The Syrian civil war is breeding a new generation of terrorist

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
I think every country where these Jihadists are coming from has to be worried, not only Great Britain.

The Syrian civil war is breeding a new generation of terrorist
Scotland Yard is right to be worried about British jihadists bringing the war home

By Con Coughlin

8:16PM GMT 03 Dec 2013

As adventures go, it might seem that there are few more worthy causes than fighting for the overthrow of President Bashar al-Assad’s brutal dictatorship in Syria. This, after all, is a government that has waged a merciless campaign against its own citizens, with children regularly tortured to death and whole neighbourhoods razed to the ground by conventional – and occasionally non-conventional – weaponry.

With the death toll now well past 100,000 after nearly three years of bloodshed, it is easy to understand why so many young men and women in the West, incensed by the Assad regime’s disregard for human life, would want to offer their services to help overthrow this vile regime.

Continue reading at:

The Syrian civil war is breeding a new generation of terrorist - Telegraph

Silly-Sally seems to be consumed with muslims and everything they do and say. ... :cuckoo: :lol: :lol:

But, Sunni Man, the cuckoo, seems to be consumed with what the Jews and Israel do. I don't think anyone is seeing you post any articles about what is happening in the Middle East even though this is the Middle East forum. I guess he must just overlook all the atrocities his fellow Sunnis are doing, not only in the Middle East but in Southeast Asia and Africa also.

This is what's so funny about this...the zionist declaration of the state of israel and the european colonial grabbing of land from the indigenous people...created a millennial generation of new terrorists.

Israel, you made your bed, sleep in it. And quit whining about it...I'm trying to get some sleep.

Last edited:
This is what's so funny about this...the zionist declaration of the state of israel and the european colonial grabbing of land from the indigenous people...created a millennial generation of new terrorists.

Israel, you made your bed, sleep in it. And quit whining about it...I'm trying to get some sleep.

Oh, Alfalfa, you are going to make a good Dhimmi, the same way you are being a good Dhimwit on this forum. Alfalfa doesn't want to believe that it really is two sects fighting it out. By the way, if you are trying to sleep, Alfalfa, just crawl back into the woodwork that you crawled out of this morning.

Oh, Alfalfa, you are going to make a good Dhimmi, the same way you are being a good Dhimwit on this forum. Alfalfa doesn't want to believe that it really is two sects fighting it out. By the way, if you are trying to sleep, Alfalfa, just crawl back into the woodwork that you crawled out of this morning.

The chosen and non chosen?

Oh, Alfalfa, you are going to make a good Dhimmi, the same way you are being a good Dhimwit on this forum. Alfalfa doesn't want to believe that it really is two sects fighting it out. By the way, if you are trying to sleep, Alfalfa, just crawl back into the woodwork that you crawled out of this morning.[

/QUOTE]

Why, Alfalfa, don't you realize that many, many Muslims believe they are the chosen. That is why a Iranian once said that "Islam is not just for the Iranians or the Arabs; it is for the entire world" which means you, me, and all the rest of the Infidels. Ask Sunni Man how he feels about this. You can also ask him why he wants all the Shia to be put into a enclave, probably far, far away so that they can't bother the Sunnis. I guess since it must still be light out, Alfalfa is waiting for the dark to crawl back in and go nighty night.

Oh, Alfalfa, you are going to make a good Dhimmi, the same way you are being a good Dhimwit on this forum. Alfalfa doesn't want to believe that it really is two sects fighting it out. By the way, if you are trying to sleep, Alfalfa, just crawl back into the woodwork that you crawled out of this morning.[

/QUOTE]

Why, Alfalfa, don't you realize that many, many Muslims believe they are the chosen. That is why a Iranian once said that "Islam is not just for the Iranians or the Arabs; it is for the entire world" which means you, me, and all the rest of the Infidels. Ask Sunni Man how he feels about this. You can also ask him why he wants all the Shia to be put into a enclave, probably far, far away so that they can't bother the Sunnis. I guess since it must still be light out, Alfalfa is waiting for the dark to crawl back in and go nighty night.

So do christians.

Do you think it's this narcissistic religious crack cocaine that is the launching pad of most of the worlds ills?

I guess he must just overlook all the atrocities his fellow Sunnis are doing, not only in the Middle East but in Southeast Asia and Africa also.[

/quote]I am not aware of the Sunni muslims committing atrocities anywhere in the world?? ... :cool:

Why not ask the Shia and Ahmadiyya why they are leaving Pakistan? I would imagine people would be tired of getting suicide and car bombed just for the sect they are in. There are probably too many atrocities that the Sunnis are committing that it would be difficult to keep up with all of them. They certainly are committing an awful lot in Syria, killing people right and left.

............^^ I see you are back to your....blah, blah, ask Sunni, blah, blah, Shia, blah, blah, Sunni's, blah, blah, blah,......... :lol: :lol:

So do christians.

Do you think it's this narcissistic religious crack cocaine that is the launching pad of most of the worlds ills?

So, Alfalfa, you think it is only Christians who are in this market supplying drugs for everyone? And what drugs have to do with the subject of people wanting you to be a "believer" like they are is beyond me. Perhaps Alfalfa can explain that.

So do christians.

So, Alfalfa, you think it is only Christians who are in this market supplying drugs for everyone? And what drugs have to do with the subject of people wanting you to be a "believer" like they are is beyond me. Perhaps Alfalfa can explain that.

No, it pretty much covers most major religions (I'd exempt bhuddism who are pacifists).

I answer because I think you might have understood my reference, but to be serious I'm kind of 50/50 on that right now.

What do you think my comment meant, or better yet, revealed?

So do christians.

He was speaking metaphroically you nitwit. ... :cuckoo: :lol: :lol:

I guess he must just overlook all the atrocities his fellow Sunnis are doing, not only in the Middle East but in Southeast Asia and Africa also.
I am not aware of the Sunni muslims committing atrocities anywhere in the world?? ... :cool:

sunni and shia are killing each other as we speak you idiot. In Yemen, Pakistan, Syria, Iraq, all over the mid-east. it was also sunni's who took down the World Trade Center, get your head out of your ass :cuckoo:

Last edited:
Sunni....

A Month of Horror for Christians under Islam

There, al-Qaeda-linked jihadis fired mortars and missiles into at least two ancient churches before looting them; some 80 Christians trying to defend their homes were killed. Others who could not flee were forced, on pain of death, to convert to Islam.

One man's last words before being slaughtered by the rebels were: "I am a Christian, and if you want to kill me for that, I do not object to it." A nun involved with humanitarian relief said the man "is a Martyr in Christ in the full sense of this word, since he was murdered solely because of religious hatred!"

The Christian Post reports:

Jihadists reportedly forced one man to convert to Islam at gunpoint and slit the throat of another Christian woman's fiancé and then [mockingly] told her, "Jesus didn't come to save him."…. "I saw people wearing Al-Nusra headbands who started shooting at crosses," the Christian senior told the AFP. One of the shooters, he said, "put a pistol to the head of my neighbor and forced him to convert to Islam by obliging him to repeat 'there is no God but God' [Islamic shehada]...Afterwards they joked, 'he's one of ours now.'"

In al-Thawrah, Syria, Christians were also singled out for attack by jihadi invaders. In one incident, they stopped three residents, released two who identified themselves as Muslims, and bludgeoned to death the third after he identified himself a Christian (graphic image). They also destroyed, among other churches, the Antiochian Orthodox church of Sts. Sergius and Bacchus.

In Raqqah, a city in northern Syria, the al-Qaeda linked "Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant" broke the crosses off the area's two Christian churches and placed on them al-Qaeda's Islamic flags. They also set the contents of the Church of the Annunciation and the Church of Martyrs aflame. In one video, a Muslim "freedom fighter" smashes a statue of Virgin Mary to shouts of Islam's war-cry cry, "Allahu Akbar!" ["Allah is Greater!"]

These latest attacks come in the context of yet another fatwa that appeared in September, and issued by 36 Islamic scholars who legitimized "the right of the faithful Sunni Muslims to seize and take possession of goods, homes, property belonging to Christians, Druze and Alawite and members of other religious minorities 'who do not profess the Sunni religion of the Prophet.'" (Earlier, before the "sex jihad" solved the problem by luring Muslim women from Tunisia and elsewhere to provide their sexual services to jihadis in Syria fighting to make Allah's word supreme, another fatwa permitted jihadis to rape all non-Sunni women.)

Meanwhile, when publicly asked about the jihadi nature of the rebellion and that the rebels often shout Islam's supremacist war cry, Allahu Akbar (such as when firing at Chrisitan churches), U.S. Senator John McCain insisted that shouting "Allahu Akbar!" is equivalent to a Christian saying "Thank God," and that the rebels in Syria are "moderates and I guarantee you they are moderates."

A Month of Horror for Christians under Islam: September 2013 :: Gatestone Institute

Pope Francis Appeals for Release of Nuns Kidnapped by Syrian Rebels

Pope Francis yesterday called for people to pray for the release of 12 Greek Orthodox nuns who were kidnapped on Monday from their convent in Maaloula by Syrian rebels possibly tied to the terrorist Al Nusra front. Maaloula is one of the last places on earth where some people still speak Aramaic, the language Jesus spoke.

"I would like to invite everyone to pray for the religious sisters of the Greek Orthodox Monastery of Saint Tecla in Maaloula, in Syria, who, two days ago, were taken away by force by armed men,” said Pope Francis on Wednesday during a general audience at the Vatican. "Let us pray for these sisters, and for all those who have been kidnapped on account of the on-going conflict. Let us continue to pray and to work for peace.”

The Pope, addressing a crowd in St. Peter’s Square also appealed to the Virgin Mary, the “Queen of Peace,” to help end the conflict.

The nuns were taken from Maaloula on Dec. 2, according to BBC Monitoring Middle East, and placed at a house in the nearby town of Yabroud, which is controlled by the rebels. The reporting on the nuns’ exact location and condition is sketchy at this point because of the insurgent fighting in Syria and particularly in Maaloula, where the Al Qaeda-linked Al Nusra Front has launched numerous attacks since September.

Pope Francis Appeals for Release of Nuns Kidnapped by Syrian Rebels | CNS News

Forum List

Back