The 'Swamp' creatures are returning.

MyVoice

Rookie
Aug 21, 2020
The same sorry lot who sold American industries to China and abroad. They who covered up for Hilary The whole corrupt lot of them will expect Biden to feather their nests in his administration. Back to the same old, tired, liberal BS. Do we really need to go back in time. Trump was a breath of fresh air and shows up American politics for what it is. A charade.

Trump filled the swamp with the most disgusting slime imaginable. Everything Trump touches reeks of swamp scum.

The newest evidence? Bannon. Duh.

That's why the junior swamp creatures here made this deflection thread. Bannon got busted for being swamp scum, and even Trump can't claim he had nothing to do with it, so orders went out to raise deflection shields.

The same sorry lot who sold American industries to China and abroad. They who covered up for Hilary The whole corrupt lot of them will expect Biden to feather their nests in his administration. Back to the same old, tired, liberal BS. Do we really need to go back in time. Trump was a breath of fresh air and shows up American politics for what it is. A charade.
No shortage of TDS here, as you can see by the previous post.

Thanks for your post, and welcome to the site, MyVoice.

No shortage of TDS here, as you can see by the previous post.
Yep, quite sad, but highly preventable.

Trump filled the swamp with the most disgusting slime imaginable. Everything Trump touches reeks of swamp scum.

That's why the junior swamp creatures here made this deflection thread. Bannon got busted for being swamp scum, and even Trump can't claim he had nothing to do with it, so orders went out to raise deflection shields.
Are you one of the transvestites that Obama let into the little girls bathroom?

Yawn

Are you one of the idiots that donated to Bannon's 'We Build the Wall' foundation?

Yawn

Yawn

Are you one of the idiots that donated to Bannon's 'We Build the Wall' foundation?

Yawn
Hell no I like Mexican landscapers..............................................

Besides when the Chinese restaurants open again they will need dishwashers

Politicians can't sell corporations sorry you are misinformed, corporation are now mostly international corporations and they get to decide who does their production of goods not Democrats, not Republicans...You are lying or just ignorant we shall soon find out which.

The first promise Trump broke from when he campaigned he said he would not hire people into his cabinet that were lobbyist, yet the first people he hired were lobbyist and from that point on he has been lying and doing all those things he promised not to do.

Yawn

Yawn
Hell no I like Mexican landscapers..............................................

The Chinese rest. are already open where I live and they have been for a long time.

Yawn

Yawn

The Chinese rest. are already open where I live and they have been for a long time.
Well when they go to full capacity they will need more Mexicans

Yawn

Yawn

Are Mexicans any worse than white people working? Where I live the chinese rest. have mostly white employees.

Yawn

Yawn

Well, I'm not a lazy ass, and I do my own landscaping. I wonder how many Cult45 idiots on this board contributed to Bannon's fraudulent 'Build the Wall' cause and ironically rail against the Democrats as being a part of a criminal empire.

Yawn

Yawn

Are Mexicans any worse than white people working? Where I live the chinese rest. have mostly white employees.
Oh yea I forgot, you live in Moscow

Yawn

Yawn

Well, I'm not a lazy ass, and I do my own landscaping. I wonder how many Cult45 idiots on this board contributed to Bannon's fraudulent 'Build the Wall' cause and ironically rail against the Democrats as being a part of a criminal empire.
Do you approve of Obama letting transvestites into the little girls bathroom?

We know you were pissed when Trump ended that

Trump merely restocked the swamp with non-native invasive species. The level of corruption and cronyism seen in the swamp today hasn't been seen in a long time, and despite relocation by the criminal justice system...they keep returning.

New Topics

Forum List

Back