The Theory of Predictive Programming

Calypso Jones

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2020
or in some instances what i like to call...Predictive film.

Predictive Programming is theory that the government or other higher-ups are using fictional movies or books as a mass mind control tool to make the population more accepting of planned future events. This was first described and proposed by researcher Alan Watt who defines Predictive programming as “Predictive programming is a subtle form of psychological conditioning provided by the media to acquaint the public with planned societal changes to be implemented by our leaders. If and when these changes are put through, the public will already be familiarized with them and will accept them as natural progressions, thus lessening possible public resistance and commotion.” (Wood) Then it was popularized by Alex Jones and David Icke. The most notable cases of predictive programing are the examples found in the Simpsons, The Dark Night Rises, The Hunger Games, and the oldest being from Futility. Information can be found on blog posts and many conspiracy theorists have either made videos on it or have spoken on the subject.

Predictive programming at its core is a tactic to reduce resistance by introducing concepts that seem far fetched and continuously reintroducing them to make these concepts appear more likely or at the very least acceptable. As always there is a reason why movies and television are used as the common vessel. When watching something a person typically perceives it as entertainment and their theoretical guard will be lowered and the subliminal messages will be directly go to the subconscious

7b7deca252f7b5090be1d35dca72924b_500x0.jpg

or in some instances what i like to call...Predictive film.

Predictive Programming is theory that the government or other higher-ups are using fictional movies or books as a mass mind control tool to make the population more accepting of planned future events. This was first described and proposed by researcher Alan Watt who defines Predictive programming as “Predictive programming is a subtle form of psychological conditioning provided by the media to acquaint the public with planned societal changes to be implemented by our leaders. If and when these changes are put through, the public will already be familiarized with them and will accept them as natural progressions, thus lessening possible public resistance and commotion.” (Wood) Then it was popularized by Alex Jones and David Icke. The most notable cases of predictive programing are the examples found in the Simpsons, The Dark Night Rises, The Hunger Games, and the oldest being from Futility. Information can be found on blog posts and many conspiracy theorists have either made videos on it or have spoken on the subject.
One of the things I noticed, was not covered in that paper, was, once the event is laid out, almost identical to how it actually happens in reality, it makes less intelligent members of the public, less able, or less willing to actually question authority figures about the official narrative. They think they are too smart and other, "people who are too stupid to tell the difference between a movie and real life." That is the whole point of running TEE VEE and movie narratives, so that when it does happen, folks can say dumb shit like that about the clandestine operations that have occurred.

I mean, look at BULLDOG's snarky reply. This is the type of conditioning that leads folks to be unable to separate, reality from fiction. They believe that history's actors, like politicians, or journalists, are not doing just that, "acting," just like we see in shows, and that they are not really misrepresenting to the public what reality is.

These types of folks are more likely to believe anything coming out of a politicians mouth, or a MSM news source, because of predictive programming, and THAT is why predictive type programs exist, to create more trust in events when psy-ops DO occur.

One of the things I noticed, was not covered in that paper, was, once the event is laid out, almost identical to how it actually happens in reality, it makes less intelligent members of the public, less able, or less willing to actually question authority figures about the official narrative. They think they are too smart and other, "people who are too stupid to tell the difference between a movie and real life." That is the whole point of running TEE VEE and movie narratives, so that when it does happen, folks can say dumb shit like that about the clandestine operations that have occurred.

I mean, look at BULLDOG's snarky reply. This is the type of conditioning that leads folks to be unable to separate, reality from fiction. They believe that history's actors, like politicians, or journalists, are not doing just that, "acting," just like we see in shows, and that they are not really misrepresenting to the public what reality is.

These types of folks are more likely to believe anything coming out of a politicians mouth, or a MSM news source, because of predictive programming, and THAT is why predictive type programs exist, to create more trust in events when psy-ops DO occur.

Yep. You caught me. It's all supposed to be top secret, but since you outed me, I might as well admit it. I receive instructions every morning telling me what programming to present for the day. I started out long ago when the program was first being tested. They chose talking animals as the first test subject to normalize. I am personally responsible for Mr.Ed, Yogi Bear, and several other cartoons depicting talking animals. After that first success, I was promoted, and eventually became head of all animal based programming. I'm sure you are familiar with my work using Kermit, Big Bird, and all the animals on Seasame Street to normalize homosexuality. It's been a good career, but since you outed me, I guess it's over. -------------dumb ass.

And the tactic is even more effective on people who are too stupid to tell the difference between a movie and real life. We have idiots here advocating policy changes based on what some charactor in some movie said.
And we have people who can't spell and spend their time making digitally edited photos of people they envy with the purpose of trying to humiliate them

Don’t worry. Everyone will be reminded who the violent ones are, when 1/6 clips start running 24/7.
Keep trying, sparky. Your cute little quips are an endless source of wonderful entertainment, along with the efforts by your little leftist vermin buddies.

I mean it. Your humor is what makes this board so much fun for me.

But your continual pathetic struggle to try to get leftists to like you is a little sad.

Keep trying, sparky. Your cute little quips are an endless source of wonderful entertainment, along with the efforts by your little leftist vermin buddies.

I mean it. Your humor is what makes this board so much fun for me.

But your continual pathetic struggle to try to get leftists to like you is a little sad.
Not as sad as clinging to conspiracy theories and supporting bad actors like Putin.

The media went all balls to the walls prepping America for it's first female president. Luckily the Democrats put up Hillary, so not all is lost. Seems these kooks need to tweak the program.
I hear a lot about Kristi Noem as a presidential hopeful one day, but I hope not too soon. She needs to concentrate of continuing to Keep South Dakota Great!

Prior to 2020 i don't believe i had ever heard the phrase The Great Reset. I may have but it made no impression on me and i usually try to keep up as much as possible with what elites are meeting where and for what. SO i looked it up and here is what wiki (source somewhat biased)has to say:

In 2020 i dropped social media and dish network. I turned to ROKU and associated networks and have been perusing those for the past two years. i get news, movies, reality shows which i usually avoid, anything i want. Many of these are not the big movies that we see come oscar nite, but they're still done well, good actors for the most part and good plot lines.

Just the other night i happened to catch The Domestics (2018) one of those after the fall of civilization type movies set in present day. I was particularly taken with the conversation between the main character (mark) and another lesser character (nathan) but still a significant role.

Nathan: The Darwin Awards, man. We Made it. We didn't drink the government kool-aid,. We escaped the race wars, toxins didn't do jack shit to our immune systems. They hit the reset button and we said, Fuck You.

Who knew Reset in 2018 in this context? Toxins? covid vaxx. See. This is exactly what i mean. Predictive Film....and that incestuous connection between whorelywood and government elite democrat/leftist elites.

It is my opinion that there are people, definitely not conservatives, who will push it as far as they can....sorta like some death wish to see if they can make it back. They do this in their lives (drugs, alcohol, sex, crime)..they do it socially, in their work, finances and especially politically.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back