The test of our wo/men

Iridescence

Rookie
Apr 1, 2011
US
In studying the bible for so many years... some doors did not open for me until I had certain experiences. This seems to automatically deem me less worthy for some company, ironically. I don't understand the whys of most individuals, but I leave them alone until they call for my help.

It is so obvious, the more time I spend here on the net the more relevent that the purpose of the church is becoming more and more apparent.

How well can we, as a nation, live without our beloved luxuries? How challenging are we as spirits of the world?

Sometimes to speak of biblical proportions is nothing more than boasting and I just have been taught better. There is a word known among us that perhaps should not be said, so I won't say it. I hope to have not robbed anyone before me for their power is great. *hearts*

• Banned
People other who ask and who know to come to me do, Jillian, does this bother you? EVEN the Voodoo Queen of New Orleans knew this of her patients. Do you? Or do you *just* want me to come to you with my quantities?

Forum List

Back