The Tax Man Should Cometh

Good points. The same kind of points that Warren Buffet makes when he points out that he pays 17% of his income in taxes, while his receptionist pays over 30% of her income in taxes.

Time for the very wealthy to pay their fair share.

Reagan and the two Bushes created 92% of the National Debt by lowering taxes for the rich.

We need to raise them again.

Reagan and the two Bushes created 92% of the National Debt by lowering taxes for the rich.

Link please. I'm guessing two wars had a bigger effect on the National Debt than 8%.

Good points. The same kind of points that Warren Buffet makes when he points out that he pays 17% of his income in taxes, while his receptionist pays over 30% of her income in taxes.

What's "fair" to you?

I love how everything in life has to be "fair."

But beyond that little previous remark, I was serious when I asked the question.

Link please. I'm guessing two wars had a bigger effect on the National Debt than 8%.

Thanks.

I'm always happy to turn people on to reaganbushdebt.org.....

ReaganBushDebt.org

Ah, so the debt was a little under a trillion when Reagan came into office. Being close to 10 trillion when Bush II left office. Ergo 92%. So 0bama's at 12 trillion now with cap rasied to 14. That is 20% in a year. I'm sure you're really upset about 0bama.

When do the lazy pay their fair share?

Never or when they get around to it, which is basically the same thing.

Never or when they get around to it, which is basically the same thing.

Well, that's not really working out for me, so I think I'll look for ways to avoid paying more in taxes...

Thanks.

ReaganBushDebt.org

Ah, so the debt was a little under a trillion when Reagan came into office. Being close to 10 trillion when Bush II left office. Ergo 92%. So 0bama's at 12 trillion now with cap rasied to 14. That is 20% in a year. I'm sure you're really upset about 0bama.

No, in a deflationary period created by a lack of government oversight, the government must be the demand of last resort.

Obama did the right thing. Now he wants to reregulate the market, and guess who wants to stop him, the Republicans.

Thanks.

ReaganBushDebt.org

No, in a deflationary period created by a lack of government oversight, the government must be the demand of last resort.

Obama did the right thing. Now he wants to reregulate the market, and guess who wants to stop him, the Republicans.

When 0bama creates massive debt at a rate never before seen, its okay. Got it.

When 0bama creates massive debt at a rate never before seen, its okay. Got it.

Glad you get it.

Now it is time to raise taxes on the rich.

You could confiscate ALL the money and material wealth of reviled "rich" and you wouldn't even scratch the surface of the deficit or debt, fool.

I have heard the theory that if you were to take all the money from the rich and give it to the poor, within three years, the rich would be rich again and the poor would be poor again.

New Topics

Forum List

Back