Franklin Pierce
Warren G. Harding
William Henry Harrison
Millard Fillmore (tie)
John Tyler (tie)
Herbert Hoover
Chester A. Arthur
Benjamin Harrison

I was wondering about Richard Nixon, but I remember that he did some good things before the Watergate thing happened.

Here is the article

Harrison was only in office a month so he should not be on the list, Agree with most of the others. Funny thing about Hoover though, his record before being President and afterwards was very good. Couple examples, The relief effort he headed after WWI saved much of Europe from starvation. He was a good Commerce Secretary . Truman had him head the Hoover commission on govt reorganization which he was given high marks. Also a little know story in 1920 FDR was lobbying to be the Democratic nominee for VP, the person he wanted to run with as VP was Hoover.

Then Biden will be on the most corrupt list as he is already comrade.
He will also be your President.
Will you scream and drool when Biden loses?
I will be happy if Biden loses. Won't predict how this will turn out, but it run into the end of year, maybe worse than 2000.
The dirty little secret is that every mail-in ballot is counted within a day of receipt.

Almost every plumber, electrician, carpenter, Brock layer, etc... lost their homes, careers and families during the Housing Bubble.

Are you still pissed at Barney Frank?
Amongst others; mostly the Rs who looked the other way.

Bullshit. It was the democrats in Congress who had been pressuring banks for years and years to float bad loans or else be pilloried as 'racist' that brought on the housing crash and all of the dominoes that followed.
Bullshit...
The software provided by the government worked and rejected applications that did not meet the requirements.

I guess you're too young to remember what has really happening then.
Let's see...
You didn't refer to Open Borders.......

You must be too young to remember President Bush's comprehensive plan for immigration reform that was blocked in Congress.
You mean the fact that GW wanted to make every Trespasser in the US (30 million or so) a US citizen because he knew that if a Democrat President did it, the Rs would never win another Presidential election.
And the US tax payer would have to legally support these 30 million with higher taxes...yeah, I remember that fiasco that every Conservative Talk Radio Host was against.
Almost every plumber, electrician, carpenter, Brock layer, etc... lost their homes, careers and families during the Housing Bubble.

Bullshit. It was the democrats in Congress who had been pressuring banks for years and years to float bad loans or else be pilloried as 'racist' that brought on the housing crash and all of the dominoes that followed.
Bullshit...
The software provided by the government worked and rejected applications that did not meet the requirements.

Let's see...

You must be too young to remember President Bush's comprehensive plan for immigration reform that was blocked in Congress.
You mean the fact that GW wanted to make every Trespasser in the US (30 million or so) a US citizen

No, he did not. I guess you're too young to remember what he actually proposed.

From the President's actual proposal to Congress: " The President Opposes An Automatic Path To Citizenship Or Any Other Form Of Amnesty. Amnesty, as a reward for lawbreaking, would only invite further lawbreaking. Amnesty would also be unfair to those lawful immigrants who have patiently waited their turn for citizenship and to those who are still waiting to enter the country legally. "
And what would be the actual effect of granting amnesty to 30 million people making $5.00/hour?

What the President actually said in no uncertain terms (you dishonest douche): " The President Opposes An Automatic Path To Citizenship Or Any Other Form Of Amnesty. "

And the ones post marked Nov 3?
By end -of-day Nov 4.
They are run through a machine that detects the pixels.
They use an Automatic Document Feeder.
Every mail-in ballot is already in the database.
I guess we will find out one way or the other in 8 to 9 days.
Every attorney on R and D retainers will lie about how quickly the ballots are counted so they can bill the taxpayer for their next mansion.

H

Bullshit...

Let's see...

You mean the fact that GW wanted to make every Trespasser in the US (30 million or so) a US citizen because he knew that if a Democrat President did it, the Rs would never win another Presidential election.
And the US tax payer would have to legally support these 30 million with higher taxes...yeah, I remember that fiasco that every Conservative Talk Radio Host was against.

Bullshit...

Let's see...

You mean the fact that GW wanted to make every Trespasser in the US (30 million or so) a US citizen

No, he did not. I guess you're too young to remember what he actually proposed.

From the President's actual proposal to Congress: " The President Opposes An Automatic Path To Citizenship Or Any Other Form Of Amnesty. Amnesty, as a reward for lawbreaking, would only invite further lawbreaking. Amnesty would also be unfair to those lawful immigrants who have patiently waited their turn for citizenship and to those who are still waiting to enter the country legally. "
And what would be the actual effect of granting amnesty to 30 million people making $5.00/hour?

What the President actually said in no uncertain terms (you dishonest douche): " The President Opposes An Automatic Path To Citizenship Or Any Other Form Of Amnesty. "
How old are you?

Forum List

Back