What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zone1 The Teaching Profession has a problem

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Teachers work very hard for poor pay. They have all of the societal issues dumped on their desk and are more likely to be shot than marines.
You should give thanks that anyone wants to do the job.

DudleySmith

Platinum Member
Reaction score
What percent of teachers do you think it is that does this sort of thing?

We know millions of them don't put up any resistance or complaints when their admins and fellow teachers spread this garbage around, especially the CRT scams..

DudleySmith

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Teachers work very hard for poor pay. They have all of the societal issues dumped on their desk and are more likely to be shot than marines.

They need to be trained to defend themselves, and any parents who snivel about their brats getting their asses beaten or shot sued by the teachers they assault. that sort of crap originates with their asshole parents. They should also be able to sue enablers like you.

Markle

Platinum Member
Reaction score
The majority of teachers suck when you judge them by the pupils they are molding.
I don't want to believe it is the majority but I've been out of school for decades. But I'm afraid you are right.

Markle

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Governors can plunder those pension funds at will. George W. Bush did that as Texas Governor, peeled off some excellent real estate in the portfolios and sold it to cronies at a third of its market value at the time.
chain%20link-S.jpg

Markle

Platinum Member
Reaction score
WOW! Something we agree on! Who knew?

I do disagree that they receive poor pay. Not only are they paid well but they know the pay scale before their first day in college with the goal of becoming a teacher.

In my humble opinion, the vast majority of teachers work hard and want to do a good job. I blame teachers' unions and the local school boards for our problems in schools today. Outside influences, unions, and boards have turned our schools into places of indoctrination instead of education.

GMCGeneral

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Until people realize they are nuts, and they get voted off.

The problem with elected school boards is that you have no idea who these people are.

Until one of them beclowns himself trying to put creationism or anti-gay policies on the curriculum, and the courts bitch slap them down.
So you think hard left sexual deviancy and Communism SHOULD be the only "approved" ideologies taught in these indoctrination centers passing off as schools?

Winco

Platinum Member
Reaction score
We know millions of them don't put up any resistance or complaints when their admins and fellow teachers spread this garbage around, especially the CRT scams..
The level of ignorance about teacher salaries and pensions, and CRT is noted.
Most posters know very little but type like they are all knowing.
You clowns don't know shit.

There is no CRT in my school, I guarantee, I know for a FACT.
So STFU about shit you know nothing about.

As far as pension, I'm plan 3, and will get 31.8% of my salary, because I taught in WA for 31.8 years. There is a formula, but it's too complicated for simpletons to understand, so I simplified it for you.

Markle

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Markle

Platinum Member
Reaction score
The level of ignorance about teacher salaries and pensions, and CRT is noted.
Most posters know very little but type like they are all knowing.
You clowns don't know shit.

There is no CRT in my school, I guarantee, I know for a FACT.
So STFU about shit you know nothing about.

As far as pension, I'm plan 3, and will get 31.8% of my salary, because I taught in WA for 31.8 years. There is a formula, but it's too complicated for simpletons to understand, so I simplified it for you.
Meaning you have no clue!

AnimatedLaughterPink-Th.gif

JoeB131

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Why don't you quit your job and become a teacher? As far as retirement it would be beneficial if every last worker retired in their early 50s. The wokeness is limited to a tiny minute number of states. It's not an issue.

I really don't like kids.
My mom was a teacher, and she really didn't enjoy it that much

lol rubbish. lol at posting junk from the Williams Institute, Freak liars Central. You groomer fans just aren't used to dealing with educated people who aren't sick in the head like yourselves.

Actually, that's consistent with most findings, that LGBTQ people are about 10% of the population.

JoeB131

Diamond Member
Reaction score
So you think hard left sexual deviancy and Communism SHOULD be the only "approved" ideologies taught in these indoctrination centers passing off as schools?

Again, whenever I hear a right winger scream about deviancy and communism, I know he's spending his disability check on cyrstal meth and male hookers.

BS Filter

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The teacher unions need to be slapped into reality. The children belong to the parents. Keep your political agenda out of our schools.

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Reaction score
WOW! Something we agree on! Who knew?

I do disagree that they receive poor pay. Not only are they paid well but they know the pay scale before their first day in college with the goal of becoming a teacher.

In my humble opinion, the vast majority of teachers work hard and want to do a good job. I blame teachers' unions and the local school boards for our problems in schools today. Outside influences, unions, and boards have turned our schools into places of indoctrination instead of education.
The pay is poo over here. Graduates can earn a lot more elsewhere,

But the teachers I know didnt get into it for the money. They wanted to teach.

But they are entitled to a decent standard of living.

BS Filter

Diamond Member
Reaction score

No one is entitled to anything. Where'd you get that shit?

Markle

Platinum Member
Reaction score

From what I say, the median income in Great Britain and a high school teacher's salary is the same. Plus, as you know, that is for nine or ten months of the year.

Why do you believe someone is entitled to a "decent standard of living"?

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Reaction score
From what I say, the median income in Great Britain and a high school teacher's salary is the same. Plus, as you know, that is for nine or ten months of the year.

Why do you believe someone is entitled to a "decent standard of living"?
People who work hard deserve to live well. The two go together. Are you a commie or something ?

💲 Amazon Deals 💲

Forum List