The Supreme court temporarily blocked Trump's bid to restart Federal Executions

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The Supreme Court dealt a temporary setback Friday to the Trump administration’s bid to revive the death penalty after a 17-year hiatus, refusing the government’s request to clear the way for four federal executions a lower court judge put on hold.
The Supreme Court Temporarily Blocked Trump’s Bid To Restart Federal Executions

Unless this bs is for the deep state Trump can take his execution bs and shove it up his ass he won't get a vote for that bs.

The federal executions set a bad precedent of a totalitarian government. The capital punishment machine doesn't stop when the "bad guys" have been put to death. They start putting "good guys" as well as women and children to death.

Genesis 9:2–6 said:
… the fear of you and the dread of you shall be upon every beast of the earth, … Every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you; even as the green herb have I given you all things. … And surely your blood of your lives will I require; at the hand of every beast will I require it, and at the hand of man; at the hand of every man's brother will I require the life of man. Whoso sheddeth man's blood, by man shall his blood be shed: for in the image of God made he man.

This text is often taken as a justification for capital punishment, but it is only an acknowledgement of a primitive natural law that violence begets more violence.

1. Humans are not vegetarians.
2. Humans carry weapons with which to hunt and kill for food.
3. Humans who kill other humans can fully expect mortal combat for vengeance from their victims' family or tribe.

The Jewish punishment of "stoning to death" is equivalent the medieval Roman Catholic punishment of "inclusus" in the stone walls of a prison cell until death. The Hebrew slaves were masons who made bricks and built prisons in the land of Goshen in Egypt.

The Bible also says, where the law is laid down, "Thou shalt not kill." There is no exemption from that commandment for family vendettas and honor killings under color of law.

Life imprisonment is the more Biblically accurate and sane method of state-sanctioned punishment for crime.

The Supreme Court dealt a temporary setback Friday to the Trump administration’s bid to revive the death penalty after a 17-year hiatus, refusing the government’s request to clear the way for four federal executions a lower court judge put on hold.
The Supreme Court Temporarily Blocked Trump’s Bid To Restart Federal Executions

Unless this bs is for the deep state Trump can take his execution bs and shove it up his ass he won't get a vote for that bs.
I love it seeing how you have the light on trump and have turned on him.lol

Forum List

Back