The taxes and spending connection

Um no I did not say there was not a bipartisan stimulus package. It’s just in addition to a lot of other spending. Not sure what you mean by economic downturn with Biden. 9 million jobs have been created under Biden in total.

Biden didn't create crap. Please explain how he created 9 million jobs.

The jobs were always there, but Dementia decided to sign a bill that paid people more to be unemployed than work. When the gravy train stopped, people started to head back to work.

I mean, I’m not sure what you mean by “hand outs”. I’m sure you’re probably talking about welfare, but the principle really isn’t anything different as far as you benefiting from a government service. You drive on highways that are maintained by the government. Infrastructure in general is something you rely on. You let snowplows do their thing in the winter. You call the police and other emergency services when you need to. All those programs are funded by tax payers as are welfare.

No. Welfare is federal. The things you talk about like police and snow plows are funded by local governments.

By handouts I mean stimulus checks. It's not the job of our federal government to be passing out cash to people. It's entirely different than funded local services.

Forum List

Back