other life forms out there is a lot easier to comprehend because there have been too many credible storys by credible people in the air force for one but cloning though they have managed to keep that under the lid a lot tighter so if people like westall wont accept thw reality of 9/11,he will never accept the idea there are clones out there of famous people either obviously.

Last edited:
or in some instances what i like to call...Predictive film.

Predictive Programming is theory that the government or other higher-ups are using fictional movies or books as a mass mind control tool to make the population more accepting of planned future events. This was first described and proposed by researcher Alan Watt who defines Predictive programming as “Predictive programming is a subtle form of psychological conditioning provided by the media to acquaint the public with planned societal changes to be implemented by our leaders. If and when these changes are put through, the public will already be familiarized with them and will accept them as natural progressions, thus lessening possible public resistance and commotion.” (Wood) Then it was popularized by Alex Jones and David Icke. The most notable cases of predictive programing are the examples found in the Simpsons, The Dark Night Rises, The Hunger Games, and the oldest being from Futility. Information can be found on blog posts and many conspiracy theorists have either made videos on it or have spoken on the subject.

It sounds a lot like Republican accusations against democrats. They make accusations of fraud, violations of free speech, fascism, etc.......and then start to break into election machines in violation of the law, punish companies for free speech that they disagree with, and embrace 'installing' politicians to elected offices they never earned.

It sounds a lot like Republican accusations against democrats. They make accusations of fraud, violations of free speech, fascism, etc.......and then start to break into election machines in violation of the law, punish companies for free speech that they disagree with, and embrace 'installing' politicians to elected offices they never earned.
yeah right. LOLOL

I wonder if the predictive programming of some of these events rather than alerting the viewer to how they;re being manipulated.....instead............makes them less inclined to connect the reality to the fact they're BEEN programmed.

Remember the series V from 2011? Probably oughta watch that again.

The vitamin injections and flu vaccine episodes especially.

oh...and now season 2 the Visitors want to take/remove the soul of humans. Why would they want to do that?? Of what significance to them is the soul. Well...i have some theories. I musta missed their reasons.

The Media and those behind the scenes directing this use commercials as their vehicle A lot.

Predictive Programming is when events are depicted in a movie/tv i'll add commercials, that later, come to pass...as if by magic in the viewer's estimation. It is intentional. It predicts that people are much more likely to accept an idea based on exposure to the concept in fiction.
The Concept seems to have originated with a person by the name of Alan Watt. He defines it as....a subtle form of psychological conditioning provided by the media to acquaint the public with planned societal changes to be implemented by our so called leaders.

Another Term,,,KARMA CLEARING..... is the process of divulging your intentions to the unaware in order to receive the 'blessings' or Energy from the dark entity you wish to please through way of lies, deception and darkness.

The Evil used this predictive programning for each of their false flags. They used it for the plandemic and they use it for everything. Are you aware of how many movies/tv shows came out regarding world wide plagues and zombies prior to 2020?? Look what is predominate in a lot of film right now.....ETs and AIs.

Predictive programming is not a theory...it is being used IN FACT. It is brainwashing, it is manipulation and we are fools to go along with it.

Predictive Programming

Predictive programming, a theorized method of mass mind control, proposes that people are conditioned, through works of fiction, to accept planned future scenarios. Researcher Alan Watt defines this phenomenon as “the power of suggestion using the media of fiction to create a desired outcome”. Watt’s work on this topic is excellent and should definitely be checked out.

“Predictive programming is a subtle form of psychological conditioning provided by the media to acquaint the public with planned societal changes to be implemented by our leaders. If and when these changes are put through, the public will already be familiarized with them and will accept them as natural progressions, thus lessening possible public resistance and commotion.” (Alan Watt)

Don't forget this. They MUST tell you what they are doing.

Another Term,,,KARMA CLEARING..... is the process of divulging your intentions to the unaware in order to receive the 'blessings' or Energy from the dark entity you wish to please through way of lies, deception and darkness.

New Topics

Forum List

Back