The Symbiosis of Black Victimology And White Guilt

The problem is white racism. That's a tradition you didn't put on your list. It is a tradition you have experienced.

Haven’t you been paying attention? According to the article:

" Among those traditions, attitudes, and ways of life are: Individualism, hard work, objectivity, the nuclear family, a belief in progress, a written tradition, politeness, the justice system, respect for authority, delayed gratification and planning for the future, plus much more.”

IS white racism

In answer to the last sentence (a question) in the OP, the answer is a resounding (and sad) NO.

Dang! What is wrong with some Americans?

Isn't it obvious that the problem is intractable?

That horrible "news"paper, The New York Times, was right in saying that everything happening in 2020 is a consequence of 1619. It is now 2020. During those 400 years, we have had a horrific Civil War, we have had segregation, we have had Civil Rights, and now we have BLM.

The Dems are poised to take complete power shortly.

Despite their rhetoric, they know in their hearts that they cannot substantially improve a situation that has festered for 400 years.

To be fair, we should not blame the ethnicity under consideration. They did not ask to come here. They were forced to come here.

Is it fair that today's Americans have to pay for the sins of their fathers?

NO.

But life has never been fair.
It’s nothing to do with 1619.
3 of those numerals are accurate. It’s everything to do with 1965.

12. “The first step is to acknowledge that the civil rights struggle is over and won. At one time, Black Americans did not enjoy the constitutional guarantees as everyone else. Now we do. While no one can deny the existence of residual racial discrimination, racial discrimination is not the major problem confronting a large segment of the Black community.

A major problem is that some public and private policies reward dependency and irresponsibility. Chief among these policies is the welfare state that has fostered a 75% rate of out of wedlock births and decimated the Black family that had survived Jim Crow and racism. Keep in mind that in 1940 the Black illegitimacy rate was 11% and most Black children were raised in two-parent families. Most poverty, about 25%, is found in female-headed households. The poverty rate among husband-and-wife Black families has been in the single digits for more than two decades.

Self-destructive behavior that has become acceptable, particularly that in predominantly Black schools
, is nothing less than a gross betrayal of a struggle, paid with blood, sweat and tears by previous generations, to make possible today's educational opportunities that are being routinely squandered. I guarantee that Blacks who lived through that struggle and are no longer with us would not have believed such a betrayal possible.

Government should do its job of protecting constitutional rights. After that, Black people should be simply left alone as opposed to being smothered by the paternalism inspired by white guilt.”

Each tragic black death becomes a source of power for the Left. But only if it were a white who pulled the trigger. There are thousands of black kids killed in Democrat cities…and you never hear about it.
“…some 350,000 blacks killed by lawless blacks.” 324,000 U.S. Blacks Killed by Blacks In Only 35 Years – American Free Press

EQqdF-DWoAE1eom.jpg

EQqdF-DXUAQfKRD.jpg

EUYOryrWsAENiKk.jpg

PoliticalChic
Among those traditions, attitudes, and ways of life are: Individualism, hard work, objectivity, the nuclear family, a belief in progress, a written tradition, politeness, the justice system, respect for authority, delayed gratification and planning for the future, plus much more.”

Obama had a nuclear family, was polite, believed in progress, respected authority, delayed gratification, planned for the future, was hard wotking and say what you want about his presidency, the fact is there was not 1% of personal scandal on that man.

Did that stop him from getting racism ?

No.

So what are you talking about ?

PoliticalChic
Among those traditions, attitudes, and ways of life are: Individualism, hard work, objectivity, the nuclear family, a belief in progress, a written tradition, politeness, the justice system, respect for authority, delayed gratification and planning for the future, plus much more.”

Obama had a nuclear family, was polite, believed in progress, respected authority, delayed gratification, planned for the future, was hard wotking and say what you want about his presidency, the fact is there was not 1% of personal scandal on that man.

No.

Did you write this?

No white person is African. If anything killing them is to good for them. I would kill.the white supremacists kids in front of them. Have them watch. I would get a bunch of black men to rape their daughters and make them watch. And then kill their daughters in front of them. And then laugh at them. treat them exactly how they treat. So I agree with every worthless white bastard who has died in SA
[/QUOTE]

You are the lowest form of subhuman life on this board.

Get off this thread.

PoliticalChic

Yes I did write it and I stand by that 100%

White people are not in no moral position to accuse blk S.Africans of anything.

So blk ppl killing white people is wrong but white people killing blk people is right.

And bear in mind we are just talking about S.Africa. I have not even talked the 10 million King Leopold of Belgium killed in the Congo. Or the Germans in Namibia.

If I come into your house and try n put you under my shoe, I can't complain at the tactics you use to get me out of your home.

You have to speak the language of the white man, and the white man only understands violence. So you have to talk in a way that he understands.

PoliticalChic

No.

So, obama was held down by racism? :lmao:

Unkotare
obama was held down by racism

Of course he was.

The same dog that bit Obama is the same dog that bit pookie and ray ray with 5 kids to 5 baby mamas.

It does not matter. PoliticalChic trying use the respectability politics argument.

It's the excuse wife beaters use, "Well, ya know, if the house was cleaner, I wouldn't have had to break your jaw"

It doesn't matter. The wife would have still got beaten.

Unkotare
obama was held down by racism

Of course he was.

Wow, he was president of the United States. If he was held down, imagine how badly an absolute nobody like you must be held down. No wonder why you spend your entire life feeling sorry for yourself.

Unkotare
Wow, he was president of the United States. If he was held down, imagine how badly an absolute nobody like you must be held down.

Obama was chosen by the white supremacists.

He didn't come in and say "I'm gonna be president of the USA and there ain't nothing you whites can do about it"

No group that is in power is educates, nominates, and finances someone to destroy their power.

Obama was silent about race.

He never disagreed with white liberal opinion.

He done little about the War on Drugs.

He done little to stop the mass incarceration of black men,

He done little to stop racial profiling

He done little to stop police brutality

He done little to stop black poverty,

He done little to stop unsafe neighbourhoods.

He done little to stop high black unemployment.

He done little to stop segregation in housing and education

He done little to stop environmental racism,

He done little the growing wealth gap between whites n blks.

He done little about gun control until white children were gunned down.

People will say he was limited by Congress, but he did not let that stop him from taking a stand on gay rights, becoming the first president to support same-sex marriage, the first to allow gays to serve openly in the military.

Unkotare
No wonder why you spend your entire life feeling sorry for yourself.

It's you white people who feel sorry for yourselves.

It's your people who act like victims. Victims of “reverse racism,” and a few years bk when President Obama imposed a tax on tanning salons and even the attempt to put Harriet Tubman on the $20 bill.

obama was chosen by the American people via our electoral system. Twice.

Poor Me Paulie has chosen to spend his whole life feeling sorry for himself like the little bitch that he is.

Unkotare
obama was chosen by the American people via our electoral system. Twice.

Exactly. That proves my point

Unkotare
Poor Me Paulie has chosen to spend his whole life feeling sorry for himself like the little bitch that he

It's white people who feel sorry for yourselves.

It's your people who act like victims. Victims of “reverse racism,” and a few years bk when President Obama imposed a tax on tanning salons and even the attempt to put Harriet Tubman on the $20 bill

He [Obama] done little to stop segregation in housing and education

Paul, you're being a bit disingenuous aren't you?

Since when do Intra-racial Discrimination and HATE practicing ProBlack citizens like yourself have any interest in integrating!

BLM/ProBlack community pathology explained in 60 seconds:

-
Shawn James - ProBlack Insanity

☮️

ETc9t6FX0AA1fpV.jpg
ETXqdR6WAAEez06.jpg

Forum List

Back