The Ten Worst Presidents

So before you realized that the Rs didn't care about you, who was your favorite R President?
Ronald Reagan
He was the President who allowed Wall Street to control our lives.
No more 35 hour work weeks.
He opened the doors to Chinese and Japanese Visas to take jobs away from minorities and software developers.
Companies started dropping Employee Investment Plans and started 401Ks.

I loved his campaign but discovered soon enough that he was a cold-hearted bastard.

Some pussies are so afraid of competition it’s disgusting. Very un-American.

It's not competition when you don't belong to a Union and you're being fired without an explanation and it takes years to find out why.
And I appreciate that you're admitting you never watched a Trump speech because he's only mentioned this about 4,000 times.

Yep Reagan was not a friend to workers. He was all for the wealthy corporatists and reversing things that helped workers.
The problem is that Ds are not for the workers either.
They will send a welfare check but their Open Borders, Business Visa and Off-Shoring policies are identical to the Rs.

Never said the Dems were friends. Many gop are against social security, medicare, and medicaid when they know that most of the population will desperately need them. Why?

Never said the Dems were friends. Many gop are against social security, medicare, and medicaid when they know that most of the population will desperately need them. Why?
The trick both Parties have learned is to make believe that they are different...I learned that by listening to Bernie Sanders for 2 years.
It's never gonna happen.

... I appreciate that you're admitting you never watched a Trump speech because he's only mentioned this about 4,000 times.

Why does that mean I never watched a speech?
Because Trump made over 3,000 speeches discussing the 4 topics I brought up and you're making it like I made them up.
Which Union protects you?
Teachers Union?

I would have thought the US President officially designated as "The Most Criminally FOIA and Federal Records Act Non-Compliant President in US History" - Barak Obama - would have easily made the list.

images

According to a "US News and World Report" survey:

James Buchanan
Andrew Johnson
Franklin Pierce
Warren G. Harding
William Henry Harrison
Millard Fillmore (tie)
John Tyler (tie)
Herbert Hoover
Chester A. Arthur
Benjamin Harrison

I was wondering about Richard Nixon, but I remember that he did some good things before the Watergate thing happened.

Good list except I would disagree with Tyler and Harrison. Harrison was only President for a few weeks before he died. He didn't have a chance to be either good or bad. Tyler believed in Manifest Destiny and helped make the U.S. a continental power. I think under rated. The rest, full agreement.

As for the top tier Presidents these would be mine.

Washington, Jefferson, Madison, Monroe, Andrew Jackson, Lincoln, Teddy Roosevelt, Franklin Roosevelt, Truman, Eisenhower, Reagan.

FDR has no business on the top tier, for many reasons that still badly plague us to this day.

Almost every plumber, electrician, carpenter, Brock layer, etc... lost their homes, careers and families during the Housing Bubble.

Are you still pissed at Barney Frank?
Amongst others; mostly the Rs who looked the other way.

Bullshit. It was the democrats in Congress who had been pressuring banks for years and years to float bad loans or else be pilloried as 'racist' that brought on the housing crash and all of the dominoes that followed.
Bullshit...
The software provided by the government worked and rejected applications that did not meet the requirements.

I guess you're too young to remember what has really happening then.
Let's see...
You didn't refer to Open Borders.......

You must be too young to remember President Bush's comprehensive plan for immigration reform that was blocked in Congress.
You mean the fact that GW wanted to make every Trespasser in the US (30 million or so) a US citizen

No, he did not. I guess you're too young to remember what he actually proposed.
More likely just dishonest. Where would he get that specific number? Pulled it out of his ass.

Almost every plumber, electrician, carpenter, Brock layer, etc... lost their homes, careers and families during the Housing Bubble.

Are you still pissed at Barney Frank?
Amongst others; mostly the Rs who looked the other way.

Bullshit. It was the democrats in Congress who had been pressuring banks for years and years to float bad loans or else be pilloried as 'racist' that brought on the housing crash and all of the dominoes that followed.
Bullshit...
The software provided by the government worked and rejected applications that did not meet the requirements.

I guess you're too young to remember what has really happening then.
Let's see...
You didn't refer to Open Borders.......

You must be too young to remember President Bush's comprehensive plan for immigration reform that was blocked in Congress.
You mean the fact that GW wanted to make every Trespasser in the US (30 million or so) a US citizen

No, he did not. I guess you're too young to remember what he actually proposed.
More likely just dishonest. Where would he get that specific number? Pulled it out of his ass.
Coming from a Trespasser advocate...

... I appreciate that you're admitting you never watched a Trump speech because he's only mentioned this about 4,000 times.

Why does that mean I never watched a speech?
Because Trump made over 3,000 speeches discussing the 4 topics I brought up and you're making it like I made them up.

Who said you made them up? Falling back on lying again already?

The Ten Worst Presidents:

Obama
Obama
Obama
Obama
Obama
Obama
Obama
Obama
Obama
Obama

According to a "US News and World Report" survey:

James Buchanan
Andrew Johnson
Franklin Pierce
Warren G. Harding
William Henry Harrison
Millard Fillmore (tie)
John Tyler (tie)
Herbert Hoover
Chester A. Arthur
Benjamin Harrison

I was wondering about Richard Nixon, but I remember that he did some good things before the Watergate thing happened.

Here is the article

Carter not listed, your list is BS.

Forum List

Back