The tale of two pandemics

Except we’ve studied the DNA of the virus infecting everyone. It’s a bat strain. You can tell what’s genetically engineered, and what’s just a naturally mutated strain fairly easily. Not a lab strain, just Mother Nature, the same twat that brought us toxoplasmosis, tapeworms, Australian trap door spiders, those fish that swim up your penis, and flying snakes.

virtually all strains of the flu, or whatever, come from these Chinese markets. When our researchers are making the flu vaccine, they go to China, and pick 3 new strains that emerged there that they think are going to make it America. This is why the flu vaccine isn’t 100% effective. They either don’t pick all 3 of the correct strains, or a 4th strain emerges.

Again go to my post in this thread that starts out “H1N1 was a influenza strain”. I explain how these viruses jump from animals to humans, and how it’s extremely rare to happen...except in Chinese wet markets where the conditions are perfect for it. China’s doesn’t need a bio-lab, the wet markets are far more effective than any lab they could dream of. There’s trillions of mutated viruses, in thousands of different animals, interacting with millions of humans stacked on top of each other. That’s a lot of rolls of the dice to make something truly diabolical.

This isn't influenza, it is corona based. Bioengineering doesn't necessarily involve genetic splicing. Your claim of being able to determine the source is false. China is a brutal regime, makes Mengele and the Nazis look restrained in contrast. Using a market as a wet lab is right in line with what the ChiComs are known to do.

Can you explain what you mean by saying bioengineering doesn’t necessarily involve genetic splicing in context of this virus?

Mengele used to inject his victims with rubella, rabies, parvo, etc. to induce new diseases. China could and likely does the same with no direct editing of genomes.
Willing to bet everything I have that human testing is indeed being used. Maybe even working with big pharma.

Hate to think about it, but I am willing to bet it. The sick or "undesirables" etc used for all sorts of experiments that we would die if we found out.

Would it shock anyone if we found that out?
It’s starting to feel like the Trump rebranding of the Coronavirus is leading you to these conclusions.

Rebranding what, Comrade Traitor? CNN called this the Wuhan virus in December, before being ordered not to by Beijing. Are you equally upset by West Nile virus? Spanish Flu? :lol: You just jump when Beijing tells you to.

Rebranding the virus. What does the CDC call it?

Covid-19

For months the Communist press called it the Wuhan virus, until your Chinese masters told to to knock it off.

Trump started calling it the “Chinese virus” and set loose a wave of harassment of Chinese citizens
Hell, it’s not even Chinese citizens. It’s also US citizens if East Asian decent.

1 in 5? You’re nuts

Liberals LIE because they are lying POS worthless scum unworthy of being Americans.
Data from China shows that 20% of COVID-19 patients, though, are serious enough to get sent to the hospital. That's about ten times more often than flu. Even though a great many people are hospitalized for the flu — the preliminary data for the 2018-19 flu season is nearly half a million — the rate of hospitalization is far lower: 1-2% percent of cases, according to the CDC.How The Novel Coronavirus And The Flu Are Alike ... And Different
But hey don't let facts stand in your way
They’re healthcare does that, it’s why I like ours
Oh, you're asserting that the US sends people who suffer severe pneumonia home? Wich is how a severe case of Covid 19 manifests itself.
My god you are HANOI HANNAH....or whatever your name...........GI ......you will die in the jungle......GI they are using you.

Do you have slanted eyes as well when you post this nonsense.

Except we’ve studied the DNA of the virus infecting everyone. It’s a bat strain. You can tell what’s genetically engineered, and what’s just a naturally mutated strain fairly easily. Not a lab strain, just Mother Nature, the same twat that brought us toxoplasmosis, tapeworms, Australian trap door spiders, those fish that swim up your penis, and flying snakes.

virtually all strains of the flu, or whatever, come from these Chinese markets. When our researchers are making the flu vaccine, they go to China, and pick 3 new strains that emerged there that they think are going to make it America. This is why the flu vaccine isn’t 100% effective. They either don’t pick all 3 of the correct strains, or a 4th strain emerges.

Again go to my post in this thread that starts out “H1N1 was a influenza strain”. I explain how these viruses jump from animals to humans, and how it’s extremely rare to happen...except in Chinese wet markets where the conditions are perfect for it. China’s doesn’t need a bio-lab, the wet markets are far more effective than any lab they could dream of. There’s trillions of mutated viruses, in thousands of different animals, interacting with millions of humans stacked on top of each other. That’s a lot of rolls of the dice to make something truly diabolical.

This isn't influenza, it is corona based. Bioengineering doesn't necessarily involve genetic splicing. Your claim of being able to determine the source is false. China is a brutal regime, makes Mengele and the Nazis look restrained in contrast. Using a market as a wet lab is right in line with what the ChiComs are known to do.

Can you explain what you mean by saying bioengineering doesn’t necessarily involve genetic splicing in context of this virus?

Mengele used to inject his victims with rubella, rabies, parvo, etc. to induce new diseases. China could and likely does the same with no direct editing of genomes.
Willing to bet everything I have that human testing is indeed being used. Maybe even working with big pharma.

Hate to think about it, but I am willing to bet it. The sick or "undesirables" etc used for all sorts of experiments that we would die if we found out.

It’s starting to feel like the Trump rebranding of the Coronavirus is leading you to these conclusions.

Rebranding what, Comrade Traitor? CNN called this the Wuhan virus in December, before being ordered not to by Beijing. Are you equally upset by West Nile virus? Spanish Flu? :lol: You just jump when Beijing tells you to.

Covid-19

For months the Communist press called it the Wuhan virus, until your Chinese masters told to to knock it off.

Trump started calling it the “Chinese virus” and set loose a wave of harassment of Chinese citizens
And the left calls trump a nazi and let loose a wave of assaults and battery on people wearing maga hats

Covid-19

And the left calls trump a nazi and let loose a wave of assaults and battery on people wearing maga hats
You seem like you know what you are talking about. Just wondering what your opinion is of this.

Also, now that we are learning that most pandemics happen from animal to human transfer along knowing this coronavirus came from either a bat or pangolin, what do you think about this?

No real point in communicating with the left. They blame one person, one country, one color. That's it. Cannot have any real conversation if you try to hold any other person, country, color or creed other than Christianity accountable. Cannot do it.

They are lost in their utter derangement and there is nothing we can really do about it.

Covid-19

You seem like you know what you are talking about. Just wondering what your opinion is of this.

Also, now that we are learning that most pandemics happen from animal to human transfer along knowing this coronavirus came from either a bat or pangolin, what do you think about this?

No real point in communicating with the left. They blame one person, one country, one color. That's it. Cannot have any real conversation if you try to hold any other person, country, color or creed other than Christianity accountable. Cannot do it.

They are lost in their utter derangement and there is nothing we can really do about it.

I don’t blame anyone for a naturally occurring virus.

Well. I guess you could blame God if you believe in that

Covid-19

Yea, you could blame China. If you’re not, you don’t know wtf you’re talking about. You’re just bizarrely virtue signaling for a government that has 2 million Muslims in concentration camps that they sterilizing. Not a lot of virtue in that department. Epidemiologists and pathologist have been screaming about the Chinese wet markets for at least 4 decades now. Most flus come from domesticated livestock, animals we’ve lived with thousands of years. So we’re immune to most of the deadly diseases they pass to us, and we pass to them. On top of that we practice sanitation, proper storage of livestock, clean butchery, clean food prep, clean cooking, and immunization of those livestock. It’s a 1 in a 100 million chance (probably more) that a animal disease mutates in a way that it can infect humans. But bacteria do mutate often. Then that disease has to be able to transmit itself humans, which is also an incredibly rare event. Either a wild animal who just happens to have the mutated strain interacts with a human long enough to infect them...or a fluke disease somehow makes it past all of our immunization and sanitary practices and jumps to a farmer somewhere, incredibly rare. In China however, you have millions of people stacked on top of each other, stacked on top of thousands of different types of wild animals, who shit and spray their bodily fluids where people butcher, prep, cook, and eat their food. It is the perfect environment for something even more dangerous than covid-19 to jump to humans. But covid-19 is dangerous enough to cause a global pandemic. Let’s not forget the wet markets are what’s driving poaching of endangered species. As I’ve said before epidemiologist have been screaming about this wet markets, pleading with China to regulate them, saying it’s only a matter of time before something disastrous comes out of them.

That’s not even the most damning thing the PRC has done. They knew about the new virus in mid-November. By the end of December their doctors had known what this is, how it’s transmitted, etc. China then destroyed all that evidence. China then lied and told the WHO that this nothing but a new pneumonia. Lucky for us, one of the testing facilities was able to leak out the real info on the real virus to the WHO before China destroyed it. But the PRC also has the WHO balls in their hand with all the money they have pouring into Africa, especially the WHO presidents home country. During this whole thing they allowed travel not only around their own country, but to other countries, which is the most baffling thing ever that they didn’t even try to contain this thing.

What is it with the left in America always backing the most evil regimes? First it was the Nazis, then the Soviet Union, now China.

Covid-19

Oh god I couldn’t even watch that video after 4 minutes. Once it got to the skewered rats I’m done. Mind you, that was a market in a small town. China has about a dozen cities, with population of 15 million. Those markets are the size of time square. What makes China even more dangerous is the tightly packed populations in cities, and the amount of air travel that still occurs. Exotic diseases pop up plenty in rural 3rd world area where people eat whatever they can get their hands on. Like we’ve seen with AIDS and Ebola are two of the most recognizable examples because they actually were able to break out. But most of those exotic disease are usually limited to rural areas, in countries with minimal air travel. I hope this corona outbreak is going to wake the rest of the world up to how quickly we need to shut air travel down in events like this. There’s going to be a new disease coming out of China every decade as long as these markets are still around. We got lucky with SARS, in that it was waaaay more deadly, but way easier to contain, and less contagious. But imagine if covid-19 was setting off cytokine storms in some people...holy shit it would be way more deadly. Mind you it still could if it mutates to do so. This is a new disease we’re going to have to contend with basically on a yearly basis. The hope is, it doesn’t get more deadly and becomes equivalent to the flu. It most likely won’t get more deadly, but there’s no promises of that. China not only opened Pandora’s box, then they chucked the box over into Europe, and now it’s making its way here.

Covid-19

Yea, you could blame China. If you’re not, you don’t know wtf you’re talking about. You’re just bizarrely virtue signaling for a government that has 2 million Muslims in concentration camps that they sterilizing. Not a lot of virtue in that department. Epidemiologists and pathologist have been screaming about the Chinese wet markets for at least 4 decades now. Most flus come from domesticated livestock, animals we’ve lived with thousands of years. So we’re immune to most of the deadly diseases they pass to us, and we pass to them. On top of that we practice sanitation, proper storage of livestock, clean butchery, clean food prep, clean cooking, and immunization of those livestock. It’s a 1 in a 100 million chance (probably more) that a animal disease mutates in a way that it can infect humans. But bacteria do mutate often. Then that disease has to be able to transmit itself humans, which is also an incredibly rare event. Either a wild animal who just happens to have the mutated strain interacts with a human long enough to infect them...or a fluke disease somehow makes it past all of our immunization and sanitary practices and jumps to a farmer somewhere, incredibly rare. In China however, you have millions of people stacked on top of each other, stacked on top of thousands of different types of wild animals, who shit and spray their bodily fluids where people butcher, prep, cook, and eat their food. It is the perfect environment for something even more dangerous than covid-19 to jump to humans. But covid-19 is dangerous enough to cause a global pandemic. Let’s not forget the wet markets are what’s driving poaching of endangered species. As I’ve said before epidemiologist have been screaming about this wet markets, pleading with China to regulate them, saying it’s only a matter of time before something disastrous comes out of them.

That’s not even the most damning thing the PRC has done. They knew about the new virus in mid-November. By the end of December their doctors had known what this is, how it’s transmitted, etc. China then destroyed all that evidence. China then lied and told the WHO that this nothing but a new pneumonia. Lucky for us, one of the testing facilities was able to leak out the real info on the real virus to the WHO before China destroyed it. But the PRC also has the WHO balls in their hand with all the money they have pouring into Africa, especially the WHO presidents home country. During this whole thing they allowed travel not only around their own country, but to other countries, which is the most baffling thing ever that they didn’t even try to contain this thing.

What is it with the left in America always backing the most evil regimes? First it was the Nazis, then the Soviet Union, now China.

No one is backing an evil regime you goof. I’m just not willing to blame a bunch of poor Chinese people at this time.

Covid-19

Oh god I couldn’t even watch that video after 4 minutes. Once it got to the skewered rats I’m done. Mind you, that was a market in a small town. China has about a dozen cities, with population of 15 million. Those markets are the size of time square. What makes China even more dangerous is the tightly packed populations in cities, and the amount of air travel that still occurs. Exotic diseases pop up plenty in rural 3rd world area where people eat whatever they can get their hands on. Like we’ve seen with AIDS and Ebola are two of the most recognizable examples because they actually were able to break out. But most of those exotic disease are usually limited to rural areas, in countries with minimal air travel. I hope this corona outbreak is going to wake the rest of the world up to how quickly we need to shut air travel down in events like this. There’s going to be a new disease coming out of China every decade as long as these markets are still around. We got lucky with SARS, in that it was waaaay more deadly, but way easier to contain, and less contagious. But imagine if covid-19 was setting off cytokine storms in some people...holy shit it would be way more deadly. Mind you it still could if it mutates to do so. This is a new disease we’re going to have to contend with basically on a yearly basis. The hope is, it doesn’t get more deadly and becomes equivalent to the flu. It most likely won’t get more deadly, but there’s no promises of that. China not only opened Pandora’s box, then they chucked the box over into Europe, and now it’s making its way here.

We aren't learning a thing. The only thing that concerns the person you are communicating with blaming Trump and not blaming anyone that brown or yellow even if their risky eating cultures put the world at risk.

That is all they are all concerned about. They are that lost in identity politics drowning in their own arrogance.

Covid-19

We aren't learning a thing. The only thing that concerns the person you are communicating with blaming Trump and not blaming anyone that brown or yellow even if their risky eating cultures put the world at risk.

That is all they are all concerned about. They are that lost in identity politics drowning in their own arrogance.

Is that what’s important to you? Blaming “yellow and brown” people?

How many Americans are helped by doing so?

Here are the facts in regards to the H1N1 pandemic

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/pandemic-res...-pandemic.html

Additionally, CDC estimated that 151,700-575,400 people worldwide died from (H1N1)pdm09 virus infection during the first year the virus circulated.** Globally, 80 percent of (H1N1)pdm09 virus-related deaths were estimated to have occurred in people younger than 65 years of age. This differs greatly from typical seasonal influenza epidemics, during which about 70 percent to 90 percent of deaths are estimated to occur in people 65 years and older.

-------------

Here is obama giving a press conference in regards to it.

He is playing it down and I remember this. Thank.God he did, or else who knows? Panic may have happened if the beloved press told us every day, every hour, every minute of the deaths around the world. Right Alaska? What do you think? This pandemic totally different from that pandemic Alaska? You, are the expert Alaska.

So, what I do know is I don't recall shutting down any borders or travel from places. Don't recall widespread mass testing being required. Do you?

I do remember cnn and msnbc and you guys praising the ever lving hell out of him though.

Huh.....

I also remember that this thing is more contagious and a hell of a lot more deadly. Not something the press says but literally every infectious disease expert. As we speak this virus is completely overwhelming the healthcare system of Italy, a healthcare system that has more beds, more doctors and more ventilators per capita than the US. So this drumbeat of versions of " this is not serious" seems not only not helpful but actually dangerous.
I truly hope I'm wrong, but chances are this will hit the US as hard if not harder than Italy. At that point though I'm pretty sure you and people like you will claim that they didn't say anything like this or claim some conspiracy.

don't forget to mention Italy has a more people over the age of 65 per capita as well.

Covid-19

No one is backing an evil regime you goof. I’m just not willing to blame a bunch of poor Chinese people at this time.

We’re talking about the government dipshit. And that’s been pretty obvious, except when people are talking about China’s role in this, you and the rest of the left deflect and say it’s racist (like you just did now). The trend a couple of weeks ago was to say that travel restrictions are racist...how’d that pan out for y’all? And the new trend for the left now is calling it racist when someone calls the it the China or wuhan virus...which is funny cuz no one was saying that shit with the Ebola virus. Wherever you’re getting your marching orders, you’re running cover for China. And those orders running cover for China are coming because of 2 reasons, because of chinas money, and because you can’t spin it in a way to make trump look bad. If China had given a damn about their own people and the rest of the world, they would’ve tried to contain this, and restricted travel instead of spending that precious time on trying to cover up the virus. China acting 1 week earlier would’ve slowed the spread by over 50%, 2 weeks, 80%, and 3 weeks 95%. They could’ve contained this. If China had given a damn about the rest of the world and their own people, as well as endangered species everywhere, they would’ve regulated these markets years ago. If China doesn’t pay for this, and tighten up their shit, we’re going to be getting a new disease out of there every decade or so, and we’ll all be going through this same shit again. Probably even faster as the amount of people in China using air travel will continue to grow.

What is it that y’all aren’t getting about this? NO ONE HAS IMMUNITY TO THIS.

We don't know that. This is a claim from Communist China that is not confirmed and can't be confirmed. Remember, the ChiCom's also lied about reinfection.

Why does lying about reinfection matter? Well, IF a person who had the Wuhan virus and recovered, only to be reinfected, then a vaccine would be impossible. You see, the infected develop antibodies which prevent reinfection. Vaccines work on the principle of antibodies. If there are no antibodies, their can be no vaccine and the spread cannot be contained.

Thankfully, China was lying. Victims do develop antibodies.

Unless you’ve already contracted it. This is also worse than Influenza. It’s also highly contagious, with carriers walking around infecting others for a week before showing symptoms. EVERYONE is going to catch this. 1-2% death rate out of a few billion people...is a lot of fucking people. The goal isn’t to contain this, China and the EU fucked any chances of that. The goal is to slow the spread to buy time so our hospitals (who usually run at 90% capacity without a fucking pandemic) don’t get overrun, and have to start denying treatment to thousands who need it. Remember, strokes, cancer complications, kidney failure, and heart attacks aren’t going to be self quarantining while this happening either. Are you getting it now? China committed Probably the biggest crime against humanity in our lifetimes by trying to cover this up.
Here’s A Timeline Of The Coronavirus Outbreak And China’s Coverup
And then the EU also royally fucked up by not banning air travel from China because they were worried about what the fucktards who equate quarantines with racism would think of them. They did eventually ban travel anyway but a month too late. Then the EU became the pathway for this virus into the US as well as the rest of the world.

No, everyone is not going to catch this and the 1-2% mortality is unlikely as treatments are developed, including hydroxychloroquine which has shown early signs of improving symptoms.

You take the worst case scenario, then assume a static model and make predictions that only serve to create hysteria.
even that 2% mortality is a guess.

We have no way of knowing how many people have had the virus and didn't seek medical help because their symptoms weren't bad enough and there are undoubtedly many people who did seek medical attention but their symptoms didn't meet the threshold for testing.

So we just don't know what the actual mortality rate is and we won't until we test everyone more than once and we all know that won't happen

Covid-19

We’re talking about the government dipshit. And that’s been pretty obvious, except when people are talking about China’s role in this, you and the rest of the left deflect and say it’s racist (like you just did now). The trend a couple of weeks ago was to say that travel restrictions are racist...how’d that pan out for y’all? And the new trend for the left now is calling it racist when someone calls the it the China or wuhan virus...which is funny cuz no one was saying that shit with the Ebola virus. Wherever you’re getting your marching orders, you’re running cover for China. And those orders running cover for China are coming because of 2 reasons, because of chinas money, and because you can’t spin it in a way to make trump look bad. If China had given a damn about their own people and the rest of the world, they would’ve tried to contain this, and restricted travel instead of spending that precious time on trying to cover up the virus. China acting 1 week earlier would’ve slowed the spread by over 50%, 2 weeks, 80%, and 3 weeks 95%. They could’ve contained this. If China had given a damn about the rest of the world and their own people, as well as endangered species everywhere, they would’ve regulated these markets years ago. If China doesn’t pay for this, and tighten up their shit, we’re going to be getting a new disease out of there every decade or so, and we’ll all be going through this same shit again. Probably even faster as the amount of people in China using air travel will continue to grow.

How does anything you just said help anyone right now?

Covid-19

It’s not even identity politics anymore. It’s grabbing whatever around them helps their cause. They dropped the whole banning travel is racist thing real quick. They’d re-implement Jim Crow if it meant getting trump out of office

Covid-19

It’s not even identity politics anymore. It’s grabbing whatever around them helps their cause. They dropped the whole banning travel is racist thing real quick. They’d re-implement Jim Crow if it meant getting trump out of office

I never said anything about banning travel (which wasn’t a ban) being racist. This is all about deflecting any responsibility away from Trump.

So.H1N1 was not "really a pandemic."

It was a deadly pandemic. Just 100 times less deadly to those who got and it was not spread by asymptotic project. And It did not infect the elderly in ways that most pandemics do.

Want to be an intelligent person on TrumpO’s Pandemic vs Obama’s. Read the full link:

The numbers in the post actually show a death rate for COVID-19 at more than 100 times that of H1N1.​

In any case, it is misleading to compare the two outbreaks at this point in the coronavirus pandemic.​

COVID-19 has been in the United States for only about two months; the swine flu figures are for one year, from April 2009 to 2010.​

Trump, COVID-19 coronavirus: U.S. cases 1,329; U.S. deaths, 38; panic level: mass hysteria. President Obama, H1N1 virus: U.S. cases, 60.8 million; U.S. deaths, 12,469; panic level: totally chill. Do you all see how the media can manipulate your life.”
true
barely-true

Covid-19

Well we’re all in this mess because of dipshits like you equated quarantines ( AKA travel restrictions) to racism. Do they suck for the people in them, yes, but pandemics suck infinitely more for EVERYONE. At least the outside world can provide relief to the people in the quarantine, now they’re all busy trying to stave off mass deaths and economic collapse. So the EU decided to show how woke they were and let whoever wanted in from regions with outbreaks to come right in to their continent that is a wet dream for an epidemic to turn into a pandemic. Now these same dipshits, while our country is trying to provide aid to itself, have in 24 hours morphed into champions of bailing out the USPS, and giving 35 million dollars to the JFK center for arts, instead of getting help to the American people. Sorry American public, you’re not more important than the JFK center for arts, they need that 35 million more than you do. Why don’t you ask the Italian politicians how not taking this seriously, and coming up with “hug a Chinese day” went for them. So if I can’t get it through your or anyone else’s thick lemming skull, that we have to take quarantines seriously in the age of air travel...then this type of preventable nonsense is going to keep happening.

We’ve got the country on lockdown over something that is generally so mild that people generally don’t know they have it. On the severe side about as many people have died from it in a month that die from pnemonia in two days.
The general well being is what’s at stake and generally this virus isn’t doing shit other than causing an overreactive panic in an attempt to harm Trump while crushing the economy for those who make the economy great while doing little to government dependent deadbeats.

Covid-19

Well we’re all in this mess because of dipshits like you equated quarantines ( AKA travel restrictions) to racism. Do they suck for the people in them, yes, but pandemics suck infinitely more for EVERYONE. At least the outside world can provide relief to the people in the quarantine, now they’re all busy trying to stave off mass deaths and economic collapse. So the EU decided to show how woke they were and let whoever wanted in from regions with outbreaks to come right in to their continent that is a wet dream for an epidemic to turn into a pandemic. Now these same dipshits, while our country is trying to provide aid to itself, have in 24 hours morphed into champions of bailing out the USPS, and giving 35 million dollars to the JFK center for arts, instead of getting help to the American people. Sorry American public, you’re not more important than the JFK center for arts, they need that 35 million more than you do. Why don’t you ask the Italian politicians how not taking this seriously, and coming up with “hug a Chinese day” went for them. So if I can’t get it through your or anyone else’s thick lemming skull, that we have to take quarantines seriously in the age of air travel...then this type of preventable nonsense is going to keep happening.

I can see you’re only real agenda is diverting any blame for any action from Trump.

Trump’s little travel restrictions came way too late and were far to lax to prevent our country from being affected. There never really was any serious quarantine.

Forum List

Back