The tea party is a victimhood cult

Truthmatters

Diamond Member
May 10, 2007
That is why they love Palin and her "their all out to get me" meme.

look at the Brietbart thread where he pretends the tea party is about to USE the military to revolt against the rest of the country because "they are just so beset on" by the rest of America.

These people are just itching to hurt someone.

Go ahead and start a civil war and see what the hell happens.

You will lose in about ten seconds.

omg, itching to hurt someone..

well sheesh, I know for sure I'm NOT itching to hurt someone...How bout the rest of you here. you just "itching" to hurt someone?

my gawd.:lol::eusa_whistle::cuckoo:

• Banned
Why did it take so long to get your little party to stop swinging guns arround like fashion statements?

Whos party is the one who called for second amendment solutions to not winning elections?

Why were you just defending Brietbart for saying the military has told them they are with him and that the tea party is the one with the guns and hes ready for it?

Your little team is trying to find ways arround the little problem of Gabbys Giffords hole in the head.

You will never be able to erase that little bit of history.

You are NOT beset on by anyone in this country.

You have unpopular ideas that the vast majority of Americans know are stupid and historically failed ideas.

Trying to find ways to threaten the rest of us so you can get your way is not going to happen anymore.

Go ahead, talk is cheap.

Do it or shut the hell up.

This country will not waste more than a few minutes wiping the slate clean of any of you nutters who think you can start this violent talk up again.

How sick is you little faction that can only opperate in a world of violent bullshit pretend partiotism?

Well we know you all would LIKE for us to believe Democrats are all just peace loving, peaceful people..

But we all have seen that is not true.

and as I said, I don't think the people are just going to sit quietly while Democrat Rep. go around threatening to send them to hell, or Union thugs call them Sons of Bitches, then have OUR PRESIDENT go onstage to tell them "how proud he is of them"

So NO. I don't think they are itching to hurt someone, but I don't see them sitting by while your Representatives and Union Thugs, threaten them.

now have a nice day. :lol:

look at the Brietbart thread where he pretends the tea party is about to USE the military to revolt against the rest of the country because "they are just so beset on" by the rest of America.

No link? The usual reasons?

• Banned
So you contend that no republican has ever told a third party to go to hell?

You are advocating gun violence if you back Breitbarts words.

Let me quote dick Cheney "go Fuck yourself"

That is not intended for you but is an example of how you hold your own people to very low standards yet you want the Dems to be little angels.

Swing your damned guns arround like fashions statements.

Talk about shooting people if you dont win elections.

see where that gets you.

So you contend that no republican has ever told a third party to go to hell?

You are advocating gun violence if you back Breitbarts words.

Let me quote dick Cheney "go Fuck yourself"

That is not intended for you but is an example of how you hold your own people to very low standards yet you want the Dems to be little angels.

Swing your damned guns arround like fashions statements.

Talk about shooting people if you dont win elections.

see where that gets you.
Breitbart is an individual and responsible for himself as is Cheney.

Get it yet?

• Banned
Then condem his bullshit and stop using his site which has been KNOWN to docter tape for poltical reasons

I am warning you tea party people to not go thinking you can get away with this talk of violence with out repercussions.

I thought you were starting a business?

A little unkept secret you should consider.
ll
The left want to ban guns, T.E.A. party people, I would estimate on average, have about 15 per person. All of various types, and most likely are used several times a week in practice. (preparation for hunting and what not). The left wet themselves when they see a scarey picture of gun in a magazine or on T.V.

Tell Me a again who will lose in about ten seconds?

BTW...the T.E.A. party wants the country to follow the law and act responsibly. That is not hurting anyone except those who have an agenda to steal liberty from us all.

Last edited:
Do what?

If union members or anyone is using violence then they are wrong.

Does it give the tea party the right to try and thereaten the rest of America?

Breitbart suggests the military will help him kill Americans he doesnt like.

Forum List

Back