The Ten Worst Presidents

Almost every plumber, electrician, carpenter, Brock layer, etc... lost their homes, careers and families during the Housing Bubble.

Are you still pissed at Barney Frank?
Amongst others; mostly the Rs who looked the other way.

Bullshit. It was the democrats in Congress who had been pressuring banks for years and years to float bad loans or else be pilloried as 'racist' that brought on the housing crash and all of the dominoes that followed.
Bullshit...
The software provided by the government worked and rejected applications that did not meet the requirements.

I guess you're too young to remember what has really happening then.
Let's see...
You didn't refer to Business Visas.......

You must be too young to remember that the business visa long predates President Bush.
In 2004, GW scrapped the law that required US businesses to interview US citizens.
3 million US citizens lost their jobs in a very short amount of time.

Can I presume you belong to a Union and had some protection?

According to a "US News and World Report" survey:

James Buchanan
Andrew Johnson
Franklin Pierce
Warren G. Harding
William Henry Harrison
Millard Fillmore (tie)
John Tyler (tie)
Herbert Hoover
Chester A. Arthur
Benjamin Harrison

I was wondering about Richard Nixon, but I remember that he did some good things before the Watergate thing happened.

Good list except I would disagree with Tyler and Harrison. Harrison was only President for a few weeks before he died. He didn't have a chance to be either good or bad. Tyler believed in Manifest Destiny and helped make the U.S. a continental power. I think under rated. The rest, full agreement.

As for the top tier Presidents these would be mine.

Washington, Jefferson, Madison, Monroe, Andrew Jackson, Lincoln, Teddy Roosevelt, Franklin Roosevelt, Truman, Eisenhower, Reagan.
Polk over Jackson. Even though Polk was a one term President, that was by choice. He had 4 objectives and met all of them. Expanded the US to the Pacific Ocean.

Also Calvin Coolidge was maybe our greatest President. Certainly the most underrated.

Last edited:
According to a "US News and World Report" survey:

James Buchanan
Andrew Johnson
Franklin Pierce
Warren G. Harding
William Henry Harrison
Millard Fillmore (tie)
John Tyler (tie)
Herbert Hoover
Chester A. Arthur
Benjamin Harrison

I was wondering about Richard Nixon, but I remember that he did some good things before the Watergate thing happened.

Here is the article

1) Lincoln - Ended consent of the governed, the fundamental basis of legitimate government
2) FDR - Ended State rights
3) Wilson - Made us policeman to the world
4) LBJ - Turned war into an economic policy
5-7) No order - Clinton, W, Obama - out of control government growth
8-10) No order - Nixon, Buchannan, Carter - weakened the country

Honorable mention - HW, Hoover

Best President?

Calvin Coolidge. The do nothing President, greatest ever
Dont forget Grover. Hundreds and hundreds of vetoes
The last good democrat prez.

Almost every plumber, electrician, carpenter, Brock layer, etc... lost their homes, careers and families during the Housing Bubble.

Bullshit. It was the democrats in Congress who had been pressuring banks for years and years to float bad loans or else be pilloried as 'racist' that brought on the housing crash and all of the dominoes that followed.
Bullshit...
The software provided by the government worked and rejected applications that did not meet the requirements.

Let's see...
You didn't refer to Open Borders.......

You must be too young to remember President Bush's comprehensive plan for immigration reform that was blocked in Congress.
You mean the fact that GW wanted to make every Trespasser in the US (30 million or so) a US citizen

No, he did not. I guess you're too young to remember what he actually proposed.

Bullshit...

Let's see...

You must be too young to remember President Bush's comprehensive plan for immigration reform that was blocked in Congress.
You mean the fact that GW wanted to make every Trespasser in the US (30 million or so) a US citizen

How old are you?

Obama
Clinton
Carter
Carter was just an inept 'country boob'. He turned out to infinitely be a better 'humanitarian' than President.
He did make peace between Israel and Egypt. That was important. He made a mess of the economy and dealing with the Soviets.

Actually Nixon made a mess of the economy, Carter didn't know what to do about it.
Carter didn't know what to do about much of anything. Carter was kinda slow but I think at least he was honest and sincere. Dumb but harmless. Not like LBJ, Clinton and Obama who were all just plain evil on top of crooked.
Carter was incompetent....LBJ, Obama, and the like were carcinogenic.

Carter did a lot of damage though through that incompetence
When Obama was president Carter called his critics racist.
Obama was really bad and people have a right to complain without being branded a racist.
That took a lot of the good will away from Jimmi.

Bullshit...

Let's see...

You mean the fact that GW wanted to make every Trespasser in the US (30 million or so) a US citizen because he knew that if a Democrat President did it, the Rs would never win another Presidential election.
And the US tax payer would have to legally support these 30 million with higher taxes...yeah, I remember that fiasco that every Conservative Talk Radio Host was against.

Bullshit...

Let's see...

From the President's actual proposal to Congress: " The President Opposes An Automatic Path To Citizenship Or Any Other Form Of Amnesty. Amnesty, as a reward for lawbreaking, would only invite further lawbreaking. Amnesty would also be unfair to those lawful immigrants who have patiently waited their turn for citizenship and to those who are still waiting to enter the country legally. "

Bullshit...

Let's see...

You mean the fact that GW wanted to make every Trespasser in the US (30 million or so) a US citizen because he knew that if a Democrat President did it, the Rs would never win another Presidential election.
And the US tax payer would have to legally support these 30 million with higher taxes...yeah, I remember that fiasco that every Conservative Talk Radio Host was against.

Bullshit...

Let's see...

From the President's actual proposal to Congress: " The President Opposes An Automatic Path To Citizenship Or Any Other Form Of Amnesty. Amnesty, as a reward for lawbreaking, would only invite further lawbreaking. Amnesty would also be unfair to those lawful immigrants who have patiently waited their turn for citizenship and to those who are still waiting to enter the country legally. "
And what would be the actual effect of granting amnesty to 30 million people making $5.00/hour?

Obama
Clinton
Carter
Carter was just an inept 'country boob'. He turned out to infinitely be a better 'humanitarian' than President.
He did make peace between Israel and Egypt. That was important. He made a mess of the economy and dealing with the Soviets.

Actually Nixon made a mess of the economy, Carter didn't know what to do about it.
Carter didn't know what to do about much of anything. Carter was kinda slow but I think at least he was honest and sincere. Dumb but harmless. Not like LBJ, Clinton and Obama who were all just plain evil on top of crooked.
Carter was incompetent....LBJ, Obama, and the like were carcinogenic.

Carter did a lot of damage though through that incompetence
When Obama was president Carter called his critics racist.
Obama was really bad and people have a right to complain without being branded a racist.
That took a lot of the good will away from Jimmi.

Carter has more than a bit of anti-Semitic streak in him as well.

Forum List

Back