The tale of two pandemics

1 in 5? You’re nuts

Liberals LIE because they are lying POS worthless scum unworthy of being Americans.
Data from China shows that 20% of COVID-19 patients, though, are serious enough to get sent to the hospital. That's about ten times more often than flu. Even though a great many people are hospitalized for the flu — the preliminary data for the 2018-19 flu season is nearly half a million — the rate of hospitalization is far lower: 1-2% percent of cases, according to the CDC.How The Novel Coronavirus And The Flu Are Alike ... And Different
But hey don't let facts stand in your way

Your so called facts are wrong. Christ China is your source holy crap.

1 in 5? You’re nuts

Liberals LIE because they are lying POS worthless scum unworthy of being Americans.
Data from China shows that 20% of COVID-19 patients, though, are serious enough to get sent to the hospital. That's about ten times more often than flu. Even though a great many people are hospitalized for the flu — the preliminary data for the 2018-19 flu season is nearly half a million — the rate of hospitalization is far lower: 1-2% percent of cases, according to the CDC.How The Novel Coronavirus And The Flu Are Alike ... And Different

Be glad I used China. In Italy, the rate is considerably higher. I as a rule lowball. Go check the WHO they cite higher numbers.

1 in 5? You’re nuts

Be glad I used China. In Italy, the rate is considerably higher. I as a rule lowball.

You know nothing. :eusa_hand:

We do know, because humans and wild bats don’t interact enough to pass diseases to each other...except in Chinese markets. Unless you have some wild bats a little behind on their immunizations, and you like to put them on a leash and take them for a fly at dusk...then you don’t have immunity to this. Even if you did, there’s still a 99% chance you wouldn’t have immunity to this. I explained how virus can jump from animals to humans in my last post on this thread. Go look at that and then you’ll understand why this is a problem.

Which all has absolutely nothing to do with anything. The idea that this came from bats is a cover story floated by the ChiComs. There is a level 4 bioweapon research lab in Wuhan. There were out of control protests in Hong Kong. That calculus adds up far better than some market that has been doing the same thing for the last thousand years suddenly spawning this.
Except we’ve studied the DNA of the virus infecting everyone. It’s a bat strain. You can tell what’s genetically engineered, and what’s just a naturally mutated strain fairly easily. Not a lab strain, just Mother Nature, the same twat that brought us toxoplasmosis, tapeworms, Australian trap door spiders, those fish that swim up your penis, and flying snakes.

virtually all strains of the flu, or whatever, come from these Chinese markets. When our researchers are making the flu vaccine, they go to China, and pick 3 new strains that emerged there that they think are going to make it America. This is why the flu vaccine isn’t 100% effective. They either don’t pick all 3 of the correct strains, or a 4th strain emerges.

Again go to my post in this thread that starts out “H1N1 was a influenza strain”. I explain how these viruses jump from animals to humans, and how it’s extremely rare to happen...except in Chinese wet markets where the conditions are perfect for it. China’s doesn’t need a bio-lab, the wet markets are far more effective than any lab they could dream of. There’s trillions of mutated viruses, in thousands of different animals, interacting with millions of humans stacked on top of each other. That’s a lot of rolls of the dice to make something truly diabolical.

This isn't influenza, it is corona based. Bioengineering doesn't necessarily involve genetic splicing. Your claim of being able to determine the source is false. China is a brutal regime, makes Mengele and the Nazis look restrained in contrast. Using a market as a wet lab is right in line with what the ChiComs are known to do.
I didn’t say anything about splicing. You don’t understand genetics, and watch too many movies where the scientist drops a vial, everyone in room eye’s explode, and there’s a pandemic. We are not good at genetic engineering, not yet at least. We can do some novelty things with glow in the dark bunnies, but usually those come with consequences to those bunnies. Genetic engineering is a lot like those puzzles in video games, where there’s 4 levers you need to flip up. You flip one lever, and two others go down, you flip another and the one you just flipped goes back down. Same with genetics, genetic codes often work in tandem with each other...except there’s millions of levers to flip. You change one gene and it messes with this other genetic function unexpectedly. For a disease to successfully spread, depends on a lot of factors. How is it transmitted? By skin to skin/surface contact, contact with feces, bodily fluids, blood, or air. Air is the easiest to spread. Now, a disease then requires a minimum number of virus/bacteria to actually make you sick, usually a few 100 individual virus/bacteria don’t do the trick, you body will just kill those off before it actually makes you sick. The lower that number is, the easier it is to contract and make you sick. Then you wonder how easy is it to contain usually deals with when you become infectious to other, and when do symptoms start to show. Take Ebola, very scary and deadly disease, but easy to contain because symptoms show, then you become infectious. Covid on the other hand, you’re infectious for a week before you show symptoms. The quicker the disease makes you sick, the easier it is to contain. Another question is how fast does this disease replicate in the body, meaning how long will it take for your body to fight off this infection, sometimes it replicates so fast, you’re body can’t, and you die. And the biggest is, does it actually have the ability to infect humans. You start messing with genes, you start messing with all of the factors I just mentioned, and you have no clue what you’re going to end up with. Any epidemiologist will tell you they’re more worried about a new disease naturally popping up, then they are the broken vial in a bio-lab. Because they are working with human strains, which there will be a certain amount of the population who has antibodies around that’ll attach to the antigens of that disease. Now maybe a couple of governments got lucky and made a disease that’s truly devastating. But they take great measure to keep those locked away safe because they don’t want to die. Usually they make diseases that replicated so fast they overwhelm the body, like anthrax. Problem with those diseases is they’re easy to quarantine and contain, and even patients usually die so fast they don’t have a chance to infect a lot of people. Covid is a bat strain, that mutated and jumped to humans. Humans and bats don’t spend a lot of time sitting next to each other on airplanes. No one has immunity to this.

Here is how I envision events going done at the BL-4 lab in Wuhan.

The Communist leaders in Beijing put out directive 1487-098-b.223.2 on the seals used in negative atmosphere environments. The only company in China allowed to make the seals is selected by the second director from the ministry of science who chooses a company run by his brother in law. The brother in law finds a black market source that provides neoprene not quit up to standards and saves a million yuan that he splits with the director.

The boss of the lab is supposed to put 4 seals on every door, but he sells half the seals on the black market, only using two perdoor. The maintenance chief is supposed to use .47 ML of silicone to install the seals. He sells half on the black market and uses .20 ML.

On and on and on.

THAT is how it got out of the lab.

Which all has absolutely nothing to do with anything. The idea that this came from bats is a cover story floated by the ChiComs. There is a level 4 bioweapon research lab in Wuhan. There were out of control protests in Hong Kong. That calculus adds up far better than some market that has been doing the same thing for the last thousand years suddenly spawning this.
Except we’ve studied the DNA of the virus infecting everyone. It’s a bat strain. You can tell what’s genetically engineered, and what’s just a naturally mutated strain fairly easily. Not a lab strain, just Mother Nature, the same twat that brought us toxoplasmosis, tapeworms, Australian trap door spiders, those fish that swim up your penis, and flying snakes.

virtually all strains of the flu, or whatever, come from these Chinese markets. When our researchers are making the flu vaccine, they go to China, and pick 3 new strains that emerged there that they think are going to make it America. This is why the flu vaccine isn’t 100% effective. They either don’t pick all 3 of the correct strains, or a 4th strain emerges.

Again go to my post in this thread that starts out “H1N1 was a influenza strain”. I explain how these viruses jump from animals to humans, and how it’s extremely rare to happen...except in Chinese wet markets where the conditions are perfect for it. China’s doesn’t need a bio-lab, the wet markets are far more effective than any lab they could dream of. There’s trillions of mutated viruses, in thousands of different animals, interacting with millions of humans stacked on top of each other. That’s a lot of rolls of the dice to make something truly diabolical.

This isn't influenza, it is corona based. Bioengineering doesn't necessarily involve genetic splicing. Your claim of being able to determine the source is false. China is a brutal regime, makes Mengele and the Nazis look restrained in contrast. Using a market as a wet lab is right in line with what the ChiComs are known to do.

Can you explain what you mean by saying bioengineering doesn’t necessarily involve genetic splicing in context of this virus?

Mengele used to inject his victims with rubella, rabies, parvo, etc. to induce new diseases. China could and likely does the same with no direct editing of genomes.
Willing to bet everything I have that human testing is indeed being used. Maybe even working with big pharma.

Hate to think about it, but I am willing to bet it. The sick or "undesirables" etc used for all sorts of experiments that we would die if we found out.

Would it shock anyone if we found that out?

In China? Without question.

Can you explain what you mean by saying bioengineering doesn’t necessarily involve genetic splicing in context of this virus?

Mengele used to inject his victims with rubella, rabies, parvo, etc. to induce new diseases. China could and likely does the same with no direct editing of genomes.
Willing to bet everything I have that human testing is indeed being used. Maybe even working with big pharma.

Hate to think about it, but I am willing to bet it. The sick or "undesirables" etc used for all sorts of experiments that we would die if we found out.

It’s starting to feel like the Trump rebranding of the Coronavirus is leading you to these conclusions.

Rebranding what, Comrade Traitor? CNN called this the Wuhan virus in December, before being ordered not to by Beijing. Are you equally upset by West Nile virus? Spanish Flu? :lol: You just jump when Beijing tells you to.

It’s starting to feel like the Trump rebranding of the Coronavirus is leading you to these conclusions.

Rebranding what, Comrade Traitor? CNN called this the Wuhan virus in December, before being ordered not to by Beijing. Are you equally upset West Nile virus? Spanish Flu? :lol: You just jump when Beijing tells you to.
You think they would care about German measles?

Lol

They have no clue what puppets they are.

We do know, because humans and wild bats don’t interact enough to pass diseases to each other...except in Chinese markets. Unless you have some wild bats a little behind on their immunizations, and you like to put them on a leash and take them for a fly at dusk...then you don’t have immunity to this. Even if you did, there’s still a 99% chance you wouldn’t have immunity to this. I explained how virus can jump from animals to humans in my last post on this thread. Go look at that and then you’ll understand why this is a problem.

I didn’t say anything about splicing. You don’t understand genetics, and watch too many movies where the scientist drops a vial, everyone in room eye’s explode, and there’s a pandemic. We are not good at genetic engineering, not yet at least. We can do some novelty things with glow in the dark bunnies, but usually those come with consequences to those bunnies. Genetic engineering is a lot like those puzzles in video games, where there’s 4 levers you need to flip up. You flip one lever, and two others go down, you flip another and the one you just flipped goes back down. Same with genetics, genetic codes often work in tandem with each other...except there’s millions of levers to flip. You change one gene and it messes with this other genetic function unexpectedly. For a disease to successfully spread, depends on a lot of factors. How is it transmitted? By skin to skin/surface contact, contact with feces, bodily fluids, blood, or air. Air is the easiest to spread. Now, a disease then requires a minimum number of virus/bacteria to actually make you sick, usually a few 100 individual virus/bacteria don’t do the trick, you body will just kill those off before it actually makes you sick. The lower that number is, the easier it is to contract and make you sick. Then you wonder how easy is it to contain usually deals with when you become infectious to other, and when do symptoms start to show. Take Ebola, very scary and deadly disease, but easy to contain because symptoms show, then you become infectious. Covid on the other hand, you’re infectious for a week before you show symptoms. The quicker the disease makes you sick, the easier it is to contain. Another question is how fast does this disease replicate in the body, meaning how long will it take for your body to fight off this infection, sometimes it replicates so fast, you’re body can’t, and you die. And the biggest is, does it actually have the ability to infect humans. You start messing with genes, you start messing with all of the factors I just mentioned, and you have no clue what you’re going to end up with. Any epidemiologist will tell you they’re more worried about a new disease naturally popping up, then they are the broken vial in a bio-lab. Because they are working with human strains, which there will be a certain amount of the population who has antibodies around that’ll attach to the antigens of that disease. Now maybe a couple of governments got lucky and made a disease that’s truly devastating. But they take great measure to keep those locked away safe because they don’t want to die. Usually they make diseases that replicated so fast they overwhelm the body, like anthrax. Problem with those diseases is they’re easy to quarantine and contain, and even patients usually die so fast they don’t have a chance to infect a lot of people. Covid is a bat strain, that mutated and jumped to humans. Humans and bats don’t spend a lot of time sitting next to each other on airplanes. No one has immunity to this.

The Communist leaders in Beijing put out directive 1487-098-b.223.2 on the seals used in negative atmosphere environments. The only company in China allowed to make the seals is selected by the second director from the ministry of science who chooses a company run by his brother in law. The brother in law finds a black market source that provides neoprene not quit up to standards and saves a million yuan that he splits with the director.

The boss of the lab is supposed to put 4 seals on every door, but he sells half the seals on the black market, only using two perdoor. The maintenance chief is supposed to use .47 ML of silicone to install the seals. He sells half on the black market and uses .20 ML.

On and on and on.

It’s not out of the question. But I am a fan of occams razor. Epidemiologists have been screaming about the wet markets since I was still in diapers. Western docs have tested the DNA and it’s very similar to covid in bats. Corona virus doesn’t even scare me as much as other naturally made diseases out there. There’s a disease in deer in North America called chronic wasting syndrome. It’s basically mad cow disease for deer. No cure, no way to disinfect, deers spread it just by peeing, saliva, pooping, etc, the prions live (they’re not living, since they’re just proteins) for over a year. As I said, no cure, you just slowly die. This could extinct deer in a couple of decades. Now, when we first discovered the prions for mad cow disease, doctors thought it wouldn’t infect humans, until it did. That’s the kind of terrors Mother Nature has in store for us. This corona virus ain’t shit. But it is enough to possibly overtax our very delicate systems that we don’t think are delicate until something like this comes around.

On and on and on.

It’s not out of the question. But I am a fan of occams razor. Epidemiologists have been screaming about the wet markets since I was still in diapers. Western docs have tested the DNA and it’s very similar to covid in bats. Corona virus doesn’t even scare me as much as other naturally made diseases out there. There’s a disease in deer in North America called chronic wasting syndrome. It’s basically mad cow disease for deer. No cure, no way to disinfect, deers spread it just by peeing, saliva, pooping, etc, the prions live (they’re not living, since they’re just proteins) for over a year. As I said, no cure, you just slowly die. This could extinct deer in a couple of decades. Now, when we first discovered the prions for mad cow disease, doctors thought it wouldn’t infect humans, until it did. That’s the kind of terrors Mother Nature has in store for us. This corona virus ain’t shit. But it is enough to possibly overtax our very delicate systems that we don’t think are delicate until something like this comes around.

I agree mostly,

On and on and on.

We should be clear that the species this probably came from is an animal called a pangolin. That is the speculation anyway.

Here, this documentary from 3 years ago...

This will be kept out of the main stream media and you can guess why.

So it's settled. We're being played by this marxist politburo that masquerades as a "free press".

Some thought needs to be put into a plan to dismantle it and start over.

Rebranding what, Comrade Traitor? CNN called this the Wuhan virus in December, before being ordered not to by Beijing. Are you equally upset by West Nile virus? Spanish Flu? :lol: You just jump when Beijing tells you to.

Rebranding the virus. What does the CDC call it?

“Any day now “
The real dying starts, at least America Haters hope so and they have been predicting it for about two weeks but so far as the sample size of testing increases the reports of infecteds is increasing proportionately . The new liberal buzz word of “exponentially” is, to their disappointment , not coming true.
Overreaction in light of actual hard number and percentages is still fully engaged.
Who will be the first one to have the balls to put a stop to this liberty robbing and economy crushing hysteria?

I would Love to see the stats for H1N1 for its 30 day marker from date of identification versus this.

Covid-19

For months the Communist press called it the Wuhan virus, until your Chinese masters told to to knock it off.

Here are the facts in regards to the H1N1 pandemic

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/pandemic-res...-pandemic.html

Additionally, CDC estimated that 151,700-575,400 people worldwide died from (H1N1)pdm09 virus infection during the first year the virus circulated.** Globally, 80 percent of (H1N1)pdm09 virus-related deaths were estimated to have occurred in people younger than 65 years of age. This differs greatly from typical seasonal influenza epidemics, during which about 70 percent to 90 percent of deaths are estimated to occur in people 65 years and older.

-------------

Here is obama giving a press conference in regards to it.

He is playing it down and I remember this. Thank.God he did, or else who knows? Panic may have happened if the beloved press told us every day, every hour, every minute of the deaths around the world. Right Alaska? What do you think? This pandemic totally different from that pandemic Alaska? You, are the expert Alaska.

So, what I do know is I don't recall shutting down any borders or travel from places. Don't recall widespread mass testing being required. Do you?

I do remember cnn and msnbc and you guys praising the ever lving hell out of him though.

Huh.....

I also remember that this thing is more contagious and a hell of a lot more deadly. Not something the press says but literally every infectious disease expert. As we speak this virus is completely overwhelming the healthcare system of Italy, a healthcare system that has more beds, more doctors and more ventilators per capita than the US. So this drumbeat of versions of " this is not serious" seems not only not helpful but actually dangerous.
I truly hope I'm wrong, but chances are this will hit the US as hard if not harder than Italy. At that point though I'm pretty sure you and people like you will claim that they didn't say anything like this or claim some conspiracy.

Lie Motherfucker lie.

H1N1 killed 12,469 Americans. The press buried to protect Obama, just as the same press is hyping the holy fuck out of the Wuhan virus to hurt Trump. So far, 90 days in on the virus, H1N1 was 700% MORE LETHAL than the Wuhan virus.

2009 H1N1 Pandemic

Man these are the stats I’ve been craving for and they are finally coming out. 7X for H1N1
Wow
Can we shut down in hindsight and be set free for now???

Here are the facts in regards to the H1N1 pandemic

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/pandemic-res...-pandemic.html

Additionally, CDC estimated that 151,700-575,400 people worldwide died from (H1N1)pdm09 virus infection during the first year the virus circulated.** Globally, 80 percent of (H1N1)pdm09 virus-related deaths were estimated to have occurred in people younger than 65 years of age. This differs greatly from typical seasonal influenza epidemics, during which about 70 percent to 90 percent of deaths are estimated to occur in people 65 years and older.

-------------

Here is obama giving a press conference in regards to it.

He is playing it down and I remember this. Thank.God he did, or else who knows? Panic may have happened if the beloved press told us every day, every hour, every minute of the deaths around the world. Right Alaska? What do you think? This pandemic totally different from that pandemic Alaska? You, are the expert Alaska.

So, what I do know is I don't recall shutting down any borders or travel from places. Don't recall widespread mass testing being required. Do you?

I do remember cnn and msnbc and you guys praising the ever lving hell out of him though.

Huh.....

I also remember that this thing is more contagious and a hell of a lot more deadly. Not something the press says but literally every infectious disease expert. As we speak this virus is completely overwhelming the healthcare system of Italy, a healthcare system that has more beds, more doctors and more ventilators per capita than the US. So this drumbeat of versions of " this is not serious" seems not only not helpful but actually dangerous.
I truly hope I'm wrong, but chances are this will hit the US as hard if not harder than Italy. At that point though I'm pretty sure you and people like you will claim that they didn't say anything like this or claim some conspiracy.

Lie Motherfucker lie.

H1N1 killed 12,469 Americans. The press buried to protect Obama, just as the same press is hyping the holy fuck out of the Wuhan virus to hurt Trump. So far, 90 days in on the virus, H1N1 was 700% MORE LETHAL than the Wuhan virus.

2009 H1N1 Pandemic

Man these are the stats I’ve been craving for and they are finally coming out. 7X for H1N1
Wow
Can we shut down in hindsight and be set free for now???

CDC estimated there were 60.8 million cases (range: 43.3-89.3 million), 274,304 hospitalizations (range: 195,086-402,719), and 12,469 deaths (range: 8868-18,306) in the United States due to the (H1N1)pdm09 virus. This puts H1N1's mortality rate at a bit over 0.02. Covid 19 if you go by the official numbers has a mortality of over 3 percent. I personally think that's a bit high. Even at 1 percent that would make Covid 19, 50 times more deadly.

The thing about numbers is that someone like Theo doesn't care to be honest about them. So he links something and than picks the number that he feels supports his position and than leaves out the ones that don't.

So it's settled. We're being played by this marxist politburo that masquerades as a "free press".

Some thought needs to be put into a plan to dismantle it and start over.
China doesn’t have a “free press” and they have stricter rules than we do

Covid-19

For months the Communist press called it the Wuhan virus, until your Chinese masters told to to knock it off.

Trump started calling it the “Chinese virus” and set loose a wave of harassment of Chinese citizens

Yes and Covid 19 on a population of 7.2billion 50 percent infection rate and a 1 percent mortality rate would kill 36 million a year, what's your point? This on the wrong assumption that the entire world has a high level of medical care.
This is FEAR MONGERING.........while using inflated data on other posts when the REAL NUMBERS INFECTED are FREAKING GUESSES...............In some places like New York they are telling people not to get tested even if they think they have the virus ...........IF SYMPTOMS ARE MILD...........

Aka.......they know a lot of people are getting this and NOT GOING IN......You can post cases......LOOK AT THIS GUY.....HE WAS YOUNG.............People react differently.......and so far MANY aren't getting anything but MILD SYPTOMS......

Others......well it's killing them......but that has been going on forever.........SARS WAS A KILLER.......was contained because IT WAS A KILLER..........More Deadly strains tend to not spread as much because they kill so many in their path........

One thing.......SARS in Hong Kong tests showed it spread from High Rise Apartment Complexes......via the air currents.........Studies SHOWED THIS..........Right now ........New York says if weather is good........think it's snowing now..lol.........then OPEN YOUR WINDOWS FOR FRESH AIR.

Doing this during SARS spread the disease......I think New York needs to look at those studies.

Forum List

Back